It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope At Ground Zero (Hitler's B-day), Royal Wedding (Hitler's Wedding), Bin Laden (Hitler)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Yea, I know some of the dates are speculative, but in the MSM, coincidences?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your thoughts....

edit on 11-5-2011 by rstregooski because: title

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I know the Osama/Hitler death date is quite a coincidence.

It is also interesting that both these figures were seen as the anti-christ and both of them have much speculation around there deaths, as to if they really died or not.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Technically, it was May 2nd in Pakistan when OBL was killed.

The rest of those are just coincidences, it's not like the 29th of April has been removed from the calendar. It would be pointless to keep linking every future event that just so happens to occur on 29 April back to Adolf Hitler.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
My question is: If the Pope visited Ground 0 on April 20th 2008. Why is the NY post reporting it on October 23, 2008? It seems that it would be a big deal to report THAT day, not six months later.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Napoleon, Nostradamus's supposed "first" anti-christ died 5 May 1821, at the age of 51. I know its not May 1st but I thought is was close enough to mention.

ALS
edit on 11-5-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Hitler's birthday is also national smoke weed day

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythos13

Yea, good point. Maybe there was an article update or somethin'..

top topics

join