It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Questionnaire for Observers of Oneness.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This thread is intended for those who know what oneness is and is not being written for the purpose of debate. Please respect my request to refrain from replying if you do not consider oneness with all that is a possibility.

My experience with oneness was the tip of the mountain for my spiritual journey on the road of wisdom. I feel like realizing the oneness of all that is is the ultimate truth and is the goal for Earth school. Once you realize the oneness of all that is and the importance and relevance of service to others, you graduate. Now that I have graduated, I see there is much work to be done in the ways of service to others and service to others is to be my career.

Oneness is the truth that motivates and that reveals untruth. Immediately upon discovering oneness for the second time, I realized even more that truth about our world is revealed directly from the perception of oneness of all that is.

My questions to all of those who have felt the oneness are:
Have you noticed that your creative thought processes increase significantly directly arousing from the awareness of oneness?

If you see that I am you and you are me and we are "that", then have you noticed what is inanimate looks alive or conscious?

Have you ever felt like you tapped into a source of infinite knowledge that is a lot of time readily available to you that is directly related to your awareness of oneness?

Please take the time to answer my questions if any of this applies to you. Be looking for my 3rd installment of "Oneness. Experiences?".

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

In answer to the OP's specific questions:

1. Yes. I have noticed an expotential increase in creativity - it feels much more like "whole" brain creativity versus either right or left brain experiences. In particular, I seem to have much more awareness of how many different systems, concepts, teachings, etc., fit together with ease. Like I am able to see deeper into the layers of truth around us.

2. Yes. I both sense and now can (on occasion) see the energetic dance around me.

3. Yes. The information and perceptions available are truly remarkable.

I would add that a year or so ago, these states were much more fleeting for me - but have increased dramatically over the last six months.

I will be looking forward to reading through other's replies!!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
Have you noticed that your creative thought processes increase significantly directly arousing from the awareness of oneness?

Yes. I think it has something to do with integration (putting pieces together) as opposed to analysis (breaking something into smaller pieces for dissected study).

Realizing that "everything is one" is realizing that alllll the pieces fit together, and have to, for them to have any place in the universe at all. ...or else they just wouldn't be a part of the universe. Everything has to relate through the web of existence somehow.

If you see that I am you and you are me and we are "that", then have you noticed what is inanimate looks alive or conscious?

Hmmmm... I know what you mean but I might put it into different words. My counter-question would be, if the universe apparently contains things that are both "conscious" and "unconscious," but in reality everything is only 1 thing, then how is that contradiction reconciled? To me it's like asking, "Are dreams real?" Yes and no. When we talk about these ideas, it's usually a means to an end, for practical communication. I think the crux of the issue is that everything is equally real/illusory and everything is equally source consciousness in its own way. It's just a matter of your perspective, and really your view is your personal choice.

Have you ever felt like you tapped into a source of infinite knowledge that is a lot of time readily available to you that is directly related to your awareness of oneness?

I have had feelings before that the states of consciousness I was embodying at the time were very receptive to information, but no automatic downloads per se and I usually lose interest while centering my mind, to become absorbed into whatever is going on around me at the time, the feeling of my body, and I don't worry about trying to figure out all knowledge of whatever.

It's like every time I've reached a particular level of receptivity, one of the most natural ideas to receive, is that there is nothing worth stressing or worrying about figuring out, unless it poses an immediate threat to me or etc. Just trying to feel love is more to the point, and saves you the details. That feeling of love is the release we all seek through knowledge anyway, but the heart seems a more direct path. (Did you know the human heart also has neurons, like your brain? So does your gut.)
edit on 13-5-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

It certainly makes the layers and separating structures of all subjects to be seen right through, yes. However it is impossible to explain and if you try it is instantly seen that to explain something, anything, it could take you more than a life time to include what is known. Sorry, i hope that makes sense. It is instanty realized that the majority of people can't listen without judgment so one realizes that what is said will not be heard.
It may then be realized that the only One that can hear you must be you.
In oneness there is just one.

Now color and sound are seen and heard.
The world is a technicolored 3d surround sound marvel.
It is aliveness itself.
edit on 13-5-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

My experience has been sort of the opposite of those who feel they evolved from individual awareness to awareness of Oneness. I had for most of my life an awareness of Oneness with all things which made it very difficult to differentiate "self" and "not self"- a complicated problem, but it did create a very creative yet unorganized state, sort of unchannelled creativity. An awakening for me was more like a realization of self as individual and a conscious process of sorting out who I was as an individual, which entailed a few years of purposely cutting off our ignoring that well of limitless knowledge to establish boundries (my own preferences, opinions, intents, etc.)

But as that became more formed, and I allowed myself to again turn towards and delve into that well, my creativity rose again, but with intent to channel it, which made for much more constructive creativity!

Yes, it is through this part of my awareness that I percieve that. That is why I have always made effort to describe the distinction between consciousness and self consciousness- there are varying levels of consciousness, and it is in all things, yet self consciousness is not present in all things and makes what we call "living things".

Yes! It is in this connection of being that we have access to all knowledge! I know I can depend upon it, and use it in my daily movements and choices. The individual awareness provides intent for pulling it from it exactly what one wishes to know. When the ego is not well developed, it is more like "trolling" (in the original fishing sense) or fishing with a net- you have all kinds of stuff come up, beneficial or useful, and not. With an ego, you can be specific about what you wish to know (or attract) and then let go....you have a line with the proper bait and hook and only what you need comes. But you have to be totally able to let go of expectations, because the answer may not be what we'd expect, and that can block reception.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Please take the time to answer my questions if any of this applies to you. Be looking for my 3rd installment of "Oneness. Experiences?".

This thread is some great reading and I'm satisfied with the consistency you are getting from the people answering your questions. It seems to me like your approach to the subject is resonating well, even though perspectives and experiences themselves naturally vary. This is probably also the reason it's so interesting to read these responses.

Anyway I hope more people respond to your post, and I'm not sure if you've posted that other thread yet so I'm going to check your profile after I post this.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Please read my 3rd installment of "Oneness. Experiences?" here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join