It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uganda: Parliament Committee Backs Anti-Homosexuality Bill

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOrangeBrood

There's just too much hate generated by supposedly love based religions!
Until we can "love each other", "do unto others as you wish them to do unto you" etc, etc, and the extremist churches, of ALL religions, stop preaching "Hate anything and anybody that believes differently than you do or that is different to you, this madness will never end!

To anyone who, based on their religion, judges and hates gay people: Don't ask me why I hate religion unless you are prepared to listen to my answer and then walk the walk, in my shoes, that I have walked for 52 years! There are many people out there who do not go to church every Sunday, who do not read or believe in the bible, or who have read the bible and still don't believe in it's fairy tales and dark ages village elders rules, that according to "religion" will be judged "not fit", Well, "Judge not, lest ye be judged!"
I WILL NOT ALLOW MYSELF TO BE JUDGED BY YOU OR YOUR GOD, I am closer to MY God when I am walking in the bush, sitting watching a sunset, running laughing in the rain or helping someone I don't know, than you can ever be in your Sunday best, competing for who will be "Judged fit to enter!" If there is a "hereafter" a "paradise", and I am not too sure there is, but if there is, I will be welcomed into it by MY God with her hands outstretched!
edit on 19/5/11 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

tamahu poster is like a angel compared to you people!, you do not listen to him or treat him fair either way right or wrong.
edit on 20-5-2011 by ThePunisher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePunisher

Feeding the religiously insane the generous gift of our attention is sort of what go us into this genocidal discourse in the first place.. AGAIN.. no?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOrangeBrood

possible maybe, was just saying because i think he got put on a ban from this thread.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I cannot believe people in general are so concerned with the issue of sex they have to make laws about it!
That means the people who fight to make laws against a particular sex act are THINKING ABOUT SAID SEX ACT CONSTANTLY! That makes them just as guilty as the sexual "deviants" they try to punish.

Do people constantly think about when others hve enemas or blood trnsfusions and get that bent out of shape about it? No they dont because its very east just to think of something more pleasant.

But no, these sex crime legislators are the biggest PERVERTS on the planet. How about just keeping to yourself and let people do what they want with their genitals.

So funny, the only time I have visions of gay sex or thoughts is when the people trying to stop these acts from happening in real life bring them up.

Its sex for heavens sake, a penis/vagina/butt. How the F cares what other people do with their genitals?? I mean really when will these perverted "adults" grow up?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join