It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Spy In Pakistan Outed As White House Demands Intelligence From Bin Laden Raid

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

US Spy In Pakistan Outed As White House Demands Intelligence From Bin Laden Raid

www.theaustralian.com.au

THE White House has demanded that Pakistan hand over intelligence seized from Osama bin Laden's compound as relations between the two allies hit a new crisis over the outing of America's top spy in Islamabad.

Mark Carlton, the purported CIA station chief, was named by a Pakistani newspaper and a private television news network over the weekend, the second holder of that post in less than a year to have his cover blown by the media, presumed to have official consent.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
this is laughable. i think pakistan is sending a strong message to the us that they will not be messed around with.

reminds me of the time dubya outed his own spy to serve his needs.

can the us afford another war when regular americans are losing their homes and jobs?

www.theaustralian.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 9/5/11 by FuGGer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
It's time this world was divided by religion...Why should anyone's quality of life be affected by Muslim extremists...all the religions that live in harmony can associate with one another the ones that don't can just be left in the stone age.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by FuGGer

How many differing stories does the WH have?

In another thread they say they are sorting through all the intel taken..
Now they say Pakistan hasn't handed it over??

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by FuGGer

i strongly doubt america would go to war in pakistan unless pakistan directly attacked them. pakistan is a rent-a-country as far as the U.S is concerned. there only working with america on the surface for money and millatary kit. really they rely upon the taliban as thats there there contingancy for an indian attack. witch the pakistani from my limeted understanding view as inevatable.
on america's part its also a keep your enemy closer type afair. as we all know pakistan are nuclear and we wouldnt want some of there close freinds getting hold of such things do we. behind the seens it will no doubt be bisnusse as usual. publicly they'l squabble a bit then it will blow over soon enough. if the pakistani did know bin laden was there wich lets face it.... of course they did. the america knew aswell. my view is if he acctually was killed last week then they'v been saving him as a distraction. an ace up americas slweeve to pull out on a rainy day. sounds like the start of an election campaign to me.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by FuGGer

How many differing stories does the WH have?

In another thread they say they are sorting through all the intel taken..
Now they say Pakistan hasn't handed it over??

And there's an article out through the BBC where a Pakistani says the guy in "home video" wasn't Osama, but some other guy, and that Osama's house is actually THAT GUY'S HOUSE!

So, WHO'S info did they capture?

There must be surplus of B movie writers/interns at the WH, because the OS has more plot gaffes than anything I've ever seen.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I really do hope Pakistan shares it's intel
on the raid with the world by placing it on
the front page of every newspaper in the
world. These lies and the hoax of 9/11
and OBL raid have to cease and desist
and right now Pakistan has that ability
in it's possession. It could destroy
America just with what it knows
and shares. Will they do it is the
big question ??? And from what
I have seen from them thus far,
I think they will. Just like they did
with the last 2 CIA station chiefs
in Islamabad.

Get ready folks, there is a storm brewing
and it won't be pretty.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FuGGer

Strong message? Maybe to let us know how embarrassed they are. Pakistan is in a position where they cannot be upset about the United States entering sovereign territory without permission because the raid was widely accepted by the international community. This is all they can do right now. And its childish.
edit on 9-5-2011 by yamother44 because: word

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Obama's biggest mistake was trying to
cover up the lie of 9/11 with another
lie of a dead OBL. One lie was based
on another. When one falls, they BOTH
fall.

Obama should have come out with the
truth to the masses in the press and
apologized and tried to fix it diplomatically.
Instead he took a big risk and lost.

Shame on Obama for help perpetuating
the lies of 9/11. This makes him guilty
of 9/11 for helping cover it up.

This is the very thing he was elected to do
by the masses and now he has not stood
up for what is right and good. He has become
a snake just like the rest of DC and Langley.

And I assume in the future when this all settles
to a boil, I can see a war tribunal arrest warrant
with Obama's name on it. No birth Certificate
required

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
According to Hammid Gul the three star general that beat the russins there
the US spy Davis (sp?)was trying to give uranium to the taliban so it could be blamed on Pakistan
Like the yellow cake thing where Bush outted Valerie Plame and her WHOLE NETWORK was killed they say...
to the Muslim hater up thread there: that was freakin Christians Bush and Cheney
and yes thats treason.

I wouldn't be suprised if this is the defencive stance Pakistan has no choice to adopt in the face such balatant BS

hhooo boy
gotta blame Muslims to take the heat off...

hell the guy was probobably selling every secret to the israelis so they can sell it all to the chinese....
like clinton
edit on 9-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by yamother44
Strong message? Maybe to let us know how embarrassed they are. Pakistan is in a position where they cannot be upset about the United States entering sovereign territory without permission because the raid was widely accepted by the international community. This is all they can do right now. And its childish.

it was not widely accepted by the international
community. Pakistan did not even know about
the raid til after it was over. If it was known
by Pakistan then WHY did the SEALs use stealth
helos? Did they think OBL had radar capability?
NO!! They were sneaking in without telling
Islamabad. It was NOT accepted by Pakistan
and still isn't. It was an invasion by air.
Basically an act of war, if the same thing
had been done to the US.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Where did I say Pakistan knew about the raid? Of course they didn't. That's why they are so pissed off. The United States conducted the raid without Pakistan's knowledge because they did not trust Pakistani intelligence. Maybe I should clarify for you. The international community is not Pakistan. The international community is:

"We woke up in a safer world" - Jerzy Buzek, the president of the European Union Parliament
"Last night the forces of peace were able to report a success" - German Chancellor Angela Merkel
"A massive step forward in the fight against terrorism" - British PM David Cameron
"A significant success for the security of NATO allies and all the nations" - The secretary-general of NATO, Anders Fogh Rasmussen
"The elimination of the leader of the terrorist al-Qaida organisation would be a step toward supporting international efforts aimed at fighting terrorism," Saudia Arabian state news agency

When you have world leaders praising the actions of the United States, it is very difficult for Pakistan to present a specific and deliberate opposition to being left out of the loop without looking like the bad guys to the rest of the world. So they resort to showing their disdain in other ways (i.e. outing the CIA station chief).

Article
Article

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I could swear that the informants our CIA worked with are Pakistani heres a rueters link

Special report: Why the U.S. mistrusts Pakistan's spies

www.reuters.com...

So when did the US first know he was in Abottabad ???
first they say it was last August excuse me that was OBamas words in a news report .. nad now I find this what is going on ??? can anyone clue me in??

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

According to the WH, Obama received intelligence from the CIA last August that Osama Bin Laden could possibly be hiding in the compound.

It was not immediately clear where the information that opened the end game was obtained. The New York Times reported Monday that detainees at the military prison in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, gave the courier’s pseudonym to interrogators and identified him as a protégé of Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, the confessed mastermind of the Sept. 11 attacks. But the Associated Press quoted unidentified U.S. officials as saying that CIA interrogators at secret prisons developed strands that led to bin Laden.

When the CIA presented Obama with more certainty in February, preparations for the raid began. In an interview with 60 minutes shown last night, Obama said that the WH was never 100% certain that Bin Laden had been in the compound until the SEALs gave the codeword "Geronimo" on the helo flight out of Pakistan with the terrorist's body.

Article
edit on 9-5-2011 by yamother44 because: More

edit on 9-5-2011 by yamother44 because: mroe

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

reply to post by FuGGer

Unless they could show the whole raid was false somehow, or at least OBL wasn't the actual target (remember some newscasts initially said he was killed a week earlier). But if the wife/daughter (assuming that's who they are) are saying OBL was killed in the raid (at least that's what we're being told they've said), then it makes it kind of hard to get around. Even with the "we dumped him at sea", "we're not going to show you the death photos", and "hey check out these (fake) OBL home videos" stuff we're getting.

The Pakistanis may be playing brinksmanship right now while the details of the helicopter pieces get worked out (I have a feeling the SEALs may have some trouble living that one down, at least within their close-knit community).

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

The international community is:

"We woke up in a safer world" - Jerzy Buzek, the president of the European Union Parliament
"Last night the forces of peace were able to report a success" - German Chancellor Angela Merkel
"A massive step forward in the fight against terrorism" - British PM David Cameron
"A significant success for the security of NATO allies and all the nations" - The secretary-general of NATO, Anders Fogh Rasmussen
"The elimination of the leader of the terrorist al-Qaida organisation would be a step toward supporting international efforts aimed at fighting terrorism," Saudia Arabian state news agency

When you have world leaders praising the actions of the United States, it is very difficult for Pakistan to present a specific and deliberate opposition to being left out of the loop without looking like the bad guys to the rest of the world. So they resort to showing their disdain in other ways (i.e. outing the CIA station chief).

and every one you mentioned up there are part
of TPTB. Of course they will tow the line.
It's in their best interest. They were involved
in this great hoax from the beginning.
And they raise their snake heads once
again when it ends.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsofunnyguy

reply to post by FuGGer

Unless they could show the whole raid was false somehow, or at least OBL wasn't the actual target (remember some newscasts initially said he was killed a week earlier). But if the wife/daughter (assuming that's who they are) are saying OBL was killed in the raid (at least that's what we're being told they've said), then it makes it kind of hard to get around. Even with the "we dumped him at sea", "we're not going to show you the death photos", and "hey check out these (fake) OBL home videos" stuff we're getting.

The Pakistanis may be playing brinksmanship right now while the details of the helicopter pieces get worked out (I have a feeling the SEALs may have some trouble living that one down, at least within their close-knit community).

Exactly ..posted by notsofunnyguy--(remember some newscasts initially said he was killed a week earlier).

I seen this also and have been looking for the broadcasting of this do you have it saved ?? I heard it on ABC, ..this is the TV channel I most watch and I heard them say that it was on the 29th of april a week ago when this raid took place how no one picked up onn that I dont know this may not be true im trying to remember but thats why Id like to see the rerun of that broadcast it came out May 1st or 2nd it was right in the begining ..

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

According to the WH, Obama received intelligence from the CIA last August that Osama Bin Laden could possibly be hiding in the compound.

and once again we have a diplomat
who actually believes a lying CIA.

Lies from the CIA about 9/11 in NY
led to an invasion of Afghanistan

Lies from the CIA about WMD's in Iraq
led to an invasion.

Lies from the CIA about Atrocities in Libya
led to an invasion

Lies from the CIA about OBL in Pakistan
led to an invasion.

Do you see ANY similarities here at ALL ????
ANY at ALL ????

and just a side note:
Every one of those countries named
above are mainly Muslim nations.

edit on 5/9/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsofunnyguy

reply to post by FuGGer

I agree they're playing hardball, but the tactic is also not new. If you remember, the CIA had to pull its previous station chief out of Islamabad in December after his picture was released and death threats emerged. The relationship between Pakistan and the United States is bad, but I believe the animosity between the CIA and ISI is even worse, especially in the last six months.

And for the helicopter crash, it was flown by the Army's 160 SOAR/Night Stalkers, not the SEALs. I'm sure the Navy is pretty content about how the operation went. After all, no American lives were lost.
edit on 9-5-2011 by yamother44 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

reply to post by FuGGer

An international community of autocratic leaders abusing their executive powers and acting as lackeys for the Military Industrial Complex.

Thats a huge difference as opposed to the people in these so called democracies who get no vote, and on top of it are villified by the Government(s) and their attached medias, for questioning or doubting the whole process.

The International Community as you refer to it is nothing but a network of bought and paid for politicians in high office that is no different than an old boys club, seeking monopolies, and unlimited power and wealth.

Marganilizing the people of the world through these hypocritical systems of dual standards and constructs to make such claims is foolish and treasonous in my humble opinion.

Demanding that they accept such constructs as legitimate is in all reality like making an argument for slavery to and worship of the beast.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join