It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Was Right In Front of Our Eyes

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by fever

Seconded... it's hard for us oldies to scrabble all the way back to post one... so I'll piggy back on yours and I have noticed a certain intensity to the sun lately but chalked it up to living in Arizona and the ozone depletion and certain atmospheric changes from pollution, but now that I consider it all, more pollution should make sunlight dingier, not whiter and seemingly more intense.

I'd like to think all this higher energy vibration talk is correct as it's better than the alternatives... but somehow, I'd bet it's man caused and bad. Maybe it's nature ...and bad.

Well, if you're out at night and the moon gets really bright, just know that it's probably just the sun going nova and you'll know for sure at sunrise...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by margaretr
reply to post by awareness10

Project Bluebeam will be coming to a sky near you soon

Jesus in the sky (with diamonds)

Project Bluebeam Jesus - The Saga Continues. I can see that, scrolling
fonts across the Skies like the credits from Star Wars.

edit on 14-5-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Heck- I'm still stuck in Wa Snake (for another year, anyway!), so I hardly ever get to SEE the sky. But, I have a ranch in Nevada- and I'm getting damn sick of the chemtrails turning the sky grey!
I've spent more $$$ than most people ever make, to build a remote observatory, under DARK skies, with a nice, quiet place to live. Now, FEDGOVINC, is ruining my view of the stars!

As for the color of Sol- should be easy to check w/a spectrograph. I'll ask some old friends back East, who are still Pro astronomers. IF I get a reply, I'll post it!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
"They" are very sensitive to sunlight and have been blocking it. They plan to radically alter the planets "morphogenic field" so its frequencies are more hospitable to their kind. And no, they are not lizards, actually it harms the lizards to block the sun.
edit on 14-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
"They" are very sensitive to sunlight and have been blocking it. They plan to radically alter the planets "morphogenic field" so its frequencies are more hospitable to their kind. And no, they are not lizards, actually it harms the lizards to block the sun.

Of course.

Here I was thinking some physiobiological process might be taking place, but I always knew better anyway. Morphogenic Fields FTW.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
S&F for you OP fascinating thread.... great amount of research you have done too.will be following this one for a while....cant add anything as am not that scientific but am enjoying the reading.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

Basically, the field that supports what is called the "life force" of the planet, or the field of emotions/feelings/awareness etc etc. Their souls operate in different frequencies, so they need to alter the planet in order to support themselves spiritually.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Ive thought this for AGES!! I'm not old enough to remember the seventies, but I certianly remember growing up in the nineties and, looking back, Ive noticed that the sun was a lot less intense than it is now...

I never wore sunblock as a child. NEVER. I remember a few times getting sunburned, but it was very mild and I never even bothered myself with sunscreen or anything. However, last summer I got terribly burned after only maybe four hours of sitting outside, and I wasn't even in direct sunlight....

Just. Wtf.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Your right i remember in the 90s we used to get really cold winters that would start in november up in new york, but now little bits of snow flake falls near january if we are lucky, there has to be a change in the sun

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
In the 80\'s, as a kid we could look in to the sun for a long time with the naked eye, today its almost impossible without good sunglasses.

And back then our skins didnt get eczema/acne because of exposure to the sun when playin outside in summer or get dehydrated so fast like today.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by quasi86
In the 80\'s, as a kid we could look in to the sun for a long time with the naked eye, today its almost impossible without good sunglasses.

LMAO, I'm sorry but you're a nut.

There has never been a time in our Earth's history that anyone could "look into the sun with the naked eye for a long time" and come away with their cornea's intact.

If you would have anyone believe this to be true, and even one person TRIES it because of your negligent remark (like say an 11 year old kid who doesn't know better and thinks adults can be trusted) I hope you're prepared for the fallout of such preposterous and irresponsible fallacy.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

In the 80's, as a kid we could look in to the sun for a long time with the naked eye, today its almost impossible without good sunglasses.

There has never been a time in our Earth's history that anyone could "look into the sun with the naked eye for a long time" and come away with their cornea's intact.

If you would have anyone believe this to be true, and even one person TRIES it because of your negligent remark (like say an 11 year old kid who doesn't know better and thinks adults can be trusted) I hope you're prepared for the fallout of such preposterous and irresponsible fallacy.

Actually as a kid, I could do it too. I could stare at it for a while once you got used to the brightness (clear sky). Also on more than one occasion. Made your eyes go abit funny after for awhile. I have near enough perfect eyesight now to this day so it hasn't effected me. I cant look at the sun for more that a second now. Even with sunglasses on its still tough to do :/
edit on 20-5-2011 by JDARK11 because: Typo

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by JDARK11

Originally posted by alphabetaone

In the 80's, as a kid we could look in to the sun for a long time with the naked eye, today its almost impossible without good sunglasses.

Actually as a kid, I could do it too. I could stare at it for a while once you got used to the brightness (clear sky). Also on more than one occasion. Made your eyes go abit funny after for awhile. I have near enough perfect eyesight now to this day so it hasn't effected me. I cant look at the sun for more that a second now. Even with sunglasses on its still tough to do :/
edit on 20-5-2011 by JDARK11 because: Typo

I have to add that I too could do it as a kid (I'm 50 now), I have very good eyesight so it didn't hurt my eyes and now I can't do it longer than a second.

So alphabetaone, it seems you owe quasi86 an apology...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I owe no one an apology for anything.

You people are delusional and irresponsible for spreading this absolute nonsense. Don't tell me what my agenda should be ... ever.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I've noticed the points for sunrise and sunset have changed,dramatically.I am aware of the supposed 29,000 year wobble on axis but this is a little faster than that. I am 40 yrs old and have lived at this location for 36 yrs.My home faces south with a road running E/W in front of my home.I noticed about 10 yrs ago the sun didnt rise and set in the same place during the summer months as I remembered from childhood,so I started keeping track.The sun would set directly on the road in june/ july when I was a kid.Today,may 21,with the road being 12 on clock face due west, it sets @ 2 .more NW I live in central Georgia USA anyone else notice this?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by splitlevel

l find what you say facinating. The pink waves you talk of really are interesting. l have been living in the UK for a good few years now. l would be very interested if you could try something for me. The next time you are a passenger in a car could you, after about 10. 2.; 15 mins open the car window just a couple of inches and tell me if you see the same pink in the sky. You will probably only see see it in the first few seconds, l have noticed this for the last couple of years, even on dull days. l have also noticed, where l am living we have chemtrailing most days. l don't know if this has anything to do with this. l have seen dark pink chemtrailing late in the evening, maybe this is the reflection of the sunset or maybe not. l would be interested into your input on this. l keep coming back to this thread and l realise l am a bit late in replying. l have noticed in the last two years the sun has become whiter. My daughter has even commented that the governments are so keen on converting us all to energy saving light bulbs they have even put them in the sun. She is twenty eight and even she has noticed. Peace starchild

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

Methinks thou dos't protest too much.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The sun is definitely whiter. When I was younger I remember being able to gaze directly at the sun for lengths of time. I liked how I could look away and see the big black hole...silly I know. Anyhow, and you can't say this is due to age because I'm only 25 years old. My eyes are already sensitive to light. The eye doctor could tell immediately at my eye tests. So I already know that, however recently I noticed just how crazy bright the sun has been to me personally. I ran out of contact lenses I always wear sunglasses outside, but I ran out of them and so have been wearing my glasses. Wow, can you say driving hazard?? I was driving with my husband, and my eyes started tearing up so bad I had to squint the entire time out of the tiniest slit I could possibly make and still it wasnt enough, it was seriously painful. This is not normal to me! This has never happened before. I dread having to drive out in the sunshine without my sunglasses.

Could just be a weird condition I should go get checked...*shrug* I just know my perception of the sunlight is definitely much different than it used to be.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I too have noticed the sun has become more "white" instead of yellow, as I remember as a kid. Can't look at the sun anymore for more than a second. I used to look at the sun, at least for a bit as a kid. But I can't now.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Very nice post. Perhaps we could get someone to post a photograph side by side look. Much like they do with weight loss before and after, just with sunlight levels.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join