It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Court: No right to resist illegal cop entry into home

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
A RIGHT cannot be abrogated by ANY court, for it is a RIGHT. All they can regulate are privileges, and the sanctity of my home is not a privilege, it's a right. Don't much care what a court says - ANYONE tries to illegally enter my home, and it's going to turn bad in a hell of a hurry.

Always has, always will, and I'm not a respecter of personages. I firmly believe in equal opportunity, and that extends to ANYONE trying to illegally enter my home.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Who would have thought that America would turn into the Fourth Reich whilst a black President was in the White House.

The over turning of this law is just the start.

Now America enters its age of darkness.

Whilst American soldiers fight and die for 'freedom, the rule of law and democracy" in Afghanistan, back at home the cops in SWAT murder American citizens in their own homes and the corrupt courts rule in favour of fascism.

But hey - Osama Bin Laden is dead right.

edit on 14-5-2011 by leejohnbarnes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Simple, if a leo wants to entre my house without provocation or cause I want to see a warrant.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I live in Indiana and just learned of this Friday on the Alex Jones show. I am shocked. Indiana has rather lberal gun laws. I have a concealed permit and am well armed in my home, as are most Hoosiers.

I doubt any officer is going to be brave enough to enter most homes in the state. If so, you are going to hear of a lot of dead police officers in Indiana. People here are pretty independant and would not take kindly to invasion of their homes by anyone.

I would imagine this will be going to the federal courts for appeal. Nevertheless, I don't trust our modern LEO force anyhow and avoid them as much as possible. People are going to have to start taking their own protection in hand and ignore the established Police State.

edit on 14-5-2011 by romanmel because: typo

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
This is tyranny in its most basic definition. The police state isnt coming.... its here.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
Simple, if a leo wants to entre my house without provocation or cause I want to see a warrant.

Except they don't need no stinking warrant. The warrant has been gone since the Patriot Act passed, in 2001.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
they can only take your rights

if you arent willing to die for them

go ahead do something illegal, ill die standing up

just like all americans should stand up if we all did not only would out troops not die, but neither will we

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Do you not have warrants in the States? If you want to enter someones property, search someones trunk on their car or anything that is private, you need a warrant in England where the police have to go to the court and show that they have just cause to do so.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

It's sad to see yet another case of a peoples wrights being trodden underfoot by heavy handed law enforcement officer's and then backed by the law courts with out any regard for those to whom the law is there to protect.
I have always thought that the American people would not tolerate this kind of behaviour, but more and more i have read of cases like these, some straight from the people who have experianced it first hand.

The american people need stand as one against this kind of repression before it excallates and becomes the norm.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos

Originally posted by Myendica
haha... sure officer, you can come in, but I have a viscious dog who doesn't follow the rule of man, and he sees an entry without warrant, a biteable offense.. and if you attack my dog, a companion in my pursuit of happiness, I will shoot you.

Yeah...let us know how that works out for you and your dog.

Truth is, you present yourself as a good community citizen, and you introduce yourself to the local police, they will NEVER come into your house without a SIGNIFICANT purpose, EVER.

I don't get why you all get so scared about the law. Be a nice person, and not sheltered in your own fantasy, and no one is going to hurt you. Regardless of what stupid decisions Judges make.
Yea hear?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I am Sick of this. I really am.

The constitution is Everything. You have no business in politics if the constitution means nothing to you.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
remember all--you DO HAVE EMINENT DOMAIN-you are god on your own property. The reason the pigs try these things is because nobody is fighting back. Shoot to kill anybody who refuses to leave your property.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Except they don't need no stinking warrant. The warrant has been gone since the Patriot Act passed, in 2001.

PATRIOT only applies to suspected or confirmed terrorists planning actions against this nation and does not apply to local law enforcement matters. 10th nullifies PATRIOT in this regard when it pertains to the states. PATRIOT does not apply to say, traffic stops, misdermeanors, simple narcotic possession busts.
edit on 14-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

This is total bull#, just who gave any judge the right to over ride the constitution? They should be taken out
and hung. " I'M REALLY PISSED"

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
well many people have been saying for a long while that the time for words is over yet, there are too few of us.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by David291
well many people have been saying for a long while that the time for words is over yet, there are too few of us.

Don't hold your breath. No one will do anything. If they were going to protest, they would have done it long ago. The young today have been coddled and spoilt. They have been taught in school that nationalism is a bad word. They are loyal only to their own selves. By the time they realize what is happening, they'll be slaves of the state.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
the one thing i am curious about is when are people getting enough? I mean wtf dudes how much bs should we humanbeings take?

are we protecting our confort sone or are we just waiting it out, are we that cowardly ? damn.,.,
who has seen fight club? everyone of course, what did they do? you know what they did.

We the people are the reason everything moves forward, and the elite/queens whatevah are nothing without the people period!

damn, Actions Speak Louder Than Words !!!!!!!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

I agree.

It's a big shame really.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by David291
reply to post by romanmel

I agree.

It's a big shame really.

It is.

I remember protesting the Viet Nam war...out in the streets. Some got their heads busted...some died, as at Kent State. But, BigGov gave in to the protesters and ended the war.

I'm in my mid-sixties now. If I were able, I'd get out there again and raise hell. But for what? If the young are content with slavery to the state....

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Too bad humans don't have the same hive mind as like an ant colony or something, we would have done ANYTHING by now.

But what can we REALLY do? Were talking about the most technologically advanced military in all of history, and such a strong intelligence force, that everything we are saying on this random website is in their hard drives somewhere.

Heres the problem, we already have the armies that would push the revolution, we just are not capable of mass organization. We have the most guns in the hands of citizens in the world, but if we cannot organize it is useless.

Safe to say this will be an interesting life indeed.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join