It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 21 Christian doomsday and operation blackjack?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

None of it matters. Splitting hairs over calendars and dates is a moot point. When it is time it is time. What can anyone do to stop it? Nothing. So, back to my point, live your life to the fullest, that is all you CAN do. Get it?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Heres what you don't understand....we are supposing the rapture is true..right? in your scenario of Christians and Muslims being "raptured" then we are also then supposing the surrounding story is true as well. Well...in that scenario a world leader comes to be....and he places on you a mark...it says within the hand or head...maybe a tattoo? or chip? in either case..he gives this to you...and as long as you follow him...worship him, because the scenario is very clear..if we are going along with the scenario of the rapture..and its story being the true..then the story is as follows.....a world ruler comes on the scene and he makes his ruling place in the "holy of holies" = temple in Jerusalem (which they are building) and calls himself God.....thought christianity and islam was bad? this guy..if the story is true..will force you to worship him....and if you don't? your little mark will be turned off and you will not be able to buy, or sell anything. So...will it be hell on Earth? you tell me.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Ha may 21 2011 nothing happened yet at least. it is approximately 12:20A.M. May 21, 2011 where I am and no Christians I know have been raptured. No signs of serious cataclysms ether. It looks like we are going to be OK for now.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by paranormal78

lol yep it sure does! Though its not even 10:A.M in Alabama yet lol

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by strawberry91

strawberry91 I told many people that it was just ether a scam, miss interpretation of the Bible which happens often, or just a crazy old guy who doesn't know what he is truly saying and people were listing to his crazy stories. It looks like I might be right. but I wont gloat so much about it.

edit on 21-5-2011 by paranormal78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I don't like it. Kimmy went to china unanounced. What will happen i wonder. All this rapture stuff is a ruse to keep us off track of what is really going on.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Operation Blackjack 2011 Update

This elaborate, but "entirely fictional"* series on The Telegraph website, features nuclear attacks against London, Paris, and six North American cities, on the same day (22/6):-

tiny.cc...

This is exactly what has been threatened recently by Al Qaeda (a.k.a. Al CIAda), as "revenge for the capture or killing of Osama Bin Laden":-

tiny.cc...
tiny.cc...

The fake Osama Bin Laden assassination may have even been called "Operation Blackjack":-

ibnlive.in.com...

The CIA was also caught trying to sell nuclear material to patsies in February:-

tiny.cc... (last paragraph)

Dirty nukes, few casualties, minor damage, but new police state powers, I suspect:-

tiny.cc...
tiny.cc...
www.theregister.co.uk...

Previous "fictional" accounts of terrorism that became real:-

"The Lone Gunmen" pilot episode - describes 9/11 in detail:-

www.youtube.com...

BBC Panorama ("London Under Attack) "predicts" 7/7 perfectly in 2004:-

www.youtube.com...

2011 numerology for 21/6 (launch day) and 22/6 (attack day):-

Between 11/9/2001 and 21/6/2011 = 9y 9m 9d:-
"999 = major completion & hidden 666", emergency numbers - U.K. 999, U.S. 911.

9/11 to 22/6/2011 (attack days) = 9y 9m 11d:-
"9 = completion", of 9/11?.

tiny.cc... Forum thread.

Background information:-

Between 11/9/2001 and 11/3/2004 (Madrid) = 911 days.
9/11 to Iraq Invasion = 555 days.
www.timeanddate.com...
tiny.cc... 8m in, Blackjack themes.
tiny.cc...
tiny.cc... occult numerology show.
tiny.cc...
* Hidden messages: "this is not simply entertainment" and "Predictive Programming 2.0".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join