It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moving light ships in the sky are responding back!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
funny u should mention laser pens because i see discs tumbleing,orange orbs,black orbs,white orbs,silver orbs
and other things ufo's
but saw a bright white light get realy bright all of a sudden out the corner of my eye and as i looked at it
it basicly turnt ther lights of but i could see a black disc slowly moveing south-east,to north-west over manchester
airport
but didnt put its lights back on just kept going and had the idea to use a laser pen to comunicate
i think u can tell a ufo a mile away so point it at them rago and get a lift of this rock

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Do people flag this while on their right minds?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Pointing laser lights at or near an aerial object is not my cup of tea. So much, that I question the sanity of anybody who tries to perform such a totally stupid stunt like that; even though it might be somebody's other-worldly craft.

All you are doing, is telling the creatures from outer space that you do not like them. Because of your blinding flailing attempts at ET communication, you have probably pissed them off so much, that they would want to kidnap you, and strand you on some forbidden planet.

Give me a break, and stop using these infantile, gross negligent attacks on UFO's or anything ELSE !!!

Be satisfied, that you commited a crime against humanity!!!

Foofighter's forever.

Erno86
edit on 13-5-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 13-5-2011 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I know this is rude but I haven't posted enough to make my own post yet.

I'm under the impression that the American government has just uncovered my old R&D projects and confiscated them. So please can you let me know if you hear anything relating to new military and NASA projects?

The research was on an Iron Man suit for one cmoplete with jet propulsion, alloy metal etc.
The other one was on minerals and semi-precious stone, the like, and bonding them etc to create new minerals and alloys. The third and most expensive which I think can attribute to the Fort Worth mysteries is laser research into creating a minaturized sun and harnessing its power as a clean power source.

I spent a good few million on these projects and then left then to work for a period of 5/6years.

As such I have yet to find out how they are doing. i am worried that my research has been stolen/confiscated.
I'll give you an update when I can.

So about those lights in the sky, I'm a firm believer in aliens. And I think all these strange events are connected.

If we could harness the power of the sun we could tow a planet and give it light, we could effectively move a planet through open void.

And I think that the ships would probably dance a lot because of laser tracking systems on weapons. They might even see you as a potential threat.

I think we might just have a planet with populated by aliens moving into orbit around our sun. I'm just worried that human nature will get the better of government officials and that intergalactic war will ensue. WW3 palls in comparison.

Regards
Raven

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by HybridSaint
I know this is rude but I haven't posted enough to make my own post yet.

I'm under the impression that the American government has just uncovered my old R&D projects and confiscated them. So please can you let me know if you hear anything relating to new military and NASA projects?

The research was on an Iron Man suit for one cmoplete with jet propulsion, alloy metal etc.
The other one was on minerals and semi-precious stone, the like, and bonding them etc to create new minerals and alloys. The third and most expensive which I think can attribute to the Fort Worth mysteries is laser research into creating a minaturized sun and harnessing its power as a clean power source.

I spent a good few million on these projects and then left then to work for a period of 5/6years.

As such I have yet to find out how they are doing. i am worried that my research has been stolen/confiscated.
I'll give you an update when I can.

So about those lights in the sky, I'm a firm believer in aliens. And I think all these strange events are connected.

If we could harness the power of the sun we could tow a planet and give it light, we could effectively move a planet through open void.

And I think that the ships would probably dance a lot because of laser tracking systems on weapons. They might even see you as a potential threat.

I think we might just have a planet with populated by aliens moving into orbit around our sun. I'm just worried that human nature will get the better of government officials and that intergalactic war will ensue. WW3 palls in comparison.

Regards
Raven

I'm all for riding the cosmos on a giant space rock, but I am concerned as to how we will maintain gravity.

line

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

I think if it gets them angry, im sure they would be doing something about it. Now i do admit, never point a laser pointer directly at a moving object, just make it circle around the object. It's human nature to be curious about something we don't know much about. Who needs the government for first contact.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

I think if it gets them angry, im sure they would be doing something about it. Now i do admit, never point a laser pointer directly at a moving object, just make it circle around the object. It's human nature to be curious about something we don't know much about. Who needs the government for first contact.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I just posted a new thread about the stars, ufos posing as them....that sound like yours?? Would a red laser light work just as well??

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by kyeleigh

Yes it would im sure of. I don't believe its the light itself that they detect but more the radiation off the light, but who knows right now. Green laser is more visible than red and blue but a red one will work just as good. I also used flash lights to communicate with the UFO and they seemed to notice and respond back. Good luck! and hope you have some awesome story's to tell in the near future. Just maybe were on to something when it comes to communication with the UFO/light ships.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Your post reminds me of three semi-related things...

1) I have owned some land in Northern Ontario, Canada for a number of years and the nights are very dark and clear there. I have never used any kind of light to try to signal anything, but can tell you that I am amazed at just how many moving lights there are in the sky if you just sit still long enough to watch what happens.

I am talking about lights that are similar to what you describe (though nothing quite so dramatic as close encounters). These lights will move slowly sometimes, and sometimes quickly. They do not always travel in a straight line...and it is not uncommon to see one stop, change direction, or reverse its field of motion. Of course, it goes without saying that the lights I am talking about do not make sound of any kind.

What are they? No idea...but they are quite common if you look for them.

2) Kind of in a reverse mode, one time I was watching the night sky above me when I noticed that a star seemed to wink out, and then another one. Then a second or two later the star(s) would reappear. I watched this going on for a few moments until I realized that there was some kind of very large completely dark object traversing the sky...and as it passed it was blocking out the light from the stars it was passing. Again, no sound whatsoever...very eerie.

3) Many years ago, I and a number of friends were watching some lights moving in the sky to the south of our position, and we were trying to figure out what they were. There were no running lights or other things that would suggest a regular plane of some sort.

I suggested, out loud to the group, that we try to quantify the brightness of one of the lights by comparing it to the brightness of Jupiter as it passed underneath of it...as it was just about to do. At the exact moment that it was directly underneath Jupiter, from our vantage, the light suddenly became very, very bright...maybe ten times the brightness it had been up until that time. The light then went up and down in intensity in rapid succession while it continued to fly...until it just as suddenly winked out.

Just my two cents on odd behaviour by star-like lights in the sky.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by GringoViejo

Swamp gas riding a weather balloon on a satellite.

All Hail BOB
All Hail the Subgenius

<< 1   >>

join