It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Shut up and move on,’ Kerry says

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
From this:

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

Looks like he doesn't want people looking through the swiss cheese story spun by the White House:

Democratic Sen. John Kerry said it is time to stop questioning the exact occurrences in Osama bin Laden’s house before his death in Abbottabad, Pakistan, at the hand of U.S. Navy SEALs.

“I thinks those SEALs did exactly what they should have done,” the senator from Massachusetts and 2004 presidential nominee said Sunday on CBS’ “Face the Nation.” “And we need to shut up and move on about, you know, the realities of what happened in that building.”

Well, Mr. Kerry, if the story had been consistent from the beginning, maybe there wouldn't be anything to discuss.

And "shut up and move on"? Pathetic.

This is just another "nothing to see here, move along" attempt. And a poor one at that.

:middlefingertokerryemoticon:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Wouldn't that suit TPTB.

Clearly the alternative community are having an effect, so really this is an endorsements of our vigilance and determination to seek the truth.

And to Mr. Kerry - I say STFU.
edit on 8-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
john kerry needs to shut up indeed.

if you think for one second that the roles were reveresed the left would be hammering the story in fact the main stream media would be all over instead of cheerlead it.

politics as usual when they tell you to shut up that means they are hiding something.

the worlds biggest news only warrented a 15 minute speech from the president and no questions were asked.

come on people that right there tells you everything you need to know and it is the biggest lie in this nations history.

wake up

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Oh. OK, Boss. Shutting up and moving on here. Puh-leeze!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The absolute WORST thing anyone could do is follow that jaded advice, if anything, we should talk about it more! I'll have plenty of time to shut up when I'm dead.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
And to Mr. Kerry - I say STFU.

I couldn't agree with that statement more.
star 4 u

but now Kerry wants to tow the line on:

TRUST ME !!!

ummmmm

No, I won't
I have had enough of all of DC's lies
til I'm sick of it.

Show me the body of OBL !!!

Even Jesus himself, showed up 3 days later
to show he had been resurrected.

We won't see OBL cuz they didn't kill OBL
in Abbottabad.

And Kerry listen up brother, if u were shown
photos of a dead OBL then they were not
Bin Laden. You also need to question if the
stuff you are seeing and hearing is real.
It ain't. We do research right here on ATS
that contradicts the OS so don't tell us to
shut up.

edit on 5/8/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
john kerry: i beleived osama was killed before i didn't beleive it.

second line would love that sound bite.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I wouldn't expect any different from the controlled opposition Bonesman who, with subservience and cowardice, followed orders and raised nary an eyebrow in that simulated election a few years back.

edit on 8-5-2011 by FewWorldOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Someone needs to punch that a-hole right in the mouth and shut him up. I don't know who the hell a politician thinks he is to tell us what to talk about; he's our employee, and I say we fire him.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
oops; double tapped the submit button. Sorry.
edit on 8-5-2011 by belowcommonknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
he's right. the US needs to start discussing the debt, unemployment, the federal budget, disaster relief, global warming, fuel costs, mortgage reforms, wall street reforms, derivative regulation, you know, government

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
You know theyre getting desperate when they say things like "Shut up and move on"
Theyre trying to flex their mommy muscles on us.. Well, looks like americans have grown up enough to see through the lies. Thank you internet!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

Excellent news!

We need more politicians like this one so we can most people to see what's going on. Even a sheep would be offended if they were told to shut up. Maybe THEN they'd start to ask more questions and investigate things!

It starts with a little unraveling then, who knows, the rest of them might be feeling the heat pretty soon too!

Down with these bastards!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Hilarious coming from this lying bozo. Tell us what you did in the war mr. senator! Please!

Of course one lying peice of s**t will cover up for another lying peice of s**t!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

Senator's own words speak the loudest.

we could be quiet; we could hold our silence; we could not tell what went on in Vietnam, but we feel because of what threatens this country, the fact that the crimes threaten it, not reds, and not redcoats but the crimes which we are committing that threaten it, that we have to speak out.

facultystaff.richmond.edu...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
If anyone here has played Call of Duty: BlackOps, I think you now know that someone in the "Government BS stories Department" has played a little too much of that game. The general story about how OBL was killed plays out almost exactly like the first mission in the game. You and 2 other BlackOps guys go to Fidel Castros villa, fight off a bunch of guards, finally get to Fidels bedroom where you bust open the door to find Fidel and a woman, Fidel grabs the woman as a human shield, but you are able to shoot him in the head, leaving him sprawled out on the bed.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ideasarebulletproof
If anyone here has played Call of Duty: BlackOps, I think you now know that someone in the "Government BS stories Department" has played a little too much of that game. The general story about how OBL was killed plays out almost exactly like the first mission in the game. You and 2 other BlackOps guys go to Fidel Castros villa, fight off a bunch of guards, finally get to Fidels bedroom where you bust open the door to find Fidel and a woman, Fidel grabs the woman as a human shield, but you are able to shoot him in the head, leaving him sprawled out on the bed.

Only to find out later on the game that you killed his body-double and the real Fidel is alive and well, partying it up with a couple communists.

Yes, I noticed this, too.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
he's right. the US needs to start discussing the debt, unemployment, the federal budget, disaster relief, global warming, fuel costs, mortgage reforms, wall street reforms, derivative regulation, you know, government

That's true. But we DO discuss those things. If most of you are like me, you have plenty of opinions on those subjects too, and participate in those discussions as well. right here on ATS and probably in your daily lives.

But being told to "shut up and move on" just highlights how important a discussion this is. This entire OBL thing is absolutely emblematic of how we're lied to and misled about important things. The entire thing is deeply disturbing--particularly in the way that we're fed the bold-face lies and expected to swallow them without a moment's critical thought. We're not supposed to notice that the entire thing stinks and they can't even get the story straight.

"Trust me," Mr. President? I don't hardly f---ing think so....

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Kerry yelled "OSWALD!!!" then thwacked him in the gullet with a small caliber lead salad.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Obama expects us to take his word for it, in the absence of evidence.
Now Kerry wants us to 'shut up'.

Who do these people think they are?

Perhaps they should ask themselves why so many of their own people -- who votes for them, btw - are questioning their claims.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join