It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin Smoking Gun? White House Letter Addresses Potential "Impending Asteroid Collision with

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
curious... and been googling, but no straight answers coming to me - how do they know its a comet?
and if any of their calculations are off even slightly - say... size, speed, density - wouldn't these things throw off the entire balance of their predictions?

just speculating for discussion - I guess its possible it doesn't matter, a lb of feathers and a lb of rocks still weigh the same and fall at the same rate - but its kind of like them telling us whats at the middle of the earth - how the hell do they know - cause something made by man gave them really good clues? sounds like religion to me

also on the subject of 2012 and the bible - if God said no man can know the date - then wouldn't it logically be in our best interest to predict EVERY day as the end of days - that way God has to change it or risk being wrong?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Maybe you can guess the date, just not know with absolute certainty.
edit on 16-5-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Really? Did you try publishing in Cornell? I did, and it said I must have someone endorse me AND be a scientist.

How about this months prediction that was on the money: Dr. Omerbashich said mid two weeks of August will see no 6+ quakes due to Mercury interfering with Earth-Sun-Venus alignment. And BINGO -- no 6+ quakes for the whole 2 weeks, and on the 14th day we have JAPAN 6.3 and VANUATU 7.5 and 7.0 quakes!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Omerbashich is a brilliant thinker his hyperresonance theory checks every step of the way. His equations he gives are astonishing. When will you shills and haters get tired of your bs propaganda?

Good Dr.'s page

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sunev

How about this months prediction that was on the money: Dr. Omerbashich said mid two weeks of August will see no 6+ quakes due to Mercury interfering with Earth-Sun-Venus alignment. And BINGO -- no 6+ quakes for the whole 2 weeks, and on the 14th day we have JAPAN 6.3 and VANUATU 7.5 and 7.0 quakes!!!!!!!!!!!

Where did he make this prediction? It's certainly not in his original paper.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
It's pathetic to see all these posters claiming they KNOW Elenin won't hit Earth. Do you work for NASA? # no you don't so shut the # up. You don't know #, and to be honest, NASA and our government will happily lie to the ignorant. They do it and will continue to do it. It's hilarious how these "debunkers" say NASA says it won't hit. I'd rather trust a pile of #'s word, than your (debunker's) word, and NASA's word.

I'm not really on anyone's side. I do believe there is more to Elenin than we are told, but I am still unsure on whether or not there is life coming along with it, or destruction coming along with it. It's anyone's guess really. We will just have to wait and see.

When is the estimated date of it hitting/missing Earth? Just so I know.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Here's a smoking gun...

Letter written October 2010.

Elenin discovered December 2010.

Uhh..........

You just hit the nail on the head. thanks for bringing Hugh back by the way, good nails.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

It's pathetic to see all these posters claiming they KNOW Elenin won't hit Earth. Do you work for NASA? # no you don't so shut the # up.

There are a huge number of very smart people that can calculate the orbits of comets, and yet do NOT work for NASA. Do you believe that all of these people are deliberately trying to deceive you? If so, why? Having studied the orbits of comets for the past twenty years, I can assure you that bending the trajectory of C/2010 X1 Elenin sufficiently for an Earth impact at this late stage would require the gravitational field of a giant planet (or something even more massive). Contrary to the claims of a few misguided individuals, there are no giant planets, brown dwarfs or black holes in the inner Solar System, and therefore no objects capable of perturbing the orbit of C/2010 X1 Elenin to this extent.

In short, I KNOW that C/2010 X1 Elenin will not hit Earth in this epoch.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join