It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if on May 21st, 2011, "Christ" does "return"?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
There has to be a reason for everything. All of these earthquakes, floods, tornadoes, fish deaths, and other events in correlation with the timings of the birth certificate release, the royal wedding, and Osama's death all have to mean something. If you look back in history at the Illuminati's actions, they always put a lot of meaning and symbolism behind them. This stupid May 21st date has such little evidence behind it that its believers look like mindless sheep. "This is it, there will be no May 22nd for us who are within Christ. You will all know soon enough." Sure, doomsday predictions have went viral on the Internet in the past, but I'm seeing people in my own local community quitting their 9-5, 40-hour per week jobs (in an economy this poor, I can hardly fathom the idea), moving their families somewhere in the mountains, and waiting for the date to come. With people taking it so seriously and it getting so much advertising (where are they getting the money for all of this?), I have to question: Why?

It's obvious that this is not the Rapture. It directly states in the Bible that you cannot predict when it's going to happen, so it leaves me thinking that this might be some sort of staged event.

All I know is that random coincidences only go so far.

+54 more 
posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

What if on May 21st, 2011, "Christ" does "return"?

I'll drop to his feet and wash them with my hair. It worked for the whore.

+3 more 
posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Perhaps a staged event, those people promoting May 21'st are picking and choosing what they want to see in the bible so it's not the actual event. Either that or it's another attempt to try and get people believing, let them down and watch them fall. Although they should know any prediction that is inaccurate is not of God.

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."
-Matthew 24:36

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
There has to be a reason for everything. All of these earthquakes, floods, tornadoes, fish deaths, and other events in correlation with the timings of the birth certificate release, the royal wedding, and Osama's death all have to mean something. If you look back in history at the Illuminati's actions, they always put a lot of meaning and symbolism behind them. This stupid May 21st date has such little evidence behind it that its believers look like mindless sheep. "This is it, there will be no May 22nd for us who are within Christ. You will all know soon enough." Sure, doomsday predictions have went viral on the Internet in the past, but I'm seeing people in my own local community quitting their 9-5, 40-hour per week jobs (in an economy this poor, I can hardly fathom the idea), moving their families somewhere in the mountains, and waiting for the date to come. With people taking it so seriously and it getting so much advertising (where are they getting the money for all of this?), I have to question: Why?

It's obvious that this is not the Rapture. It directly states in the Bible that you cannot predict when it's going to happen, so it leaves me thinking that this might be some sort of staged event.

All I know is that random coincidences only go so far.

From what I've gathered, here at ATS and otherwise, this date is not necessarily associated with the Second Coming. The dates of "alarm" are mainly associated with things other than Christian belief. This is not to say that such things Christian will not happen. I'm just saying that so far, the concern in 2012 (again, from what I've gathered), has nothing to do with Christ and his return. Maybe I'm missing something?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Hope he brings the Vasoline.
Cause so much have lost touch with Him now a days.. Although I'm not losing sleep over the day, there is always that WHAT IF in the back of your head.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

It isn't really random coincidences. Natural disasters, human conflicts, and bad things have happened for years. It's just now that the earth is more populated and is more closely connected because of technology. So not only are there more people to experience the suffering, due to people being so closely linked, it becomes easier for someone who is on the opposite side of the world to feel sympathy and sorrow for someone from a distant land.

That's basically how I view things on a spiritual and apocalyptic level. If you want to look at something on a biblical level like I do, in the bible it states that people were once of a single tribe, then that tribe was scattered into many different tribes, and the universal language they all spoke was broken into many other different languages. And now it seems that people are being brought back together and are able to converse with each other via the aid of social media, google translate, and general technology.
edit on 9-5-2011 by arbitrarygeneraiist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
There are still a few prophesies to be fulfilled yet, not long though.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Read Mathews 24 then David and then tell me the part where it say the north and the south will attack Israel then look up whats up in Egypt and Syria
Basic revelation when they attack Israel and they flee to Jordan then the antichrist shows up to bring peace and love to the middle east. Don't panic just 3 more years till the Christ rides in on a horse.

ps palm Sunday he rode a donkey why does a king ride a donkey? In those days because he comes n peace.
Better be on the right side when he comes this time he's ridding a war horse and packing a sword.

ps I'm thinking about converting to Islam tomorrow thoughts?

edit on 9-5-2011 by UcDat because: proof read first yu say lol

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Still a 7 year period of the specific countries overtaking Israel that hasn't happened, the end is not yet. But in the world we live in it's very possible that you could find a disaster somewhere on the 21.
edit on 9-5-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I guess the guy who is using the account twitter.com... will have to give it up.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
According to this video, Harold Camping, the man who is predicting this, has spend around $3 million advertising this thing. Hoaxers usually scam people out of their money, not spend millions of dollars themselves just for a good laugh at the expense of others. It could just be that he's gone senile in his old age and he really believes it, but if that's true, I feel sorry for him.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I'll go give him a hug. No, seriously. Also, I'd ask to meditate with him sometime or another.

This version of Christianity doesn't seem so bad, they say those individuals who are not saved do not burn in eternal hellfire, but simply cease to exist.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
With the way things are going in the world we would be getting off easy if he does come back.

Trowa

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
lock n load

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
This may not be a popular reply, or excepted well...there is no Jesus Christ. He is opposite of what his Father said...I'll take my chances that I'm wrong. I have a hard enough time believing in a god, let alone the "son" who contradicted everything his "Heavenly Father" said.

Christians celebrate Christmas (look up the origins). They celebrate Easter (again, look up the origins)..Good Friday-repeat...Your Bible you mis-read. If you want to follow the "Bible"..do what it is says. The Bible says "god does not change"..yet after the New Testament, he Changed. WTH? How god can change in the middle of the "book" from one thing to another...doesn't any one question that?

All gods word (that does not change) was changed by the son??? So all of a sudden he changed the goal posts? Are you serious?

To me Christianity is the biggest lie there is. They are the ones who "follow" yet will the be the ones cast into the lake of fire (if there is one). They are following the son, with out understanding, and think they are on the right path...I think NOT!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I guess I wont be invited

Tell me though who really is good enough? Do words with out action=salvation?
How can someone say "I'm Saved, I'm forgiven" yet go on live and a life that's anything but Christ like? This is not meant towards every Christian, but in my world actions speak louder than words. I work at being a good person and trying to do whats right..and still if this urban legend comes true (which I doubt) then because I don't believe like the main stream Christians..I wont be attending the party. Cheers coco

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

He mentions an earthquake opening up all the graves during this date. At least it fits in to current events and the fact that many earthquakes are being predicted to happen in May.

This poor old man. He is spending all this money and really believes that it's going to happen. I really wonder what's going to happen to his sanity come the 22nd.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I don't think these folks know anything and will be terribly disappointed come the 22nd.

My advice:

Get right with your maker, if you believe in one and all will be fine. Don't hold any grudges. Then if the 22nd gets here you will feel better about yourself anyway.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

He won't, but if he does, it will either unite us, (which is at a long shot, which would still cause fights between religion and Athiests) OR It will ignite a world war.

Best case scenario, world war

Jamie.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

According to this video, Harold Camping, the man who is predicting this, has spend around $3 million advertising this thing. Hoaxers usually scam people out of their money, not spend millions of dollars themselves just for a good laugh at the expense of others

That's why my money is on the idea that he's funded by TPTB to give a religious cover to the next false flag.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join