It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Worth Explosions? Just WTF is going here?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
No Idea...i'm no expert in this area, but a blown transformer was the first thing to come to mind. It is strange that there is no sound, I have heard a transformer blow before and it was shocking to say the least. The birds seemed to have no issue chirping away, and I would agree with the statement that this is about an hour before dawn based on their chatter. .
I did notice the orbs in the air early in the video. They also appear later in the video, around 1:53 +. Starts off w/ one on the far right of the screen, followed by 2 in the original location and a third one above those. As soon as the third one became visible, they all disappear.
I'm not saying it was a ufo or anything...just an interesting video that I would like to review some more.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Anyone that has experienced a transformer blow knows thats not whats happening here. When those things go, it sounds like a guitar-y explosion.... like someone plugged a guitar to the biggest amp/speaker set in the world and strummed it hard. There's no noise here at all...and yes, they can be heard faaaaar from the actual explosion.

Examples:

Deny ignorance.
Clearly not lightning.
Clearly not just transformer explosions.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

I noticed the balls of light above the explosions as well. WEIRD! Not only did I notice them but I also noticed there were a few of them and some moved rather quick! Interesting video! Thank you OP!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watts

Deny ignorance.
Clearly not lightning.

Ok if it is not transformers blowing then what is it? Are we thinking that someone/thing was bombing a street in fort worth or what?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rustami
reply to post by Mr Tranny

sorry but I'm not seeing it -neither of the videos is close to what's being witnessed in FTW, they don't even light up the buildings right next to them (second one a little bit), much less the entire area and at a length plus there are no sounds-every transformer/electrical explosion I've seen/heard was extremely loud and lit up entire area like lightning
edit on 12-5-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

I posted those videos to show people how a limited current arc acted. In those cases, in a transformer vault with a short length of ungrounded wire that was arcing to other things in the vault.

In the original video it is a long stretch of wire with many potential ground sources. (each pole) and it is randomly arcing to ground along each pole in the system. One pole does not have a good enough ground to sink the entire neutral current, so it is usually arcing at two or more poles at any one time. That is because…. With even one pole arcing, the neutral voltage will still clime high enough to cause other poles to arc over. The reason it looks like the arcing stops every once in a while, is we can’t se the entire line. When it stops arcing in the picture, it is probably arcing somewhere else up or down the line where we can’t see it.

If you want to see how a limited current arc acts on top of a pole…… Here is two more vids.

This is a cutout (hot side) that failed to break the current to the rest of the downstream line, so it’s arcing across one point and basically turning the cutout into slag.

Here is a disconnect (hot side) that didn’t break the current to the downstream line. It arced until the arc contacted another phase and shorted out the line (which caused the power to be killed)

Both those are single point arcs to a downstream line. Floating neutral arcing will behave much differently than that. That is because the path that the current has to take to complete the circuit isn’t as fixed. A poor ground is available most places along the line, but each individual ground point isn’t enough to handle all the current, so it arcs at multiple places and takes random paths in its quest to find a return path to ground.

And as far as the sound. A normal current limited arc doesn’t have a lound “brrrrr” sound to it that you hear when a line shorts out. A good clean arc in the 1 to 1000 amp range will have a low humming/frying sound. Anyone that has used an arc welder will recognize the sound in a heartbeat. You don’t get an explosive loud buzzing arc until you get many thousand amps into it. Like you get with a phase to phase short. The second video I just posted pretty much demonstrates the difference when it finally shorts out.

At a distance of a 1000 feet to a mile or more, you will not be able to hear the sound of the arcing. It will be a silent light show. Even in the vids of the arc in the underground vaults, you could just barely hear the faint humm and hiss of the ongoing arc, when you were within 100 feet of the arc in question.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by iforget

Originally posted by Watts

Deny ignorance.
Clearly not lightning.

Ok if it is not transformers blowing then what is it? Are we thinking that someone/thing was bombing a street in fort worth or what?

I can't say what it is, but my eyes can tell me what it isn't.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

that seems more like it, will have to go back and view again since I noticed small lights appearing before main show

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
That looks awesome!!! I was waiting for the spaceships to take off

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jomina
Well, there doesn't appear to be any storm activity happening in the video; in fact, it looks pretty clear visually between the camera and the lights...

Unless the whole thing is hoaxed, I'd ask more questions, really. And, if it IS hoaxed, why the media explanation of a lightning striking transformers?
edit on 11-5-2011 by Jomina because: (no reason given)

Well I live in Fort Worth and there was definately a storm that night and the next day. So there you go, the evil MSM was right. Sometimes transformers blowing is transformers blowing.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
ok' so i read most of the responses and i agree, this is not a mass transformer blowout simply because of the lack of sound, explosive sound, and it does not seem like lightning. Hmm, interesting. Maybe the military are testing new light sources due to the change of the sun's frequency or ET's are testing there new silent plasma blasters
Idk, very odd indeed.
edit on 12-5-2011 by AOA2012 because: Peace and Love to All

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ltinycdancerg
reply to post by Swills

I live in the northeast TX area- and just so happened to be in the Ft. Worth area last night and saw them myself- awesome light show!!! =D
It was a bunch of transformers exploding because of a lightning strike that set off a chain reaction.
We've had WICKED lightning for the past 2 days- today was even more intense.
Exploding Fort Worth Transformers Caught on Tape
edit on 12-5-2011 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)

Correct. The person shooting the video started AFTER the lightning strike. Very cool chain reaction. 5,000 lost power.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by AOA2012
ok' so i read most of the responses and i agree, this is not a mass transformer blowout simply because of the lack of sound, explosive sound, and it does not seem like lightning. Hmm, interesting. Maybe the military are testing new light sources due to the change of the sun's frequency or ET's are testing there news silent plasma blasters
Idk, very odd indeed.

Yes it was. The lightning strike was not seen because it occurred before the person started shooting the video. As I said, 5,000 lost power from the chain reaction. Very cool to see on video, but it really is what it is. What you don't realize is the actual distance from the person's balchony downtown to the loactions of the transformers. I live here, and I recognized the view, even in the dark.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Watch it in full screen, you can see big orbs in the sky. I never saw lights going out.
Nor did I see lighting stricks anywhere. Another big cover up.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

That was classic
. Makes one wonder. Seems like that area just got hit hard with lightning or high winds.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
If it wasn't a transformer, not a rock concert, not 6 flags, nothing military and they tell us it was something that it's clearly not.

How about that was a way off communication, towards us. Or from us to somebody, I have no other explanation it appears to originate from spheres on the ground, that's what my mom just said when she saw the vid.

Really interesting close encounter of the third kind kinda stuff (=
I have always heard that alien tech would appear to us as something godlike, well there are sphers in the sky and lights from the ground.

To me this is clear now. It is time.

Peace

edit on 12/5/11 by sevensheeps because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This thread is so ridiculous.

"I've seen transformers blow up, and this is not an exploding transformer."
-poster A

"I've seen transformers blow up, and this is definitely exploding transformers."
-poster B

The assassination of JFK was a conspiracy--whatever happened in Fort Worth Tuesday night is not.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Well if you lived in Ft Worth you'd know its been raining like a mofo.

and if you lived in the DFW area for any amount of time you'd know thunderstorms = loss of power.

It's spring.

The sky last night was strobbing.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

The image on this page shows the 2 Big Orbs [ufos] in the Sky. I have seen transformers blow, but once they blow they are out. These keep blowing and blowing. Reminds me of what was going on in from of the Japan Volcano. You can even see the lights [orbs] on the ground keep going off. Those UFOs need the energy, they were just powering up their crafts. LOL

Orbs in the sky
www.thebigwobble.com...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by Swills

The image on this page shows the 2 Big Orbs [ufos] in the Sky. I have seen transformers blow, but once they blow they are out. These keep blowing and blowing. Reminds me of what was going on in from of the Japan Volcano. You can even see the lights [orbs] on the ground keep going off. Those UFOs need the energy, they were just powering up their crafts. LOL

Orbs in the sky
www.thebigwobble.com...

The orbs are just lens flares.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join