It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA issues 'Terrorist Buster' Logo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/53726a119123.jpg[/atsimg]
Is it no wonder why no body likes the USA or it's many bureaucracies anymore.
This is the new logo (I think it is 5 years old) the CIA itself has issued for the war on terror.
I'm so glad they like the movie Ghost Busters so much they chose to model this very important topic with such a symbol.
By the way I hate terrorists and the like.
I have the utmost respect for our troops overseas.
And if I ever saw a DCI agent flashing a tee shirt with one of these. . . I would pee!

CIA Link
edit on 5/13/2011 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The CIA Must Be Racist...

Sarcasm aside, that looks identical to a kindergartens drawing

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
What kind of gun is the man holding?

It looks Russian. . .

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by StarformNJ

I doubt it's Russian, it doesn't even have a trigger! All I see is a funky grippy thing.
I suppose that's to make it politically correct and less violent so as not to offend anyone.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
What is that black crescent from the gun's nozzle?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f8152d0789d.jpg[/atsimg] I got a better logo..

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Mapkar

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/80fb0ef6be55.jpg[/atsimg]
It kinda does look like an Ak-47.
Anyone else have a better idea?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Possibly a M-16.. Can't tell to be honest..

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Yeah the gun is Russian, it is an AK-47. But hey all of this terrorist nonsense has to stop. There is no such thing as the War on Terror. Im not refering to ATS, but the gov't.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ReVoLuTiOn76

The term "guerrilla warfare" now is equivalent of today's war on terror.. For anyone interested in a history lesson..

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Holy crap my ten year old Grandson could come up with something better than that !
What design company got rich off that ?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

At this point, I really don't understand how people can maintain such a position. Our troops are the terrorists, they are controlled by the arch-terrorists in government and military, and anybody who supports them is a terrorist. Since the troops blindly do what they are told without questioning the fascist leaders who order them to terrorize sovereign foreign nations, the troops are the ones who make this fascist police state possible. I have no respect for our troops, and since they are the terrorists, you cannot simultaneously "hate the terrorists" and "respect the troops". The two phrases are mutually exclusive, plain and simple.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

I quote to you a friends remark below:

I see you aren't familiar with the US military, so please keep 3rd grade opinions such as this too yourself. This is just gonna be another anti American star nd flag fest from the newest bunch of liberal idiots probably.....have fun, you deserve what you have in office now. To those who don't post where they are from.........eh, you really don't matter. - adifferentbreed

Terrorists are ANY people who kill the innocent.
Our troops are people like you and me, doing a job to protect you and me.
Say all you want about what's going on at the top level but the bulk of people in this country are good, simple minded, caring individuals with families and children.
Throwing everyone in the same pot is as racist, classist and bigotous (not a word) as anyone could be!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Terrorist for the losers and enemies.
Resistance and army for the winners and "our" side.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/53726a119123.jpg[/atsimg]
Is it no wonder why no body likes the USA or it's many bureaucracies anymore.
This is the new logo (I think it is 5 years old) the CIA itself has issued for the war on terror.
I'm so glad they like the movie Ghost Busters so much they chose to model this very important topic with such a symbol.
And if I ever saw a DCI agent flashing a tee shirt with one of these. . . I would pee!

CIA Link

Don't you guys get it ? It is ghost busters... They go after things that supposedly don't exist. and get rid of them.

Are they saying that "terrorists" don't actually exist or that parts of them don't exist as in it's a smaller group doing all this then we are led to believe.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
It is ghost busters... They go after things that supposedly don't exist.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Terrorists are ANY people who kill the innocent.
Our troops are people like you and me, doing a job to protect you and me.
Say all you want about what's going on at the top level but the bulk of people in this country are good, simple minded, caring individuals with families and children.

I do respect your opinion. Just like to point out that you would most likely find a lot of the people killed overseas is just like you and me too...

The logo is just too funny

edit on 13-5-2011 by tomra because: Spelling and added last sentence.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I only respect those who are willing to give their lives for freedom if they understand the real causes for which to fight, and not what others with nefarious agendas tell them.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

I only respect those who are willing to give their lives for freedom if they understand the real causes for which to fight, and not what others with nefarious agendas tell them.

Unfortunately, this is an impossible dream.
No one can ever be truly sure what they are doing is right.
Just as freedom itself is an impossible dream, made up by brilliant men and perverted by society's hopes.

The men who orchestrated the Valkyrie plot against Hitler thought what they were doing was right for Germany, yet hundreds of thousands didn't agree with these men. After the unsuccessful murder attempt they were all hung with wire, on a short noose. An entire country labeled these men traitors, there families and friends persecuted to the highest degree. Later on, after the truth came out, they were all hailed as hero's, statues and yearly ceremonies give credence to these men now.
I know MANY people in the US military machine. They are not murderers, they are there because they feel when the time comes they will be able to make the right decisions and do the right thing. When you labeled them all as mindless drones, programmed to do whatever they are ordered, you segregated yourself. You did exactly what Hitler did, he thought all the Jews were evil and they had to kill them all, before it was too late.
If you have some overwhelming psychic abilities as to who or what is right and wrong. And how it will impact the future of humankind, I suggest you start a thread.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by User8911
What is that black crescent from the gun's nozzle?

Good eye.

That is a subliminal message that Islam is the enemy.

Islamic Crescent and Star:

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join