It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist 2012: Will Prince William be King of the World?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

technically they are since they are the largest land owners in the world they own an estimated 6600 million acres in the world which is the beyond the second most owned land by the Saudi King i believe witch is only around 130 million acres, funny you should bring up canada since it is the Royals largest holdings we are renting land from the government who is renting it from the Rothschilds who are over seeing it for the Windsors, so being that we are all on their land i would have to say that yes they still remain a super power.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Savorrow

Gimme a break.

You're kiddin right?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Kerr the governor general did not consult the queen before sacking PM Whitlam,true he may be her representative but he acted independently of the queen,the funny thing is he was given the job by the man sacked,
Some say he was doing the CIA's bidding because Whitlam wanted to close the Pine Gape facility,

During the crisis, Whitlam had alleged that Country Party Leader Anthony had close links to the U.S. Central Intelligencve Agency (CIA).[111] Subsequently, it was alleged that Kerr acted on behalf of the United States government in procuring Whitlam's dismissal. The most common allegation is that the CIA influenced Kerr's decision to dismiss Whitlam.[112] In 1966 Kerr had joined the Association for Cultural Freedom, a conservative group that was later revealed to have received CIA funding. Christopher Boyce, who was convicted for spying for the Soviet Union while an employee for a CIA contractor, claimed that the CIA wanted Whitlam removed from office because he threatened to close US military bases in Australia, including Pine Gap. Boyce said that Sir John Kerr was described by the CIA as "our man Kerr".[113] Whitlam has written that Kerr did not need any encouragement from the CIA.[114] However, he has also written that in 1977, United States Deputy Secretary of State Warren Christopher made a special trip to Sydney to meet with him and told him, on behalf of US President Jimmy Carter, of his willingness to work with whatever government Australians elected, and that the US would never again interfere with Australia's democratic processe

en.wikipedia.org...

As for prince William being the Antichrist and king of the world,mmmmmmmmmmmmmm i don't think so

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
So the Queen's corgis are DUNDUNDUUUUUUUUUUN hellhounds!!!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
The first thing I thought of after reading this thread's title:

That will most definitely be William's reaction.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Don't hate the monarchy. They are a superpower their the reason our tiny little country can play with the big boys someone could take out the whole American gov before they get one main royalist.don't know much about new world order but I think it will be the royalists of the world that would take control like it use to be years ago.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

To clarify Queen Elizabeth II owns one sixth of the Worlds land surface and that makes her the World's richest individual,

www.whoownstheworld.com...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Europe is preparing to crown the King of the World, a figure that can be seen as the dispensational satanic avatar known by religious groups as the “antichrist.”

you do realize that this is completely silly. The "Queen" and "King" have NO power at all, they are figureheads from a bygone era, oh they are filthy stinking rich, but they have no real power, so you're fooling yourself.

Is it just brits that think the royal family is some supreme ruling force over the world, or does this delusion make it across the pond as well?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I'm still laughing out loud just from reading the thread-title.

Thanks, you've just brightened up my day.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

Europe is preparing to crown the King of the World, a figure that can be seen as the dispensational satanic avatar known by religious groups as the “antichrist.”

you do realize that this is completely silly. The "Queen" and "King" have NO power at all, they are figureheads from a bygone era, oh they are filthy stinking rich, but they have no real power, so you're fooling yourself.

Is it just brits that think the royal family is some supreme ruling force over the world, or does this delusion make it across the pond as well?

I don't think many people from Britain think like that at all.. the royals are far to uninteresting. it has always seemed to me that it is others in the world who have those type of notions..

However it really will make the conspiracy world interesting if when William ascends to the throne he chooses to be Arthur...

Since his other middle names are either to French (Louis) to Spanish (Philip) and his first name makes a really cool joke (having a Willy on the throne will be just too funny) Which kinda just leaves his other middle name.. Arthur

hmmmm... a King Arthur will certainly set the cat amongst the pigeons

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Please could someone clarify how on earth the British Prince William has an ancient Jewish heritage? How on earth do you link him back to King David or Christ? Ancient British Kings and Queens where bred in the UK surely, I can't see how you can link this ancient heritage to the Middle East.

Also did our current Royal Family from Germany bring ther title of land-ownership with them or is that huge title actually state owned? I find it remarkably strange that people don't differentiate between what the state owns and what the actual royal family are guardians over or have ownership over.

With us going through such hard times, I would have thought that some form of help from all that wealth could have saved this country. Also what the hell are the Rothschilds doing managing the Queen's land ownership? Did she sell something to them it seems very strange to me when you consider how many staff she retains plus a full Government and House of Lords that she needs outside help after all the expertise she can call upon.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Lynda101

Nobody knows who the real kings and queens are ment to be first in the past you could kill the king takes his kingdom and become king and this happened many times and secondly didn't royalists from one monarch marry a royalist from a dif monarch to keep in with the so called royalist blood line.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

I think you will find the "Sun Never Sets" on the land The Queen Owns.

www.whoownstheworld.com...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Sorry I can't help but laugh..

How is he related to Jesus AND Satan?! LMAO! Wouldn't that make Jesus and Satan relatives :O

Imagine that!

Anyway William is not what you think and he is actually the most down to earth royal there ever was if you were to read about him and his work. He wants to change things in the monarchy and make them more modern.

I get tired of al the Wills bashing and I'm not even British but I have followed him since I was little...the whole Prince thing as a girl
He is very laid back and down to earth. I dont see him doing any of the things people accuse him of doing now or in the future.

He is not the ANTICHRIST!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Seriously?

They have no power now, they are just titles and a way for UK to waste their tax money on ...

They have no say in anything, and even if they did, NO ONE would care!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Bdizzl3

Because IT'S Prince William!

Just look at the guy. He's a glorified dork.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

Not really a waste, seeing as the revenue they generate from tourism is far greater than the tax that goes towards them.

If I remember correctly, the tax we give is £40 million and the revenue from tourism we get because of them is about £180 million.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by linux2216

Yes, you're right that they are not the same - but I was referring to the antiChrist, specifically.

But, both Daniel and Isaiah refer to the antiChrist as coming from the middle east - most likely what is modern day Iraq or Syria. For the most clues as to the nationality of the antiChrist you have to go OT. The NT doesn't include any details on his nationality until you hit Rev 13.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Everyday on ATS you read the silliest thread imaginable, and every day a new record is set.

So f@ck off. There's an idea. You don't like it? F@ck off.

Maybe you kindergarten spoofs should stay away from the adult threads and stick to Snuffleupagus. You know he wasn't real! Go tell everyone you figured it out all on your own.

Everyday I am forced to wade through little bratson posts, searching for the 1 informed response out of 50 "It's not real! Only dummies would believe this" posts.

No one cares about your deluded, ignorant, supplanted opinions. Continue posting.. do it. Thank me later for letting you know that not all people that spend time investigating reality are so enlightened not to wish you would accelerate your brain damage enough to make posting not possible.

What is the purpose of your response? Should we all gather around in delusion and jerk off over HOW informed you are? You sound like an absolute fool. You are on a board who's THEME is WELL established.. and the best you can come up with is a grade 1 level useless post? Did you come up with that yourself?

Ahh that feels better. Thanks.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
British monarchy is just pomp and titles. Does anyone actually believe they are a superpower anymore? That's like calling Canada a superpower.

and i will also say: can we get a cooler antichrist, you know... death metal stuff, instead of this blod boy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join