It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails over uk right now?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by iWokeUp
East Midlands UK here.......contrails?? LMAO

Why do they always have to make out that CHEMTRAILS dont exist? This morning was lovely, lots of sun and blue sky, apart from the CHEMTRAILING.....then you see the trails spreading across the sky to the sun...now there is no sun as its been blocked out.

You people who say its a normal flight path? Well how come we had 2 solid weeks (the royal wedding fortnight) of pure beautiful blue skys and not one plane left a contrail OR chemtrail....PLUS dont forget i live very near to East Midlands airport. So your theorys that they are NORMAL is very very wrong !!

The governments have admited that they do it, so give up trying to 'change our minds' on the subject, cause it wont happen !

Ok, I'm fed up with people trying to debunk chemtrails. The US and UK government have been working together on "geo-engineering" and are now wishing to regulate it: www.parliament.the-stationery-office.co.uk...

Then there's the discovery of the secret "chemtrail" budget in the US here: theintelhub.com...

Some Chemtrail Links
www.infowars.com...

acrf-campaign.arm.gov...

www.asp.bnl.gov...

www.prisonplanet.com...

www.scribd.com...

Nasa Confirms Chemtrails
www.denverpatriotcommunity.org...

I have personally observed and filmed a days worth of flights over my house in Weston-super-Mare in the UK. I live right under a flight path from North (manchester/liverpool) to spain etc... and two more flight paths cross under and above Weston (Bristol). I have observed/filmed a whole day (clear blue skies) and absolutely nothing, not one line. then a day or two later, the same jets on the same sort of day (clear blue skies) are leaving massive trails over my house, that then expand and you can see them doing it, as I say I've filmed them doing it. They then form a sort of haze with clearly defined lines at the side and then a bobbly cloud or wispy, liney type cloud. I have observed/filmed this over and over again, with the sky literally filling up with this crap and then blocking the sun out. I have seen round spots of rainbow in the sky, where the chemicals are and the abnormal colours in the sunset on a heavy spraying day. I agree with the OP that while the Royal Wedding was on, not a single chemtrail, just lots of contrails that disappear behind the aircraft. About a week or so after they started again. There was also a Boeing E6A Mercury in UK airspace for the Royal Wedding weekend, flown in from Stuttgart, which is a US Navy Command & Control Centre. This plane was flying all around the UK form the Thursday till the following week.

Don't tell me that this is just water vapour!!!! There is a growing amount of evidence pointing to this being the "Geo-Engineering" that we are all hearing about through the non-mainstream media. I have personally observed this stuff as it expands and I have plenty of video/photo footage, which I will be compiling into a documentary for youtube. There is no way that you can explain this away with altitude theories etc... , because I watch thse planes on flightradar24.com and see exactly which planes/flight no's are leaving this # in the sky (I also screen record these flights). I have been in contact with two airlines already to ask why this can happen on one day theres nothing and the next day the sky is covered. I am also seeing my local MP shortly with this info, as I want some answers........

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by paulcdj69

Originally posted by iWokeUp
East Midlands UK here.......contrails?? LMAO

Why do they always have to make out that CHEMTRAILS dont exist? This morning was lovely, lots of sun and blue sky, apart from the CHEMTRAILING.....then you see the trails spreading across the sky to the sun...now there is no sun as its been blocked out.

You people who say its a normal flight path? Well how come we had 2 solid weeks (the royal wedding fortnight) of pure beautiful blue skys and not one plane left a contrail OR chemtrail....PLUS dont forget i live very near to East Midlands airport. So your theorys that they are NORMAL is very very wrong !!

The governments have admited that they do it, so give up trying to 'change our minds' on the subject, cause it wont happen !

Ok, I'm fed up with people trying to debunk chemtrails. The US and UK government have been working together on "geo-engineering" and are now wishing to regulate it: www.parliament.the-stationery-office.co.uk...

Then there's the discovery of the secret "chemtrail" budget in the US here: theintelhub.com...

Some Chemtrail Links
www.infowars.com...

acrf-campaign.arm.gov...

www.asp.bnl.gov...

www.prisonplanet.com...

www.scribd.com...

Nasa Confirms Chemtrails

I have personally observed and filmed a days worth of flights over my house in Weston-super-Mare in the UK. I live right under a flight path from North (manchester/liverpool) to spain etc... and two more flight paths cross under and above Weston (Bristol). I have observed/filmed a whole day (clear blue skies) and absolutely nothing, not one line. then a day or two later, the same jets on the same sort of day (clear blue skies) are leaving massive trails over my house, that then expand and you can see them doing it, as I say I've filmed them doing it. They then form a sort of haze with clearly defined lines at the side and then a bobbly cloud or wispy, liney type cloud. I have observed/filmed this over and over again, with the sky literally filling up with this crap and then blocking the sun out. I have seen round spots of rainbow in the sky, where the chemicals are and the abnormal colours in the sunset on a heavy spraying day. I agree with the OP that while the Royal Wedding was on, not a single chemtrail, just lots of contrails that disappear behind the aircraft. About a week or so after they started again. There was also a Boeing E6A Mercury in UK airspace for the Royal Wedding weekend, flown in from Stuttgart, which is a US Navy Command & Control Centre. This plane was flying all around the UK form the Thursday till the following week.

Don't tell me that this is just water vapour!!!! There is a growing amount of evidence pointing to this being the "Geo-Engineering" that we are all hearing about through the non-mainstream media. I have personally observed this stuff as it expands and I have plenty of video/photo footage, which I will be compiling into a documentary for youtube. There is no way that you can explain this away with altitude theories etc... , because I watch thse planes on flightradar24.com and see exactly which planes/flight no's are leaving this # in the sky (I also screen record these flights). I have been in contact with two airlines already to ask why this can happen on one day theres nothing and the next day the sky is covered. I am also seeing my local MP shortly with this info, as I want some answers........

Hey welcome, I'll star your first post even though I disagree.

Anyways, you may wonder why I disagree, to that I will refer you to the search option.

So far every source/claim I have looked at of your has already been discussed, at length, many times.

So yeah, welcome and stuff

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by paulcdj69
[
Ok, I'm fed up with people trying to debunk chemtrails.

Easily solved -

1/ show some verifiable evidence that they actually exist, or
2/ stop believing the hoax

The US and UK government have been working together on "geo-engineering" and are now wishing to regulate it: www.parliament.the-stationery-office.co.uk...

Yep - not a secret.

"Discovery"??

It's never been a secret either -

The Fund for Innovative Climate and Energy Research (FICER) exists to accelerate the innovative development and evaluation of science and technology to address carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gas emissions and their environmental consequences.

The non-profit research fund focuses on early-stage innovative research where relatively small and timely grants can significantly advance understanding, especially of the viability and scalability of proposals to address global warming.

so yet another case of research into potential applications, which include stratospheric spraying as ONE potential possibility.

Why do you think this is evidence that anything is happening right now?

Some Chemtrail Links
www.infowars.com...

contrails create clouds - yes - we know that. The effects of this aer much studdied - even the IPCC has publised info on it.

the headling "Sciebntists ad mit that chemtrails create clouds" is, of course, a deliberately false paraphrase of the actual content - a chemtrail lie -

www.infowars.com...

You should read the content, and not just the sensationalist headline and baseless assertions.

acrf-campaign.arm.gov...

MEASURING aerosols in teh air -

An intensive cloud and aerosol observing system obtained airborne measurements during the Indirect and Semi-Direct Aerosol Campaign (ISDAC) at the ACRF North Slope of Alaska locale in April 2008.

www.asp.bnl.gov...

The Department of Energy's Atmospheric Science Program has as its long-term goal developing comprehensive understanding of the atmospheric processes that control the transport, transformation, and fate of energy related trace chemicals and particulate matter. The current focus of the program is aerosol radiative forcing of climate: aerosol formation and evolution and aerosol properties that affect direct and indirect influences on climate and climate change.

so more study...

www.prisonplanet.com...

Yesterday the Associated Press reported that the Obama administration has held discussions regarding the possibility of “geo-engineering” the earth’s climate to counter global warming.

More discussions about what to possibly do in the future.......

www.scribd.com...

A patent for dispersing barium from ROCKETS into the upper atmosphere and SPACE?

how does this apply to airliners?

Nasa Confirms Chemtrails

no NASA doesn't - you are a liar!

NASA has confirmed what thousands of Americans have been claiming for the past few years - those high-altitude emissions from jet aircraft, known officially as contrails but referred to by many as "chemtrails," can form actual banks of weather-altering clouds.

NASA, has been researching the long white trails left in the skies and has concluded that this "pollution"can create cirrus clouds, the thin wispy clouds that form at 20,000 feet or higher.

NASA concludes that these man-made cirrus clouds have an impact on climate because they spread over large areas and effectively trap sunlight.

That is the official conclusion of NASA's Langley Research Center in Virginia, not the rantings of "chemtrail conspiracy theorists," who have been smeared by various government agencies that chose to dismiss their claims.

this has been known to happen since at LEAST 1940!!

no-one has ever denied it, despite the claim in the last sentence I included above. "Chemtrail conspiracy theorists" are "smeared" for their stupid claims - for example that this can only happen with something othe than water vapour......

I have personally observed and filmed a days worth of flights over my house in Weston-super-Mare in the UK. I live right under a flight path from North (manchester/liverpool) to spain etc... and two more flight paths cross under and above Weston (Bristol). I have observed/filmed a whole day (clear blue skies) and absolutely nothing, not one line. then a day or two later, the same jets on the same sort of day (clear blue skies) are leaving massive trails over my house, that then expand and you can see them doing it, as I say I've filmed them doing it. They then form a sort of haze with clearly defined lines at the side and then a bobbly cloud or wispy, liney type cloud.

So that would show that the atmospheric conditions are different on those days.

If there was some specific chemical creating these clouds regardless of conditions then why don't they happen everywhere all the time?

why aren't they made at take off??

I have observed/filmed this over and over again, with the sky literally filling up with this crap and then blocking the sun out. I have seen round spots of rainbow in the sky, where the chemicals are

Yeah - where the water is.....

and the abnormal colours in the sunset on a heavy spraying day.

"red sky at night, shepehrd's delight, red sky in morning, shepeherds take warning"

I agree with the OP that while the Royal Wedding was on, not a single chemtrail, just lots of contrails that disappear behind the aircraft. About a week or so after they started again. There was also a Boeing E6A Mercury in UK airspace for the Royal Wedding weekend, flown in from Stuttgart, which is a US Navy Command & Control Centre. This plane was flying all around the UK form the Thursday till the following week.

and it was doing what? Creating all the chemtrails?

But hang on - there were no chemtrails - so are you suggesting the E6 actually stops them forming?

Don't tell me that this is just water vapour!!!!

Of course it isn't water vapour - water vapour is invisible!

Jeez - talk about lack of basic understanding!!

It is ice crystals and water droplets!!

There is a growing amount of evidence pointing to this being the "Geo-Engineering" that we are all hearing about through the non-mainstream media.

No there isn't.

there is a growing amount of research into geo-engineering - and a limited amount of research into the effects of peristent contails and "induced clouds" on the climate.

I have personally observed this stuff as it expands and I have plenty of video/photo footage, which I will be compiling into a documentary for youtube. There is no way that you can explain this away with altitude theories etc... ,

Yes there is - ther's 80+ years of atmospheric science that explains it all quite adequately.

because I watch thse planes on flightradar24.com and see exactly which planes/flight no's are leaving this # in the sky (I also screen record these flights). I have been in contact with two airlines already to ask why this can happen on one day theres nothing and the next day the sky is covered.

Which is compeltely explained by different conditions on eth different days.

I am also seeing my local MP shortly with this info, as I want some answers........

you've got them - you just refuse to accept them and prefer to beleive something for which there is no verifiable evidence at all.

I am always pleased when a chemmie believer goes off to their local politician & the more parliamentary enquiries, etc., the better - let them have their say and expose the utter lack of evidence for chamtrails to the public instead of hiding it away in obscure forums like this one I say!

edit on 18-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: multiple typing & quoting errors

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by paulcdj69

Wow.
I looked at your links and I've seen them all before. Like you have been told above, they are all easy to find with the search feature here on ATS.
I suggest you research geo-engineering a bit more. One of the pictures on one of the links shows rain coming down from a cloud, with "cloud seeding" as a label. It is wrong, because the cloud seeding that the GE people are discussing would be only over the ocean, not land. And it's not done with planes, it is suggested to be done by boats. You will also find that using planes are a very small part of the whole of the GE field, and one anticipated to be more expensive and with the highest chance of adverse effects, therefore not considered to be a viable option unless all other options fail. Therefore, it's not interchangeable with the "chemtrail" theory.
Here's the first line in one of the links you offer:

An intensive cloud and aerosol observing system obtained airborne measurements

The article is talking about measuring and observation of cloud and aerosol particles. Not making anything. And not spraying anything either. An aerosol is anything in the atmosphere that is not gaseous. It is not things that are sprayed. Aerosols include sand from the desert, salt from breaking waves, smoke from industry and fires....many natural things, as well as some anthropogenic, or man-caused. Heck, even a cloud is an aerosol; water vapor is a gas, but a cloud is visible, being made of water droplets or ice crystals.
Are contrails just water? No, they contain minute amounts of exhaust fumes from the combustion of jet fuel through a jet engine. But one gallon of jet fuel through a jet engine produces 1 gallon of water vapor. Then that water and the minute particles of soot make nucleating particles, which can make atmospheric water begin to condense enough to be visible. Whether they remain and linger like a cloud, depends on the humidity.
I see you don't name the clouds, you just describe them. They have names, each descriptive of altitude and form. And nimbus is added if it's releasing precipitation.
The site Cloud Appreciation Society is a great start. They have an online cloud identification guide. Otherwise, I would say from your description that you have been blessed with good weather and the weather changed. Persisting contrails and cirrus clouds means wet weather is on it's way.
Welcome to ATS.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join