It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Worth Explosions? Just WTF is going here?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Good god people- did anyone even bother to read the uploader's own comments??
"This is the aftermath of a pretty brutal thunderstorm in Fort Worth Texas on May 10, 2011. It was taken from my balcony on the 34th floor of a building in Fort Worth. Though I thought we were at war or was terrorism, it was a massive series of power transformers blowing."

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
comment on ze tube-
"I work for Oncor Electric Delivery & these are our main line primary feeders (7200 volts) electric lines firing up due to down power lines.They are not transformers, they are main line electric lines. When electric lines go down or get together they DO NOT always blow a fuse & go dead."

now if we can get an esplanacion on the ONE MOVING glow dot in the sky out of the three or four, that'd be great!- otherwise I'm calling down the legions in advance

edit on 13-5-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
Good god people- did anyone even bother to read the uploader's own comments??
"This is the aftermath of a pretty brutal thunderstorm in Fort Worth Texas on May 10, 2011. It was taken from my balcony on the 34th floor of a building in Fort Worth. Though I thought we were at war or was terrorism, it was a massive series of power transformers blowing."

We have the news telling us that. And tbh, I think he added that later.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

Good lord thanks for all that info! I'd say, like so many others, you nailed it on the head. But I do see orbs in the sky, so I'm gonna keep the magic going

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
ya, there are two lights in the sky that show up a couple times in the vid over the flashing lights in the middle of the screen.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
the lights that appear in the sky around the 1:55, could these be lense flare or ...............U.F.O ? Pretty amazing , would liked to have been there.after watching video again i notice the lights in the sky appear at the 12 - 27 sec mark as well, and somebody correct me if i am wrong but the lights appear in the same sequence at both parts of the video. It may be looped or its a response from the reptilians..

edit on 13-5-2011 by scratcher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Cool. I live in a state where if a bird lands "wrong" on a wire, and half the state is dark,

You can forget it if a raindrop actually hits a transformer!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I was doing some investigating on this and while it most defintely isn't going to mean anything I thought id just throw it out there. It seems Oncor is the electric company of the fort worth area (atleast it seems they are the ones that handle maintenece) and they have nothing about this on there news section of there website (again most likely nothing). Also looking at google maps there is a joint reserve military air base near fort worth and as no one seems to say where in fort worth these lights are coming from...I would like to suggest maybe the military was testing something there. I like this thread and even though there are so called "experts" saying this is normal I personally disagree only because the evidence they've shown is just as plausable as this being something else. If there was more coverage of this (detailing more information on specific area and companies involved in repairs) then I might be more for believing it. Personally I would like to see a top down view on google maps to verify the are in which this light show is taking place and the lack of info makes this difficult :/

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by HiroProtagonist

WHOLEY SCHMOLY!- looks like this happened just south of the Garden of Eden
, which is right next to Trinity River and Trinity Railway Express
www.neighborhoodlink.com... (zoom out 2 bars)

assuming you can believe one individuals account and newspaper of course-

The calls began coming in about 9 p.m. in the White Lake Hills area along Interstate 30 east of Oakland and west of East Loop 820..Anselma Knabe, who lives near Randol Mill and Oakland, said she heard some kind of explosion about 9 p.m.When she looked outside, "sparks were showering everywhere," she said. "I thought the house was going to catch fire. Luckily, we have a metal roof."
Read more: www.star-telegram.com...

edit on 14-5-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
These transformers were blowing everywhere that night....

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
According to this youtube.com video, it was an alien attack and 500 people were supposedly killed in the fight....Hmmm...??? that definitely sounds more interesting than some transformers blowing up.....Fact or fiction?

edit on 5/15/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

sorry, should have re-posted this account as well, much more entertaining and also it occurred just east of arc

Star-Telegram columnist Bob Ray Sanders said that whatever it was, it was dramatic. "I've seen lightning strike, and this was no lightning," he said. "It may have been precipitated by lightning strikes." Sanders said he was at his home, which backs up to Randol Mill Road, when he saw "blazes up in the air."

"I saw fire in the sky and on the ground," he said. "I saw 10 or 12 explosions. It was like someone was dropping bombs."

Read more: www.star-telegram.com...

edit on 15-5-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I've watched this video many times and it does appear like a staged light show of some kind, very even and rythemical, I would almost lean toward it being a 'hoax' of some kind if i had any way to validate that. Perhaps a transformer or two blowing might explain a part of what is seen, or even arching from a storm, but c'mon watch the video over and over, this really appears very contrived, how or why I don't know but it is POSSBLE IMo this may be evidence of some type of weapons system test, if it isn't some kind of elaborate on the ground hoax, and I would like to see it analyzed by anyone that could be PROVEN trustworthy to make judgements. Perhaps people will copy the video and get as much input from electrical engineers and people KNOWN to have experience in electrical systems. (Please, no sockpuppets apply as usual pretending to be 'experts')

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

There is Fort Worth from a different angle toward the end of this video.
This is an interesting video with showing how transformers looked blowing with a lot of smoke. I looked at all the transformer videos and they all have smoke. Plus one thing I haven't heard mentioned is there is not even the sound of any thunder. You are looking at all angles of this so I wanted to see what you thought of this.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Rumors are circulating at an alternative conspiracy website that contacts within Con Edison in NY say they have been seeing anomalies in the power grid reported all over the US and fear that the whole grid may be on the verge of failure. (If interested in this source google "JUST received a disturbing CALL, GRID FAILURE!").

The same contacts at Con Edison supposedly also said that the problems with the grid are growing exponentially and from what they figure it is possible that between 60% and 100% of all electrical power could go out in the US as soon as 1 or 2 a m. Eastern Standard Time May 16th (in one hour or less from now).

Also, supposedly something called ground induced current is leading to the power failures in NY, numerous places across the nation, and across the globe that are being reported across Twitter and a few news outlets.

The cause of the ground induced current is thought to be a geomagnetic sudden impulse (K=4 warning index rating) that began on May 15th and is expected to last until late on May 16th.

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

Geomagnetically induced currents (GIC) that affect the normal operation of long electrical conductor systems are a manifestation at ground level of space weather. During space weather events (such as geomagnetic storms) electric currents in the magnetosphere and ionosphere experience large variations which manifest also in the Earth's magnetic field. These variations induce currents (GICs) in conductors that are operated on the surface of Earth. Electric transmission grids and buried pipelines are common examples of such conductor systems. GICs can cause problems such as increased corrosion of pipeline steel and damaged high-voltage power transformers.

en.wikipedia.org...

Damage to high-voltage power transformers has been happening with increased magnitude and frequency since the "transformer event" happened in the Dallas-Fort Worth area last Tuesday night (video linked below).

dfw.cbslocal.com...

A more recent well publicized "transformer event" also occurred in Wisconsin.

www.sott.net...

In fact, transformers have been blowing all over the U.S. for the past 5 days, notably in TX, WI, NY, NJ, IA, and FL, etc.

Also, earlier this evening unusual electrical activity in the form of very frequent lightning that was accompanied by no storm was filmed and the video placed on YouTube. The video is linked below. This unusual lightning phenomenon may also be caused by what is causing the transformers to blow.

This is all interesting food for thought...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Nice find coolottie, I watched and not sure at this point what to think about it all, the only thing I get is that possibly it may be as I (and maybe you too have surmized from reading some of your other posts before) have felt some one(s) somewhere may have some very very expensive toys to play with and maybe a little too much extra time on their hands. I'll have another look in the A.M. thanks.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
So All the transformers go in to a light show at the same TIME!
how stupid do you think ATS members are?...... oh!
and we have people like Mr Tranny saying it is Normal.
and it happens every day.
um! any one seen this before?
different colours? magnesium?
who makes a transformers out of magnesium?
one transformer could blow with a lightning strike.
but not that many. must have been ten?
They are hiding something.
But they will fool us all. well you lot any way.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
here's the tornado path that hit on friday April 13 2007 (originally said 2008-had alot those two years) and can see is the same area

edit on 16-5-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I have seen a lot of these over the last few months. I was looking for the link to another one in Japan but found this instead. These things seem to be popping up at interesting times.

Anyway, if someone could figure out the right "key" search words to use, both on ATS search and others, be able to find a lot more.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Soltari

This was said to be over the water and the one at the volcano is over the water and you can see it forming in some videos right over a lake. Also the lights going back and forth I thought were trains but, the entire area was evacuated, and they state on one video that those are not cars or trains because, of the evacuation. The little white lights that zip across at the volcano looks just like the little white lites in FW.

I looked at all of the transformer videos and there was always a lot of smoke, there is not smoke. And when it did show lighting in the sky there was no thunder. The electricity going out you would think transformers, but even with the electricity off how was there still power on in all those transformers. I don't know what happened just trying to make observations.

The one over Madrid Spain looks like that, it was on the news and investigated by the UFO Hunters, and so far not debunked as a hoax, as far as I could findout. It is in the air so not a transformer. The military does have something that flashes.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join