It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Was Right In Front of Our Eyes

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

Originally posted by Jezus

This statement is meaningless in respect to time. Without perception time is just movement.

His original statement was in regards to his perception of time.

No it's not. Simply because you perceive time to be moving more swiftly, that doesn't have to imply that it is moving more swiftly. Or slowly for that matter.

Time only has speed in relation to perception.

Time is just movement per movement or event per event.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I swear I have been saying for a long time now that the sun is too bright, I too remember the days when I could look at the sun through my squinted eyes and see an orange ball, now when you try to look, you can't, you can't even look near the sun it is so blindingly bright, its color is pure white.

Great thread, S&F

Things are really moving fast now, a lot of pieces are falling into place...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by destro423

hey guys there is a void in the earths magnetic field which is letting in radioactive energy rays and thats why the sun is different to destro i agree.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Right. Why are you telling me these things as though I was completely ignorant to the effects and description of time?

The guy I was responding to, I was reinforcing what he was saying with a potential reason as to why the varying perception existed in the first place? What is your point?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jennypep
I have studied Morgellons Disease for 4 years. I believe we have an artificial nervous system growing 2 layers down subcutaneously caused by co-polymers. Pedot looks like collagen. This research was said to have been developed for spinal cord injuries but is also used in Man Machine Interfaces.
To see fibers half submerged and moving on the skin hookup a eye clopsscope to the yellow jackon a large screen T.V. Read material from Randy Wymore U.of O.
We also have Green Florscent Protein in our eyes as evidenced by a black light at 395 nm.
G.F.P. is a tag lawfully required to be used when using transgenes on animals.
Read Brain Control by viral gene fusion.
We are entering a solar maxium and man is mutating matter.
MSM has been silenced after the lawsuit of Steve Wilson when the judge ruled against this whistleblower on behalf of Fox news. The Judge ruled it was legal for them to require Steve to false news.
Science like all areas of mans domain has been bought and sold. Human Brain Machine is a patent and is currently being developed and deployed in the population, Indigo children are wired for this new age of Science.
This is the Age of the Interface. Blue light activates the ionic membrane opening the channel in the brain and yellow closes the channel. Stanford University pioneered this research.

Brain Control by viral gene fusion

Links to your sources? Thanks a bunch.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I think this thread is a really good study on the power of suggestion. I don't know where you all live, but here in New Mexico, the sun doesn't get much brighter or hotter in the U.S. I also spend a fair amount of time in Arizona. The sky here (and in AZ) is bright blue just about every day, and the sun is yellow like it's always been. It's not white, or impossible to look at the sky or any of that garbage. I almost never wear sunglasses here - just a hat sometimes to put some shade on my eyeballs if I am going to be out in it for long periods.

Maybe it's the ritalin?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hessling
Something else to ponder...

Has anyone else noticed how little time it takes nowadays to get sunburned?

When I was a kid, (I'm 49 years old now), I could spend an entire summer day playing baseball and basketball and never get sunburned. Mind you we didn't know what the hell "sunscreen" was or what the devil SPF meant.

Today I can get sunburned in no time whatsoever. It's not just me either. Whenever I tell someone this they tend to reply "yeah, I know what you mean...it happens to me too!".

Looking forward to more member replies. Great thread. S&F!

Its called getting older and producing less melatonin.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I once got sunburned....does that count??
ohhh, and the last time I checked the Sun is still yellow, in Missouri at least.
Not sure where you people are living that you see a white sun but it isn't here......ON EARTH!!!!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Does this possible have anything to do with the recent discovery of a "new" solar particle?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ev0lveUp

funny that you should bring this up, I have been noticing it lately too. I work outside so am always in the Sun, and over the last summer or two it's been really burning, not just hot, but burning. Go into the shade and it's cold, step into the Sun again and its just intense. But it's strange because the days aren't even that hot..but the Sun really burns you..it's hard to describe but you would think the temperature would rise with the Sun being so intense..I dunno, maybe it's the fact there's a hole in the ozone layer above NZ that's the cause. And yes, the Sun seems very White also..strange indeed

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
This whole topic feels odd... it feels hypochondric / imaginary and at the same time there's a lot of research and info put to it. I can't form an opinion about this...

by the way, star if you too suddenly started seeing the sun brighter after reading this topic!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I love being out in the sun, usually shirt off when warm enough and always feel good at the end of the day. I never use sunscreen...i trust them...just another way to scam money from people.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth
I swear I have been saying for a long time now that the sun is too bright, I too remember the days when I could look at the sun through my squinted eyes and see an orange ball, now when you try to look, you can't, you can't even look near the sun it is so blindingly bright, its color is pure white.

So true.

Good thread S&F

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
To original poster......

Plants do NOT absorb green light, they reflect it as it is unusable.
They absorb red and blue to power photosynthesis.
edit on 11/5/11 by Donegal_TDI because: typo

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Right. Why are you telling me these things as though I was completely ignorant to the effects and description of time?

Because you said this.

Please be aware of the perceived element of this, not actuality.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I'm new here. Maybe for a year now... I've been thinking the sun seemed brighter. Or something. But it kills my eyes when I go outside now. I had NO idea there were others out there who thought something seemed different about the sun.
I recently posted a comment about chemtrails and headaches. I'm curious if it has to do with the sun as well. Both my son and I have never been migraine sufferers. This year has been horrible for us. His are so severe that he ends up in the hospital. I have noticed that the past two times we have both had one, it looked just different outside. I can't quite describe it. I would wake up and look outside and it seemed as if the sun was right there. It's very beautiful, but very different. Then within a few hours, both of us had intense headaches.
BUT I also noticed chemtrails on these days, hence my comment about chemtrails.
Whatever is going on, either chemtrails, or the sun changing, it is affecting us and it's frightening.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Ev0lveUp

For the past few months, I have noticed that the sunlight seems to be a lot more vibrant and white. I thought it odd but never said anything to anyone because I figured I would just get laughed at.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
It's odd that I would come across this thread today. Just the other day I thought "wow, the sun is really....white...today". Maybe I'm just getting old, but for a few years now I have to wear sunglasses whenever the sun is out, because my eyes literally get sore from the brightness. I took them off for a few today to look at the sky. It does not appear to be as blue as it once was, either. I live in South Carolina, and the air here isn't supposed to be as polluted as many states are. It is indeed strange.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
I think this thread is a really good study on the power of suggestion. I don't know where you all live, but here in New Mexico, the sun doesn't get much brighter or hotter in the U.S. I also spend a fair amount of time in Arizona. The sky here (and in AZ) is bright blue just about every day, and the sun is yellow like it's always been. It's not white, or impossible to look at the sky or any of that garbage. I almost never wear sunglasses here - just a hat sometimes to put some shade on my eyeballs if I am going to be out in it for long periods.

Maybe it's the ritalin?

I don´t know, how much do you use?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
reply to post by simone50m

I have seen lots of Robins this year if that helps.

I am in UK, East Midlands.

Wow! me too what does that mean? I see so many Robins here in Michigan it's not even funny.

I have one that made a nest on my porch light, which is very odd because they typically make their nests away from people, this nest I could touch every day I walk out my front door.

To be honest, the Robins I have seen are actually very brave and quite cheeky when it comes to humans.

There is a canal that runs through my town and there are a lot of fisherman that use it. One day I was talking to an angler down there and a Robin casually bounced across the ground to the guys baitbox and started eating his maggots! I started laughing at it's audacity and the fisherman said "they do that every spring, cheeky little buggers" and chuckled.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join