It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Object Hitting The SUN! Comet?Asteroid?..Causing CME Instantly...5/10/11...Check it Out...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
SOHO MOVIE THEATRE 5/10/11-5/13/11

Ok,I apologize for all the photos but its the only way for me to show what happened...If you dont want to just look at the photos then go to the above link,use LASCO 2 and check out 5/10/11...Im sorry for maybe getting excited about this but its the first time I have ever seen anything hit the SUN...This is the first time I have ever witnessed something hittinf=g the SUN...Yet some of you will say that nothing did and Im just seeing things like what has been said before but I hope that most will see what I did and either look at the photos or watch the video and if you follow the tail of the object all the way,the CME happens almost exactly the same time the object whether it be an asteroid or comet disappears...The pictres will go in order,step by step with some frames missing because it woulda been too many pictures...

edit on 12-5-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Did it make the sun go boom? Is that what I am seeing? Sun go boom?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
whoa, maybe it hit a sunspot?
That certainly looks like an impact.

link   
I doubt that object hit the sun,it either flew far under it or you photoshopped the object in.

link   
Where is PHAGE? I'm sure he will have a "logical" explanation to this.
edit on 12-5-2011 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Pretty much...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89

ok!!...i photoshopped SOHO because Im just that good...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Wow, that's extremely weird... what could do that to the sun?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89

really? are you insane? its a website im sure youve probably even visited sometime in the past.
fools are better than skeptics in some ways

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I may be completely irrational here but between the two pics one labeled 2:00 and the next one at 2:36, the object seems to not move at all. I would think if something was this close to the sun that the gravitational pull would be making it move pretty quick over a 36 minute span.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeDaShom

I think that maybe its either a comet or asteroid...theyre the only things i can think of....

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by gdaub23
reply to post by Swills

Pretty much...

Its a joke. Now I've been intrigued lately by sun after reading this,
news.stanford.edu...

So the question I ask is, is it odd for something to hit the sun? What impacts do the objects have when crashing in the sun, or is it an non issue?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I always assumed that either the objects where burnt up almost instantly, or that the sun is so big, that an impact of something the size of the object pictured in this thread, would have no affect on the sun at all.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Holy cow! That is what Jim McCanny (sp?) says would happen if a comet goes near the sun, or in this case maybe hit it. The Immanuel Velokovsky theory of the electric universe has possibilities for me.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
This is a real image! I saw it on 3D Sun app, they say that the CME has nothing to do with the comet hitting the sun:

A comet goes in; a CME comes out. Coincidence? Probably, yes, the sequence was coincidental. The comet disintegrated as much as a million kilometers above the stellar surface. There's no known way that the wispy, vaporous remains of a relatively lightweight comet could cause a billion-ton cloud of hot plasma to fly away from the sun at 420 km/s (the observed speed of the CME).

www.spaceweather.com...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
LOL well its obviously a comet,it seems to be just coincidence that the CME happened around time of impact.I dont think a comet even at its extremely high speed could make it entirely through the sun to cause what looks like a CME on the other side...just my opinion..

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

I agree that the comet would not cause the CME.

Third law: The mutual forces of action and reaction between two bodies are equal, opposite and collinear. This means that whenever a first body exerts a force F on a second body, the second body exerts a force −F on the first body. F and −F are equal in magnitude and opposite in direction. This law is sometimes referred to as the action-reaction law, with F called the "action" and −F the "reaction". The action and the reaction are simultaneous.

I would assume that even objects in space would have to abide by the laws of physics.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Where are the shots coming after 3:36? The object hitting the sun was near planet size, so I don't think that would've been missed. What we're likely seeing is something passing in front of the sun just as a CME goes off. If we had the after shots we'd probably see the object continue on its trajectory. The object wasn't gaining much ground frame by frame, so you'd probably have to look 4-5 frames after it disappears behind the shield to resurface.

ETA: I checked the footage and stand corrected. The object doesn't resurface. Anyone have an estimation on the size of that comet if it was as large as it appears, during its "impacted" into the sun? Easily larger than our moon.
edit on 12-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

go check it out yourself...thats why i provided the link...it goes 2 days further and the object doesnt reappear

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
anyone noticed it has a very small tail to be a comet?

just woke up..it is a comet

edit on 13-5-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join