It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random YouTube UFO video of the day (Galatic Federation of Light)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I've been reading about the Galatic Federation of Light & this video came up. It's about the federation, who they are, why they're here, what's going to happen, & so on. But what I want you to focus on is the UFO footage. It's a fleet, the federation in formation and what not. I did a search which didn't come up with much. I'm curious if it's been discussed.

Have you seen this footage? Has it been discussed? Debunked?

Here's another video with the same footage sporting federations name with pretty much the same footage but is longer in duration. Stars Wars theme included

edit on 9-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

edit on May 9th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: edit title

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Interesting video indeed ... I look forward to hearing from others ...

If you do a search on ATS you will find a few posts discussing "Galatic Federation of Light" ... Maybe you can find some answers there.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
The Galactic Federation of Light? Really? What evidence is there for this? Was the creator of that video contacted by aliens? lol

I've never seen the UFO footage in these videos before but to me they look like balloons. There's no evidence to suggest that these are alien spacecraft ;p

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Although I know there exist life beyond earth, this video does a poor job at illustrating it. For starters the white orb-ish things at the beginning look kind of like birds unfocused, even if they aren't, we cant say for certain this are extraterrestrial crafts. Alot of the other things in this video ahve been debunked/discussed in other threads.

Do I believe in higher intelligence ? Yes

Did this video add or detract from my original thoughts ? Not really. However, i find reading other comments on this site to be some of he most content heavy info in existence, so I love it.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
The artwork is great, however the videos in the first part are
mostly the "Galactic Federation of Geese", save one of them, which is very interesting.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
Interesting video indeed ... I look forward to hearing from others ...

If you do a search on ATS you will find a few posts discussing "Galatic Federation of Light" ... Maybe you can find some answers there.

That's pretty much the title of the video, & that I put in there search

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mushrooms
The Galactic Federation of Light? Really? What evidence is there for this? Was the creator of that video contacted by aliens? lol

I've never seen the UFO footage in these videos before but to me they look like balloons. There's no evidence to suggest that these are alien spacecraft ;p

I came across the federation when I was looking the aliens known as the Pleiadians. I know UFOs are real but I don't know whose flying them. I wanted to know what people have to say about aliens because I'm sure theres a lot of different species from different worlds and so on. Theres a lot of different UFO/spiritual sources that are all about the federation. Their message rocks so I'm hoping it's true
but in the meantime I'm still doing my searches to see what's doing with all things alien

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
The artwork is great, however the videos in the first part are
mostly the "Galactic Federation of Geese", save one of them, which is very interesting.

Geese? I can see how it could be a lot, & I stress a lot, of balloons or maybe metallic balls of some sort floating around (that's a big a maybe), but I would disagree with gesse 100%

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by WordPlayJAy
Although I know there exist life beyond earth, this video does a poor job at illustrating it. For starters the white orb-ish things at the beginning look kind of like birds unfocused, even if they aren't, we cant say for certain this are extraterrestrial crafts. Alot of the other things in this video ahve been debunked/discussed in other threads.

Do I believe in higher intelligence ? Yes

Did this video add or detract from my original thoughts ? Not really. However, i find reading other comments on this site to be some of he most content heavy info in existence, so I love it.

What's been debunked in the video? The UFO footage or the artwork section? I'm sure the artwork is open to debate but I'm curious about the UFOs

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

I came across the federation when I was looking the aliens known as the Pleiadians. I know UFOs are real but I don't know whose flying them. I wanted to know what people have to say about aliens because I'm sure theres a lot of different species from different worlds and so on. Theres a lot of different UFO/spiritual sources that are all about the federation. Their message rocks so I'm hoping it's true
but in the meantime I'm still doing my searches to see what's doing with all things alien

You don't know UFO's are real at all. You believe they are. Please, can people stick to what works, and not express it in a manner that elicits facepalmery?

GFL is a load of bunk.

The message rocks? Well groovy, follow it, cut out the skygods and take it. be nice be well be happy. Be together as one under the realm of oneness.

DO it.

Just don't say aliens told you to do it.

ugh...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

You don't know UFO's are real at all. You believe they are. Please, can people stick to what works, and not express it in a manner that elicits facepalmery?

GFL is a load of bunk.

The message rocks? Well groovy, follow it, cut out the skygods and take it. be nice be well be happy. Be together as one under the realm of oneness.

DO it.

Just don't say aliens told you to do it.

ugh...

I do know they're real & I could seriously debate with you about the subject for a long time but that's not what this is about. This is about the UFO footage.

But in the meantime watch these videos, for starters

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

I do know they're real

No you don't. Sorry, but this irks me. I know whats real in my life, but I can NEVER express to you just what I believe. You can never know for sure if I am 100% believable or a 99% devious liar.

You believe you know UFO's are real - or else we'd be discussing the evidence you have, and not a conjecture.

& I could seriously debate with you about the subject for a long time but that's not what this is about. This is about the UFO footage.

But in the meantime watch these videos, for starters

For one person, I won't spend near 2 hours on youtube crap. jesus I wont even do that if I am interested in the thing, let alone if it's to somehow persuade me.

Cliffs notes or nada.

So the bottom line is, no marge we are not reptiles and lenny is just like hancock - a big hot drunk amazing super dude, and can you change the channel marge, this channel is boring... d'uh..

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

First of all, I'm stating what I know or choose to believe. Am saying you must agree with me? Not all, disagree all you want I do not care. I'm not here to impose my will on you. What is your goal here, to argue with me? If you want a forum to discuss it I can provide that. With said discussion I will also provide my 'proof' or 'facts'. You started this, & I provided you 2 videos. Yes one is soooo long, & your response is your not gonna waste your time with that YouTube crap. So you are tellin me you will refuse to see what I have to show you and at the same time declaring it crap. That's ignorant. I would watch or read anything you posted to support your beliefs. Even if I didnt want too I wouldn't belittle it or you. So good news for you, the other video is much shorter is about 3 retired USAF (US Air Force) officers discussing they're events with UFOs shutting US nuclear missilles. Are these 3 retired USAF officers word crap as well?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Here is a thread about migrating geese that were originally thought to be UFOs by some.
I haven't watched your video, but if the many many ' ufos' looked like what is in the video at this thread, then geese they are.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I think you are either 1) a government disinfo agent, paid to post twaddle like this so we all collectively look like total morons and can't be taken seriously, or 2) you actually believe this junk.

I really hope it is number 1, because if it is number 2 it seriously makes me never want to leave my house.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by annella

I'll check it out. I see understand why you the video and assume gesse. Whatever it is there's is a lot of it I. The sky but I rule out gesse it looks like balls in the air that are reflecting the sunlight. But that's my guess

After watching that video it's pretty much the same thing in these videos. Geese though? I'm definitely gonna read that thread. Thanks for posting it

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

The assumptions you come up are based of nothing but your own wacky perspective. I'm not a gov agent. The important word in the title of this thread is Random... YouTube video. It's not that serious. Just take a look a the video and tell us what you think. Or try to make fun of me with your witless humor

I'm gonna make the assumption you do leave your house much anyway

new topics

top topics

join