It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me about your avatars and the meaning behind them.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Well not much to say apart from the thread title. Tell me about your avatars, why you chose them/the meaning behind them.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Hypocretes

Well if I knew how to add one, I would have a story. LOL.

I consider myself intelligent, but for some reason I am having a hard time adding my avatar. Any advice would be helpful. HA!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hypocretes
Well not much to say apart from the thread title. Tell me about your avatars, why you chose them/the meaning behind them.

A thread on avatars and you don't even have one yourself!

You show me yours I'll show you mine....ermm.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I like streetfighter played and completed every version of it including the Japanese incarnations.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I picked mine because i dont put a lot of stock into the mayan doomsday prophecy. It is hard to read but the guy holding the circular calander says "I ran out of room it only goes up to dec 21,2012" The other guy says "Ha that will freak people out one day." I thought it was hilarious.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Because when I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True Story!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
There's not really any meaning behind mine. I suppose I could make one up. I was just feeling particularly artsy in photoshop the other day.

Seeker is me being a seeker for the truth, and 11 is not only my favorite number but the one that has followed me since grade 8.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979
I picked mine because i dont put a lot of stock into the mayan doomsday prophecy. It is hard to read but the guy holding the circular calander says "I ran out of room it only goes up to dec 21,2012" The other guy says "Ha that will freak people out one day." I thought it was hilarious.

Haha that's awesome.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Well, As you can tell, I am in fact a Ninja.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I think therefore I am, so what image other then a brain can represent me the best.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Big brother from 1984(movie) inspired by the book.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I like "The Venture Brothers" cartoon, mostly for the Bowie references and other 1970 / 1980's insider jokes.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I feel like a flower.

A drug-addled flower of awesome.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It's actually a picture of me on my wedding day -- looking at my soon to be wife.

I use it because it shows that 'glow' from the sun and makes me look really healthy. ;-)

link   
One night when I was drunk with my friend from Moracco, he told me him and his friends used to gangbang a cactus in the desert. There was a process getting it ready for action of course. He was totally serious. So for his birthday I made that picture for him (I didn't size it right so you need to go to my profile to see the full picture). He's very sorry that he told me that cause I bring it up all the time. lol
edit on 12-5-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

link   

I like animals, especially wolves because they're sort of mysterious

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Mine is pretty simple. Foreign Technology Division = FTD

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I love the movie Mars Attacks, its fitting for this website lol

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JJDoggie84

Just watched that a couple of days ago for the first time, awesome movie.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
This is my friend from the Altair system who thought it would be fun to have his image on ATS, working on the principle that no one would recognise a real alien if they fell over one.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join