It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting video, UFO Invasion? Military?

page: 1.

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Hi just came across this youtube video. Its 10 seconds long, but kinda interesting. It feels like a movie seen. You can clearly see people also looking up at the objects.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Wonder what the bangs are.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Right off the bat, I'd have to say I need more than 9 seconds of shotty footage to form an opinion.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
its not tracer rounds from scattered AA fire? ...the bangs sounds like AA guns imo.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mnemicrsl

well as for the premise of the thread....new fleet of non terrestrial craft, piloted by cloned non terrestrial pilots...they probably manufactured and cloned some ground troops.......oh sorry, that was a manga cartoon i watched

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Thats some freaky *SNIP*, dont have a clue but its strange, hopefully some more footage will appear soon!

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on May 10th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Tracer rounds aa fire.
2nd line.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Possibly something to do with the bangs being heard?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Due to the intense audio in the background i think its fake. If all this were going on somewhere, there would probably be more footage online ... and the things in the sky wouldn't be the only problem. Shaking ground etc. was intense.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
even if this is tracer fire and AA guns. this is happening today so WTH is going on in russia people....

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

despite the brevity and poor quality -

my gut reaction = hoax

in the first 2 seconds - the actions of passers by appear normal - and not reacting to the alleged " UFOs "

the alleged " UFOs " could be anything - but CGI or balloons are my top two

the audio track sounds more like stock effects clips than a real recording

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
even if this is tracer fire and AA guns. this is happening today so WTH is going on in russia people....

In Mother Russia, you don't say WTH... WTH SAY YOU!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Monday (May 9) was Victory Day in Russia (the day before this video was uploaded, May 10). celebrating the defeat of Germany in WWII. The day is marked with parades and fireworks, much like the Fourth of July in the United States. The objects in the video were either fireworks or tracer fire (as some people have already pointed out). The video is a hoax; the uploader would know exactly what was being filmed but edited it such a way, and used lack of knowledge of Russian holidays, to prey on the gullible.
edit on 10-5-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
HOAX VIDEO, designed to pray on the ignorant. There is no need to even understand video editing or cgi software to ignore this one....those that lack the intelligence to understand why I say that are a major part of the problem as to why this subject is a laughable joke.

The sound is WRONG, the video is WRONG.....and anyone interested in this subject beyond just posting their ignorant opinion on an internet board that has spent lesst than 3 months working with video and cgi software would agree. Too bad there are for too many that wont bother to educate themselves in this manner, because it might interested with their ignorant false religion ( and no, I don't believe in any religion, so they are are all false, perpetuated by ignorance and stupidity)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The video looks pretty cool, but i'd have to agree with the others that they are either flares or trackers. Even though i have not seen where i live, tis still pretty cool.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Invasion....

Looks like a release of lanterns to me plus what WingedBull said .

edit on 11-5-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

ho ho ho

edit on 17-5-2011 by arthur2012 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join