It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US warns Russia : aliens on their way for 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
New weapons for interplanetary wars but you know that weapons are doing more evil than good. Notice that the "incoming fleet" may be Elenin.

A Kremlin report detailing the meeting held between Prime Minister Putin and US Vice President Biden this past week shockingly reveals an American plea for Russian help in establishing an “Earth Wide” missile defense plan to protect our planet from an “alien invasion” expected in late 2012 after NASA satellites revealed an “incoming” fleet of “miles-wide” UFO’s that have entered our Solar System.

the "communication signals” being passed between the giant asteroids 2010 SO16 and 2005 YU55 currently headed towards Earth, and which we reported on in our April 21st report “Awakening” Moon Shocks Scientists As Massive Asteroids Near Earth”, are “identical” to the deep-space transmissions previously described by the United States National Security Agency (NSA) as “confirming” an intelligent extraterrestrial race of beings other than human.

Equally important to note is that the NSA release of the shocking information that they have decoded the “language” of these aliens follows by mere weeks other US intelligence agencies releasing once top-secret documents revealing that UFO’s did, indeed, crash in Roswell, New Mexico and alien bodies were discovered, and shortly before he was assassinated, President John F. Kennedy (1917-1963) demanded his Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) give him all information and files related to UFO’s and aliens, but which they refused to do.

A mystery since 1980's :

important to note about these shocking events are that they were possibly pre-warned about during the early 1980’s, when during the administration of then President Ronald Reagan (1911-2004) [photo bottom left], the Washington Post Newspaper carried a story on their December 30,1983, front page titled “Possibly as Large as Jupiter; Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered” and which, in part, said: “A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite.”

Ronald Reagan : "I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet, I ask is not an alien force ALREADY among us?”

And the link to the religious events :

To the most important of these UFO’s, however, and which on this Easter Sunday over a billion Christians await the return of, is the massive “New Jerusalem” predicted in the apocalyptic Bible Book Revelation, which it is said will “descend from the heavens,” and from its “massive walls” containing “12 gates,” and “shining like gold,” the “gods” will return to Earth, again.

Visit the link for full article : www.whatdoesitmean.com...
Now wait and see. If it's true, this future will be interesting and nobody will say that we are alone in the space. I want people around me say that : we are not alone.
edit on 11/04/11 by LaTouffe because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
edit on 8/5/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This was posted and then deleted .. so I have a feeling it won't last long ( no indication why it was deleted before, it just 404d quick .. possibly because of the source? )

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Sorry but as soon as I saw " By: Sorcha Faal " I could read no further .
Sorcha Faal is a purveyor of Hoaxes and no better than M.Cohen .

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

yes i saw that. I will see if my thread will be deleted too.
edit on 11/04/11 by LaTouffe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I think the NSA report was found to be a training mission. However, isn't that the usual cover up when information gets out? Kind of like "Your son died in training" = SEAL killed doing an illegal mission in China. I'm interested, however, to see how long this thread stays up if the other was 404d so quickly.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

yes we wait and see now. It can be deleted for no good source maybe.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

All these names related to Hoax's, is there by any chance a brief list of known serious hoaxers and hoax sites on ATS to help with source references etc?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LaTouffe

SORCHA FAAL, SORCHA FAAL, SORCHA FAAL!!!!!

I think this NEEDS to stay up, just to educate so many NEW ATS members of this "person" (pseudonym) of "Sorcha Faal".....in order to make certain people understand this HOAXER extraordinaire....

edit on 8 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by LaTouffe

SORCHA FAAL, SORCHA FAAL, SORCHA FAAL!!!!!

I think this NEEDS to stay up, just to educate so many NEW ATS members of this "person" (pseudonym) of "Sorcha Faal".....in order to make certain people understand this HOAXER extraordinaire....

edit on 8 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

Such A FOOL

link   

Originally posted by gortex

Ah i didn't notice that, I'm sure this is why the thread was 404d previously, if that's true this one won't be here for long either

link   

To the most important of these UFO’s, however, and which on this Easter Sunday over a billion Christians await the return of, is the massive “New Jerusalem” predicted in the apocalyptic Bible Book Revelation, which it is said will “descend from the heavens,” and from its “massive walls” containing “12 gates,” and “shining like gold,” the “gods” will return to Earth, again.

...and they shall be blown up by A-10 Thunderbolts.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
yeah if sorcha faal is a bad source...delete this thread

I don't know much on him or her..

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
lol, looks like a first writing of the script for independance day.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Even though the source is suspect, the fact that such a thing "got out," no matter how and for what reason and by who, certainly provides a good platform for Project Blue Beam to carry out its plan, does it not? I mean, just look at the feeding frenzy going on lately regarding all the UFO sightings, Sky Anomaly sightings, etc. At least one, maybe more, can absolutely be traced back to secret Black Ops testing being conducted by EISCAT/HAARP facilities that are placed strategically around the world. Go to this link for more information on that.

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

With that said, I do notice that the mods tend to shut down any veracious postings on Project Blue Beam related matters. Even documents like these, which is obviously from a military site, is skirted off to the corner, or people like Weedwhacker unconditionally blast it, without properly researching it. Document I refer to can be found here:

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

When I tried to write about the above Army Research Lab document, I was curtly informed that a thread already existed. But I have yet to find it, and nobody has provided me the link to the thread that discussed it, despite my request. So if anybody has that, do send my way.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Thats the original article from AFP, which Sorcha Faal relates to:

www.google.com...

nothing about UFOs

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
AHHHHHHH Why is it whenever I see a thread that makes me go "Hmmmmm, interesting!" I see this name?!?!?

By: Sorcha Faal

ALS

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Unfortunately, the word of Aliens coming to Earth would more probably come from Russia to the USA.

They are currently way ahead of the USA in Space.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Can anybody explain what Reagan meant when he said this?

Ronald Reagan : "I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet, I ask is not an alien force ALREADY among us?”

edit on 8/5/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join