It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA issues 'Terrorist Buster' Logo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Don't you guys get it ? It is ghost busters... They go after things that supposedly don't exist. and get rid of them.

Are they saying that "terrorists" don't actually exist or that parts of them don't exist as in it's a smaller group doing all this then we are led to believe.

Spooks hunting ghosts, oh the irony.

But from the original OP link:

Historical Document
Posted: Apr 09, 2007 11:47 AM
Last Updated: Jun 20, 2008 09:22 AM
Last Reviewed: Apr 09, 2007 11:47 AM

"Historical document," and also notice the date. It seems to have been "archived," but that's just my opinion.

edit on 13-5-2011 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

When you labeled them all as mindless drones, programmed to do whatever they are ordered, you segregated yourself.

So I am wrong to label them all as mindless drones? I think not. The whole idea of being a soldier is doing exactly what you are told regardless of the morality of your orders. Killing is wrong, plain and simple, and anybody who signs up to kill people they don't know are more the cause of the world's problems than the fascist elite. Without their drones, the elites cannot wage war mankind. My cousin is in Iraq, and I don't wish harm on him or any other soldier, but I will never hesitate to inform him of the true nature of the wheel that he is a cog in.

"Now I can walk into any old bar, find a fight without looking too hard, but I never killed someone I don't know just 'cause someone told me to." --David Lowery

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

Killing is wrong, plain and simple, and anybody who signs up to kill people they don't know are more the cause of the world's problems than the fascist elite.

Sorry, but I disagree, murder is wrong, killing is a natural human trait that has been proven throughout our history. As much as we would like NOT to admit this, we have to. We are a violent race capable of the worst forms of perversion on this planet.

It's just murder. All God's creatures do it. You look in the forests and you see species killing other species, our species killing all species including the forests, and we just call it industry, not murder. -NBK

BTW the fascist elitist groups need to orchestrate a war WAY more vast then the one being waged to successfully win. Trust me I'm on your side of the fight in this war but I don't feel it's a war against our military machine in the USA, it is something much bigger and darker, and I can't put my finger on it yet. The system is being manipulated from external points outside our military, independent of it. Financial wars, 911 and any other future false flag attacks will never be 'pentagon' based attacks, it is something else. There is another entity pulling the strings. The USA military, political and civilian groups will be just another casualty along with many others, countries and people, when the whole plan finally comes to fruition.
Wars waged for religion, resources, money and power have been there since the beginning of time. What is happening around the world is just that, nothing new! But there is also another war going on that most of us are aware of, just can't see clearly enough yet. This is the war of which you speak of.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
nice logo

top topics

<< 1   >>

join