It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Thoughts On Adderal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Just figured I would ask.

Anyone know what the deal is with adderal? I don't take any medications but I enjoy using adderal to record. Anybody know if its like, cut with flouride and cancer and rat posion or something? You know, all those good things that would be nice to know?

And by the way, this website is a joke. I like how they have this NEW ATS POLL: what do you think of osama bin ladens death?
Does anybody realize this whole website is just a public opinion monitor? - A way to incorortate misinformation into the very rare, morcel of truth that finds its way on here?

Run, quick, go tell them exactly what you think about bin ladens death and exactly how you feel about it so that they can refine their story to cover all the right points. Thats a whole other rant though.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Hope this helps,
www.pharmer.org...
Not a big fan of it myself.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I use to take adderal and I felt like superman. I was able to get alot accomplished in just a short time. The problem with adderal is once your body gets use to the dose, you have to increase your dosage and withdrawels suck. In the long run, it ends up being more trouble than what its worth. If you can only take it when needed instead of everyday, you should be alright but I don't suggest taking it everyday unles prescibed by a doc. Even most doctors are getting away from adderal and going to a non narc med for ADD.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I have been on adderall now for over 4 years and I'm still alive!!! 86lbs lighter as a matter of fact!!! I often questioned my being on it because I have high blood pressure. The doctor and my psychiatrist both agree that if taken properly I'll be okay with regular exercise. Relaxation is key to... You need time to relax and put your head against a pillow or the back of a chair. It's good NOT to get upset as well because your blood pressure will go through the roof!!!

I would gladly switch to a non-stimulant for my ADD, but I'm not going to ask... Why mess with what is working for me!!! Enjoy~~~~

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
out of the 4 amphetamine isomers, adderal will do the least damage.

however, it will still do a number on you in both the short and long term. id advise against it if possible.

it will be much like coming off an antidepressant in that you will have very noticeable unpleasant side effects as soon as you stop. many people have noted seemingly permanent changes in mood/behaviour.

if you live in a state that allows it, cannabis research is worth a look. much safer, and more effective. they now have strains tailor made for ADD/ADHD

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

If you don't value the opinion of the users here, then why are you asking for it?
And quit snorting Adderal, I'm sure it rots your brain.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
adderall is completely unnecessary...maybe you could argue in favor of using it if you had more work to do for college classes than was humanly possible, literally speaking, but i doubt that is the case...i would stay far away from this stuff if i were you...and as for your attack on ATS, its good to have a website where you can tell the government exactly what you think of it about any topic you choose...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I was diagnosed with ADHD quite a long time ago and within the last few years I have refused to take it. That's mainly based on the fact that it made me feel terrible and the fact that I don't trust the effects of it in regards to the long-term. I know it has to be bad for your body, particularly your heart. I have to work twice as hard for my grades now but I feel a lot better...

new topics

top topics

join