It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Dimona Dozen murder the Fukushima 50?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
guys you need to revisit the site as it has been updated

the link again
www.jimstonefreelance.com...

the quake was definitely not a 9.1 and no earthquake damage can be found in Japan - for reference Alaska quake 1964 was a 9.2

new evidence points to 3 epicentres and possibly man made quakes of 6.8 - if that is correct the tsunami was triggered by something else

I have been mulling over this for weeks and this guy is on the money and MSM is lying to us, and there are implications for nuclear reactors in the USA

Do yourself a favour and listen to the radio interview on 30 May, because he makes a very valid connection to the current weather in USA and flooding of the Missisippi as a means to create further "disasters" that would affect US reactors in the same way

flow on effects include - radioactive food, famine. locking up dissidents in fema camps, etc etc

is this the plan for the US? Was Fukushima just a test drive????????

scary stuff!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Here's a question: where is the other thread on this topic which was on the top topics list? I can't seem to find it anymore. This thread seems to be the only other related thread, and the poster has already been banned: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I smell a conspiracy...

EDIT: Another related thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8-6-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
If you read the article it states that jim does not mind you posting it under your own name with a link back to his site and a mention that the idea came from his page.
I believe you have failed miserably to give this article the full airing here by just posting a link and a very weak intro.
well done.

<< 1   >>

join