It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Serving Two Tours in Iraq, Ex Marine is Killed in Own Home by SWAT Team

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+100 more 
posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
This has got to stop, people !!!

Jose Guerena survived two combat tours of Iraq, only to become a casualty of the Regime’s longest war — the one waged against its domestic subjects in the name of drug prohibition. The former Marine was slaughtered by a SWAT team during a May 5 assault on his home in Arizona.

www.lewrockwell.com...

Sorry if this has already been posted...I did a search and didn't find it....But, it need to be posted....
edit on 12-5-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

+28 more 
posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Interesting this happened in Pima County, apparently these SWAT took a page from the book of Jared Loughner. What is more dangerous: a deranged lunatic that goes on a trigger happy spree once in a while or a group of armed lunatics that go on sprees as part of their daily job?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Wow man, your triggerhappy swat teams sound like scumbags ! there killing soldiers !? for nothing ! no doubt they will get no reprecussions watsoever.....

+5 more 
posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This is disgusting. What has happened to your country America?

+27 more 
posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I hope everyone realizes we lost a brave comrade who served his country and the American people in 2 tours of combat. (Even if you don't support the war.. and I don't)

He was lost due to a bunch of trigger happy police... for no reason whatsoever... These men do not deserve to wear the uniform!

To protect and serve? or.. To Dominate and Enslave?

Seems to be a fine line between the two these days..

He went out to die for his country. He made it through alive only to die for nothing.
edit on 12-5-2011 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

+70 more 
posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Ha, looks like the swat team was a bunch of cowards.. I know they arent all bad, but they need to weed the cowards out of the force or they are just as bad..
edit on 12-5-2011 by BanMePlz because: added a few lines.

+6 more 
posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Guerena never fired a shot; the marauders who invaded his home fired no fewer than seventy-one.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

It is very sad what can happen to veterans when they return. Maybe it can be summed up in the lyrics in this song. Different war but same sentiment. Lyrics in youtube description

edit on 12-5-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
thats terrible,
even in the uk our police have been issued dumdum bullets to make sure they kill you if you get shot but even the military aren't allowed to use those rounds what's the world coming too

+7 more 
posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
A man so dangerous, even after being shot at 71 times, that ambulance paramedics arent allowed to go near him...

The 911 call center notified Drexel Heights at 9:43 a.m.
A unit arrived just two minutes later at 9:45. However, deputies told rescue workers to stay put.
But paramedics waited until 10:59 a.m. Then they heard the radio call "Code 900", which meant they were no longer needed because the person was dead.
After one hour and 14 minutes, Drexel Heights indicated they were never allowed to even examine Jose .

KGUN9

+11 more 
posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
He was alive - but Paramedics were prevented from attending to him - for over an hour. At which point, they were sent away because he died.

26 years old, 4 year old child.

Link

+43 more 
posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

As I have said too many times before, the militarization of American law "enforcement" is a major hallmark of our decline as a nation. I only wish ALL these officers were HUNG in a publlic square. I don't give a f**k about their being under the color of law, just doing their job or any other sorry excuse for the violent invasion and murder of an American citizen IN HIS OWN HOME. All you faux patriots need to stop chest thumping and start realizing YOU with your saberr-rattling, tough guy BS have enabled the enemy within.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Was it SWAT and why did they enter his home?

Was he involved with illegal importation of drugs or was he another Tillman?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Are you serious? That pisses me off! If i were god i would smite them all. Worthless scum of the earth, they deserve to die. I hope they do.

+31 more 
posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by just_julie
This is disgusting. What has happened to your country America?

What country? The United States of America only exists in the imaginations of the faux patriots and the fabrications of the media. All that is considered good are but vague memories, flash backs to a sane time. YOU ...I mean you (and me) Americans reading this...exist ONLY because your local police force allows you to live. YOU have no rights, other than those that exist in your I'm-an-American! imagination. That local mustached violent adolescent cop can barge into your home ANYTIME and shoot you, your wife and your dog dead and there is NOT ONE THING you can or will do to prevent it. And EVERY cop -- the quote unquote "good" and bad will cover for their fellow psychopath cop and amonst themselves will later get drunk and quietly admit, "Gee, that was f'ed up." And all your neighbors will shut their doors like good little sheep to the slaughter and think, "Gee, that can't happen to me because I'm American after all!"

EVERY COP THERE should be tried for premeditated murder, obstruction of justice, failure to allow life-saving medical care and whatever else and then they should be flogged and hung...slowly.

FOR GOD'S SAKE, when will you people stop voting in the Republican thugs that cheer this sort of sh*t on and pour money into local police arsenals.
edit on 12-5-2011 by pajoly because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2011 by pajoly because: spelling

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
If this happened in your average humane European country, this would national news, the cops would be brought to justice and a law would likely be enacted to prevent this. But no, not here in the U.S. Here we just turn the page and say, "Gosh, what a terrible accident!" and move on to our next can of cheese whiz and beer.

May the gods rip apart and bury forever this vile nation we have allowed to replace a once decent country. I know, you in your backyard barbeque ater Little League think were are a great nation. Problem is, you are imagining was once was, not what now is and you exist only at the pleasure of your local cop, the government and the banks and businesses that own them.

+40 more 
posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It's interesting how the title comes about for this thread. The fact that the guy served two tours automatically sets up the irony of him being killed at home by a SWAT team. But the fact is vets get killed at home just like other people by SWAT and police all the time, every day. Statistically it happens, and will keep happening.

But an even bigger irony is someone like Bill Cooper. He was gunned down in his driveway by a sheriff. He arguably did more for me than that soldier ever did. Because Mr. Cooper Beheld a Pale Horse. He warned and warned against all kinds of government atrocities. While that soldier perpetuated and enforced government terror.

It's another way of thinking about it, and controversial. You want to just jump on the "Oh, the poor guy was just serving his country" bandwagon.

I'm tired of riding on that bandwagon. I am beginning to hold the soldiers themselves responsible for NOT doing what they should do and STOP this government madness. I have no more sympathy. None. Not for soldiers, not for police, not for SWAT teams, and not for illegal presidents giving assassination orders, invading countries, and plundering resources in my name. Forget it.

It's time to line your properties with IED's and booby traps. Make it cost them their lives instead of yours when they make a mistake and raid your home and family, firing military grade weapons at you. Snake pits. Trap doors. Shotguns in the ceiling pointed at the doors and windows. Remote controlled cars tricked out with explosives. Bear traps, yeah those big nasty leg breaker jaw types, buried just below the leaves in the yard. Motion sensor triggered grenades.

Weeeeeee, that would be so fun to watch 10 or 15 of them die while I laughed all the way to the other hideout. Yeah, it's come down to that. Fun for them, fun for me.

/dreamland

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Would i be correct in assuming that what would normally be a police knock at the door turns into a swat team coming through your door due to the simple fact that the person of interest has military training?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This is just simply another notch on my belt of most disgusting things I have heard the police in this country do. These things seem to happen all the time and yet nothing is done about it or done differently. Thats because the police think that they are ABOVE the Law. Most cops really do have this mentality.

Our police departments need to be totally disassembled and rebuilt from the ground up, with honest citizens overseeing them.

Cops mindset trickles down from Washington and DHS and their campaign against so called Terrorism. You are guilty in this country UNTIL you can prove your innocence. Its just going to get worse and no better IMO, and there is no way to stop it until the people finally have had enough of the BS...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join