It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona seeks online donations to build border fence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I agree with almost everything you say.

Do not fall into the trap of thinking these problems you describe are the fault of the illegal immigrant.
They are the fault of your government and your country, my country.

Hitlers rise to power would not have happened were he not able to convince a great many desperate people that the Jews were their problem.
He convinced them the Jews were the reason for their lack of plenty, their poverty, their problems.

I see you falling into the same deceptive trap right now. This is how it starts.

This is exactly what the top 1% earners, TPTB, exactly what "the Elite" want you to think and act upon.
The wealthiest people in this country and corporations grabbing land and resources and are stealing wealth from under where you sit. They are creating shortages and manipulating prices.
While you direct your attention toward Mexico they are leaving out the back door with your silver, your gold and your inheritance.

You would think history would teach us a little something.
This is a very old and tired game.
edit on 10-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

So, is it safe to say that this donation funded border fence project is a scheme to dupe more money from the common taxpayer of AZ? Will the wealthy contribute anything or will it ride on the backs of the lower income folks?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Good idea but watch the Federal Government step on and say it's illegal to build on the US border or some such BS..

The feds already passed a law to build the fence a few years ago. Napolitano has completely derailed the project.

Should be a good fight.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nathwa
reply to post by newcovenant

So, is it safe to say that this donation funded border fence project is a scheme to dupe more money from the common taxpayer of AZ? Will the wealthy contribute anything or will it ride on the backs of the lower income folks?

Great point, probably true. I doubt it and yes, most likely!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join