It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moving light ships in the sky are responding back!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Hello everyone. This would be my first thread so please bare with me. I have been noticing different sizes, and brightness lights in the sky moving more and more. I recently bought a new 5mw laser pointer. I have been seeing these white lights moving in the sky a lot so I thought I would try and communicate with them last week. I shined my laser by them doing circles and noticing them slowing down and responding back by circling, brightening, dimming and dimming out completely until they are no longer visible. I would then notice them and see them getting brighter and farther away from me. I would never point a laser pointer directly at them in case it was a plane or military craft. I know for sure what I was seeing was nothing man made from the maneuvers and and light shows they put out. I have seen those light ships with every one of my friends from young to old and we all agree what we are seeing is nothing man made. I once had one of those bright lights zoom very close to me and my friend, it was 2 in the morning and pitch black out. This light stopped once it was close to us and brightened up so bright that around us looked like a sunny day. This light ship then zoomed straight up and disappeared. It seems to me that my green laser pointer bothers those lights. They seem to try and dim out until not visible, brighten up or speed up until its to far to see them. There was days I was shinning my laser all over the sky and would notice lights streaking across the sky thousands of kilometers and hour straight as if they are curious to what I had and was doing. These are just .10 of my experiences with a UFO/light ship. It would be nice to hear what some of you have experienced or done to communicate with these lights that seem to come out of no ware and leave as fast as they came in sight.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
quick heads up son

if you dont have pictures most of the time the people get slated

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
My cell phone camera can never see those lights for some reason but then again it don't see anything at night. Neither does my Olympus tough camera, so its very difficult for me to take videos or pics. But im very sure most people know what im seeing or have a bit of a hint. I notice the most activity around 1 and 3 in the morning. If any one has videos or pics they would like to share feel free to post them. (^_^)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by pearcester

I also am pritty new to this and i have seen and experianced a few things yet have no evidence to back them up but doesnt take away from there realism to me.
I think most people who arent total idiots can tell a bulls**t story when they see one

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
photo's and video evidence would be great. If they appear as often as you say. Get a video recorder, tripod and just wait with your pen. Be carefull though. Not sure about other countries laws but its illigal to point laser pens at aircraft

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Hey a few things...

1) You've created two threads regarding this (Light ships in the sky are rsponding back! )

2) Separate your content with paragraphs

3) Try and get some video footage - Borrow a HD cam & tripod.

Thanks for your posts, not being a pain, just trying to help my friend.

edit on 13-5-2011 by dsm1664 because: sp

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

I don't need evidence, im doing the same thing with my 30mW green laser.
A few years back i was shining the laser in the sky, and 4 dark objects came over! White orbs with a small light on the front.
My roomate and i were shocked, it really worked... It's not a U.F.O.-remote control, they don't show up anytime, but with a little patience and a clear sky it's not even bad to watch the stars all night.

Keep shining

www.ufodigest.com...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alternator

I don't need evidence, im doing the same thing with my 30mW green laser.
A few years back i was shining the laser in the sky, and 4 dark objects came over! White orbs with a small light on the front.
My roomate and i were shocked, it really worked... It's not a U.F.O.-remote control, they don't show up anytime, but with a little patience and a clear sky it's not even bad to watch the stars all night.

Keep shining

www.ufodigest.com...

If they were dark objects.....then why were they also white orbs. Picking up what I'm putting down?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

The light from the street reflected on it, with dark i mean no light, only a small light (not even bright) on the front.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I have just channeled the Federation of light for answer's. It may seems silly but this is the knowledge they told me to tell. -(Light is protection, do not be afraid, use the heart to feel what is right and wrong. An intelligent being will always investigate before deciding. It wont matter if they have proof provided because it will still require self investigation and research to determine truth from false to convince the self. The heart never lies)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by unknown32
I have just channeled the Federation of light for answer's. It may seems silly but this is the knowledge they told me to tell. -(Light is protection, do not be afraid, use the heart to feel what is right and wrong. An intelligent being will always investigate before deciding. It wont matter if they have proof provided because it will still require self investigation and research to determine truth from false to convince the self. The heart never lies)

Forget what I said about the HD cam, you obviously have much more intriguing evidence.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by unknown32

Wahey, get ready for a warm welcome. There's a lot of posters around here that love this type of stuff. I think they're the skeptical bunch who want hard evidence and who are well into science. If they don't like what you say just tell them to use their intuition, they love that even more.

Oh wait..

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Is that a reliable source?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Is that a reliable source?

Thanks to you, I now have coffee coming out of my nose!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
This has got to be one of the most convincing threads on ATS. Over and out.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

Haha im sorry for your keyboard

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

Well if you are not convinced, than buy a green laser and strart beaming

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Found a picture to substantiate the OP's story:

Wait, sit down first.

I'll wait.

No, it's ok.

Ready?

Poor cow.

Set your lasers on "Pissed"!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Wait, is that the Federation of light?

Or the Federation of Lysergic acid?

If it's the latter, please tell them that I wish to make contact.

They'll know where I am. They all know.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

reply to post by iamhobo

Well if you are not convinced, than buy a green laser and strart beaming

You irresponsible GFL nuts are going to cause a major accident one of these days.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join