It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US warns Russia : aliens on their way for 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
Can anybody explain what Reagan meant when he said this?

Ronald Reagan : "I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet, I ask is not an alien force ALREADY among us?”

edit on 8/5/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

Mr. Reagan believed. I wouldn't dismiss this statement. Ronald Reagan got to hang with quite a peer group.
he's had personal sighting experiences and most likely has knowledge that we just aren't privy to.
he was addressing the UN when he made this statement.
edit on 5/8/2011 by zooplancton because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by zooplancton

Ronald Reagan : "I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet, I ask is not an alien force ALREADY among us?”

Mr. Reagan believed. I wouldn't dismiss this statement. Ronald Reagan got to hang with quite a peer group.
he's had personal sighting experiences and most likely has knowledge that we just aren't privy to.

So this was disclosure then? Why are we still questioning the existence when this guy has told the whole world via a speech at the U.N no less.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaTouffe
reply to post by miniatus

yes i saw that. I will see if my thread will be deleted too.
edit on 11/04/11 by LaTouffe because: (no reason given)

I think that "what does it mean site" started the vimana in the time well rumor as well. The hoax stories always lead with an opening sentence about some report/paper being prepared for someone of authority in Russia.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Very interesting article tracing the identity and history behind this:

"Sorcha Faal' or "as of rachal'

The Story Behind The Story

Definitely worth a read.

Then one can go forth and determine the credibility they ( 'sorcha faal' ) may have.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by stygmartyrZA

post by stygmartyrZA
Then one can go forth and determine the credibility they ( 'sorcha faal' ) may have.

You can determine the credibility of sorcha faal by his / her / its actions , ie.. Hoaxes perpetrated .
Thread from 07
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of One David Booth
educate-yourself.org...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by zooplancton

This is confirmation bias and cherry-picking at its worst, people. How about reading the entire quote from Reagan:

Ronnie Reagan
Cannot swords be turned to plowshares? Can we and all nations not live in peace? In our obsession with antagonisms of the moment, we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity. Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet, I ask you, is not an alien force already among us? What could be more alien to the universal aspirations of our peoples than war and the threat of war?

He was talking about War; specifically the cold war. It was his attempt at drawing a parallel between the fictional threat of extraterrestrials, and the actual threat of War itself.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Is there any legitimate source at all? This just seems funny. I doubt missiles could even hurt advanced alien technology.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
This was posted and then deleted .. so I have a feeling it won't last long ( no indication why it was deleted before, it just 404d quick .. possibly because of the source? )

probably because of this

By: Sorcha Faal

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by vexati0n

Okay, thanks for clearing that up. I was merely asking why he would say that, but your explanation makes sense. I guess that the MSM would have dived all over this if it was disclosure.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I don't see what all the flap over Sorcha Faal is. I find his/her/its articles very entertaining. The only thing is that you don't want any of that crap sticking to your brain cells after you have had a good laugh. - LOL

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Yes I remember Ronny Rayguns speech.

Didnt Mr Stephen Speilberg use to relay a story, that when he met President Regan (shortly after "ET" release), that the President made a remark to him that.." You dont know how close you are, Stephen" or something to that effect?.

Or is that just another Urban myth?.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I don't think there's just one individual behind the Sorcha Faal stuff but many. Anyone can write something crazy, sign it Sorcha Faal and send it off to anw, beforeitsnews or whatever. I suspect it's just a meme.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LaTouffe

That Figures , Joe " Top Gun " Biden wants to Shoot Jesus and Prevent the SECOND COMING .......

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I hope aliens do invade and kick the crap out of our government. I sure many of us here would join the aliens if we could!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join