It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Does the Terrorist Kingpin Look Better Than He Did in 2001?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Why Does the Terrorist Kingpin Look Better Than He Did in 2001?

www.infowars.com

The Pentagon has released “home made videos” by Bin Laden, supposedly seized from the Pakistani compound in which he was killed:

Bin Laden Home Videos Released ... Why Does the Terrorist Kingpin Look Better Than He Did in 2001? PTMmbz**NzEzMGQ3MTYyM2M*ZDVkYjNmYjNiYzMxNDFkYTRkMSZvZj*w
In the newly-release videos, Bin Laden looks better than he did years ago. Specifically, this is what Bin Laden looked like in December 2001:
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 5/8/2011 by Mirthful Me because: Title.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
It is a correct observation. Bin Laden looks better now than he did previously. Why is this story getting weirder everyday? First we have photoshopped photos of passports, now this. It seems the more we search for the truth the more lost we are getting. WIsh someone would just come out and be honest already. Enough is enough of the B.s

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

Ive been thinking about it, and there can be only one answer:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaveWx3

OMG HAHAHA! That would be a great SNL skit by the way. I wont ruin it for others, but that was great.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Not sure, this came up on BBC...the reporter/anchor seemed to think it was just because he had received treatment for his kidney problems/marfan syndrome...But does that send your beard grey? Does it turn black again? Does a 50-60 year old even have a smooth, completely black beard without using some products (which I doubt Osama would do)?

One of those videos looks like it's at least 20 years old...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
This is grabbing at straws.

I look better than I did in 2001.

What does that prove?

link   
its cause he got a nice face lifting in miami...

link   
reply to post by zroth

You and Osama are milfs...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster
reply to post by zroth

You and Osama are milfs...

Allegedly

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

What does that prove?

it proves that you and osama are superhumans

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Media was asking the same question here in the states. One of the things they noticed was the picture of bin laden watching himself on tv, where he had a grey beard. Some of the recordings he made show his beard was dyed black to make him look younger / healtheir.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I love a complicated conspiracy as most already know, so to better understand why the terrorist kingpin looks better today than in 2001, I offer the following reply as one of many plausible possibilities.

I say complicated because in all this current dog and pony show, it amazes me that those within the alternative media venues that pride themselves for being on top of events and of course Osama Bin Laden, haven't already started to discuss or mention other logical and plausible possibilities regarding the many anomalies that exist with the current Osama Bin Laden body.

Let me mention an example so you get the gist of my theory and reply.

If POTUS Obama is indeed a life long CIA agent, and if Obama while supposedly at Columbia University was in fact missing time because he was in the Middle East providing arms to the Taliban against the then Russian occupation in the early 1980's, then it stands to reason that Obama as part of the CIA would have cooperated with the real Osama Bin Laden to assist them with areas that needed assistance in.

This is why Osama Bin Laden was also called a CIA asset, because he assisted the CIA and Obama in delivering arms and money to those that would serve the CIA agenda during those missing years Obama was supposedly working on a college degree.

Obama, is conveniently the same color skin tone, height and body type of Osama Bin Laden. I contend it was by design and not coincidence. If Obama as part of the CIA was in fact providing arms and cash to CIA created terrorist groups or helping them get organized, then it also stands to reason that Obama would make himself look more like Osama Bin Laden and would then pretend to be Osama Bin Laden from time to time to further the persona and the name, Osama Bin Laden. While delivering arms and cash to CIA front men, such a Osama Bin Laden cover was needed deception of misdirection and was used to fool the locals.

To properly carry off this deception, Obama and the CIA would have needed and used Osama Bin Laden/Obama doubles to add further confusion to the mix. Osama Bin Laden fake doubles were needed, so Obama could be in one place pretending to be Osama Bin Laden while actually in another location pretending to be Osama Bin Laden. Add in the real Osama Bin Laden and thus his name could have been in many places at once doing distraction for Obama in one hand and or delivering the covert goods with the other double Osama Bin Ladens'.

I mention this brief area of note because in all this Osama Bin Laden is dead affair hype, it stands to reason that anyone who was a Obama/Osama Bin Laden look alike, is still known to the CIA or on some CIA listing and by using someone who was in fact a look alike Osama Bin Laden, the CIA can now claim to have killed Osama Bin Laden with real bullets and thus photos showing real blood because the victim is in fact just a Osama Bin Laden look a like that Obama and the CIA used in the past when Obama was doing his thing pretending to be Osama Bin Laden and delivering arms and cash as Osama Bin Laden.

Since the real Osama Bin Laden was a willing participant during those days, I am confident that when 911 occurred it was the early Bush statements naming Osama Bin Laden that prompted Osama to deny any involvement with 911 until he could figure out what was going on.

Since Osama Bin Laden and his family were ushered out of the USA under Bush protection, this matter went forward until Bush began claiming that 911 was done by Osama Bin Laden. This is when the relationship was dissolved in more than just a literal sense.

During this time, the Osama Bin Laden fakes were used to create videos for the CIA claiming his 911 responsibility and the typical terrorist claims that most videos provide. It was this early matter that proved to the real Osama Bin Laden that he had been framed for a crime he had nothing to do with. It is a key period to take note of.

This then explains to me why Osama Bin Laden had to die in late December 2001 or early 2002 while in the custody of the CIA during medical treatment, because to allow the real Osama Bin Laden to remain alive would have revealed the many Osama Bin Laden fakes that were use predominately by Obama and the CIA to deliver arms and cash while pretending to be Osama Bin Laden. Osama knowledge of this fact would have caused him concern about what the CIA was staging and claiming.

Osama Bin Laden alive makes him a serious loose end regarding 911. This is why Osama Bin Laden had to die, but remain supposedly alive through the years, while the CIA continued using doubles and fakes to continue claiming he was still alive.

I think that it was one of those Osama Bin Laden ex CIA Obama doubles that was recently killed in this recent operation. Since the body has been discarded to sell this deception, it then becomes easy to create any story they want the public to believe because of course no body will be examined.

Any DNA and or medical testing could in fact be from the real Osama Bin Laden, but with so much deception going on, it only stands to reason that the DNA and blood proof is the easiest to falsify, if indeed you had the real Osama Bin Laden body at some point or another.

This is just one of many areas that needs more active investigation or just a serious look see by those that have the assets to conduct deep investigations and or background research into the possibility that a (once) long ago Obama CIA/Osama Bin Laden double was killed recently, by special ops to sell the current assassination deception.

Lastly is the matter of whether Obama was in fact himself a Obama Bin Laden look alike? While I believe he was, it would have been an intelligence aspect needed to disguise Obama as Osama, so he could safely walk among the terrorist themselves. Some of those terrorists were CIA insiders getting money and arms to promote the building and arming of terrorist CIA assets, but even to the real terrorist, such a disguise serves to protect Obama pretending to be Osama.

This deception served to disguise the identity of POTUS Obama during all those Middle East years where we have no record of him being seen or noticed at Columbia or elsewhere during a time when Obama was supposedly in the USA, when in fact, he was in the Middle East pretending to be Osama Bin Laden under CIA control making covert arms delivery or payoffs.

This is why POTUS Obama looks so much like Osama bin Laden and why the many Osama Bin Laden fake doubles were in fact CIA assets that were once used by Obama who himself was pretending to be Osama Bin Laden.

Just remember, Obama pretending to be Osama bin Laden delivers arms and cash while using the fake Osama Bin Laden doubles to offer cover.

Since Osama Bin Laden during these years was cooperating with the CIA, it stands to reason that during this time,Osama Bin Laden was in fact a willing CIA asset. That status changed on 911 and by reviewing the historical videos during that time, anyone can see that Osama Bin Laden denied 911 and then disappeared from the world scene never to be seen again until this recent resurrection of sorts. Even when we thought we were seeing Osama Bin Laden videos, we were in fact seeing his fake doubles or the CIA doubles used to sell the 911 terrorism deception.

Time will reveal much more of this mystery, but until then it would help to take off the blinders and begin seeing this matter in a different perspective. I for one see it as the only way to make sense of it and even then, I know that without proof it is just theory. Oh well, it's my theory and in time, I think I this theory will be affirmed in some way shape for form.

Until then, thinking about Osama Bin Laden doubles being the assets of the CIA and Obama is likely why such a recent Osama Bin Laden corpse looks better and or significantly different than in 2001.

Since the CIA created or hired all the Osama Bin Laden doubles for Obama, it makes sense that someone who looks like Osama Bin Laden would have his dead corpse used to sell the Osama Bin Laden is dead deception. It is this point that I feel is missed in the current discussion and it is my hope that this reply will assist those that ponder why such a recent corpse looks better today than in 2001.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by primetime2123

Originally posted by zroth

What does that prove?

it proves that you and osama are superhumans

Osama is a superhuman. Have you seen how many times he's apparently been killed or died? Too many to count, definitely a superhuman. The key to endless life is obviously a beard, start growing one guys or you might end up wrapped in a blanket and thrown into the ocean.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster

Originally posted by DaveWx3

OMG HAHAHA! That would be a great SNL skit by the way. I wont ruin it for others, but that was great.

After seeing that Seth Meyers was at some dinner with Obama, it isn't that far out to consider this. Whenever the Whitehouse does something completely hypocritical and suspect, leave it to the American media to make light of it so that most people won't take it seriously.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
because he was never really sick.

DOH!!

talk about false flags, geeze!

what the hell is wrong wit youse guys?
\

"ya, i'm THE terrorist of the world but if you think i'm sick and will DIE soon, you might give up LOOKING for me"

you guys stay out of law enforcement ok?

rumsfeld said it was never confirmed he was sick with kidnyitist.

top topics

join