It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ninja Skillz

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
If TPTB decide to strike, we must be prepared as ninjas!!
My friends, I do not know if you are aware of this beautiful sport, but I believe it will have much relevance in the coming times...
Pre-watching warning: This video is extremely exaggerated because this guy is a god, of course, you would only use what you need to survive off this art.

www.youtube.com...

Parkour is ridiculous.. IMO, essential ninja/survival skills.. If we are prepared to face obstacles, and see life as physics, we will no have the boundaries of fences and doors... We will be able to roam freely through the world.. Parkour just increases your freedom of movement...
Once one learns these tactics, they begin to suppress their fear of falling and injury, therefore have more ground to cover / strategize... Knowlege = Power

Please feel free to post other useful survivor skills that can increase our chances of survival against TPTB..
I mean, They can't possibly beat 7 billion ninja-trained armies, right?
edit on 5/11/2011 by heavenlysouldier because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Lol... Maybe useful for getting away from the po-lice.

Deebo

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I'll star and flag because this sport is dope, but unless survival means dodging animals or overweight police officers, this is a fail.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Nope, too old for that goo, I'll just stand my ground and break even or better.
I'm leaning towards or better.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
lmao u guys r hilarious. Come on bro, you don't imagine epic battles vs NSA? Or some Uncharted type action? Where you're getting shot by 500 guys while climbing the wall and you don't die? Only to recover seconds later?
lool jk

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by heavenlysouldier

Hey man! If you like that you will wet yourself watching this guy!

Damien Walters

Immense!

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I'll flag and star this.
I hadn't considered Parkour as a survival skill but you're right, particularly in urban environments.
These really are ninja skills, just add weapons proficiency, poison and invisibility,

I'm with g146541, Too old for this.
Back flips cannot avoid buckshot, remember that.
edit on 11-5-2011 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Lol imagine doing a backflip as someone shoots at you with a shotgun, and your halfway through the backflip so your upside down, then the force of the buckshot sends you flying across the room upside down in a flurry of blood and ninja skills, hahah.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Ninjas were also masters in their knowledge of medicine, botany, and dozens of martial arts, not just ninjutsu. Just sayin. The videos were amazing though. These skills would be useful if you were going to raid someone in an urban area and you wanted to get out ASAP. I'm going to post them on facebook, I think everyone should see how bad ass those guys are! Truly amazing.
edit on 11-5-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The real Ninja skills that would help in such a scenario are the skills of stealth and obfuscation.
No amount of urban acrobatics are going to help against a burst from an automatic weapon.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Apparently to become a ninja you have to be a master in 7 different karate skills, and then past some insane tests.
Still though, would not like to run into one of those guys.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Some of these guys doing this stuff are clearly reptiles. You think humans can jump those kind of heights without breaking their legs?
Whether they are full reptiles or just carry some reptilian DNA is debatable, but this is not natural.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Impressive but where are all the video's of it going all Pete Tong ??

top topics

join