It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 21 Christian doomsday and operation blackjack?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Okay guys I know there have been threads on operation blackjack before, so forgive me if any of what I am about to post has already been posted before. As many of us know May 21, 2011 is supposed to be some sort of doomsday according to some christian group. May 21, 2011

RALEIGH, N.C. (World News) — Forget the speculation that the end of the world will occur on December 12, 2012 as the end of the Mayan calendar. An independent Christian groups in the U.S. even predicted the end will come more quickly: 21 May 2011. Is Marie Exley, a U.S. Army veteran who campaigned heavily this doomsday warning. Exley is a member of the U.S. independent churches that preach through radio broadcasts and the Internet. This church group claiming to base his prediction on the Bible.

Army veteran right? Something about that seems strange to me (just me though)

Anyway now we know a little about that. Well now for operation blackjack
Operation Blackjack

Remember Operation Blackjack? In early 2009 The London Telegraph mysteriously ran a series of pieces in it’s “culture” section depicting a co-ordinated round of nuclear attacks on major cities, begining in London and moving to New York City, Washington DC, Toronto, Mexico City, Portland, and Los Angeles.

As the plot of the piece unfolded it became clear that the attacks were carried out not by extemist terrorists, but by a cabal of elite wannabe rulers intent on instituting a global police state and usurping control of the planet under the auspices of protecting its population from more destruction

For those of you who dont want to watch the video in the link, at the beginning it says "a coalition of home grown extremist, Islamist and christian doomsday cultists may have acquired the means to carry out a mass casualty attack"

The reason I even posted this is because with Usama offcially dead now (in the media anyway, regardless whether he is or not) the time may be ripe for something like this to happen. I know the operation blackjack story is old but in the light of Usamas death and the christian doomsday prediction, for some reason it clicked. Put that along with the wikileaks report saying al qaeda may have a nuke and welll...I know others have said it but I think they are preparing us for something mind blowing.

If anyone disagrees with me I am sorry, I just posted this to see if anyone else had noticed. I thought the "christian doomsday cult" thing was a pretty big sign.

Oh and nostradamus...MABUS=USAMA?
'Mabus' then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

Hopefully nothing will happen though

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
If the rapture really happened and took all the Christians and then in an inexplicable turn took all the Muslims too. Would it really be hell on Earth afterwards? Or would it just be a really calm and sweet place to live?

Also.. the guy that started the group that preaches about that being the end date.. look him up he also wrote a book in 1992 predicting the end date to be in 1994. After that didn't happen he wrote a new one with a further off date so he can make money longer. You can't get a redo!
edit on 8-5-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I'm praying nothing will happen either, don't feel bad!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
If the rapture really happened and took all the Christians and then in an inexplicable turn took all the Muslims too. Would it really be hell on Earth afterwards? Or would it just be a really calm and sweet place to live?
Probably hell to pay, everybody is gonna want to know where their aunt Gertrude went

"i don't understand, she just rose up into the sky.........." People might be complacent with their families but they love them dearly. It will be hell to pay
edit on 8-5-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by strawberry91

Nicely presented thread,thank you very much mate,i am stunned to see the prediction of Nostradamus,elenin anyone??
I am sure now that the Lord is coming literary.Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and share love.
As time goes by there is less time and i just hope more people will reject satan and become the Gods weapon of love.

God bless you all

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

people predict the end of the world, the coming of christ, all that stuff all the time lol. Just due to current events I thought this was something, but who knows you can connect almost anything right?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AlwaysStoned

Thanks bud I almost didnt post because I thought everyone would flame me
I know we are all tired of prediction threads and I didnt want this to be taken as such
edit on 8-5-2011 by strawberry91 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Can you please clarify what is that supposed to mean,english is not my native language and i have no idea what that means

And i think it is strange that NASA didn't released any pictures of elenin as i am sure they should,after all that is their job,lol.

God bless

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AlwaysStoned

there have been many people on this website making false predictions and many members are tired of it basically.

yes everything with elenin is strange, I try not to comment on it much because im no expert but all I have to say is we will see what happens soon enough

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I am a sucker for a prediction. Can't help it, I just am. What I find a little unusual about this May 21 thing is that these billboards have been showing up world-wide. As for the pastor who supposedly started this, Harold Camping, who the heck knows? Maybe he works for the government or something. If so, who knows whom or how many heads of countries are in on it. Just a little conspiracy "what if"

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

Lol,i think the government wouldn't invest so much money in getting people souls saved.I think that man truly believes in what he is saying,because there is nothing in this material world he can get based on his claims...but on the other side,he can help numbers of people accept Christ and be saved.
As much as i would like all human souls to be saved unfortunately we need to deserve that,and its not so hard after all.
Just love God,and love everything he created...don't judge because He is the only one to judge.

I can't wait to feel his power,to feel the biggest power of love.It will be so awesome

If only one man will question this material world because of my words then my words have made their purpose,accept Jesus Christ in your hearts,and try hard to live by His rules.
The price is small,the prize is great!

God bless you all,and spread this message to save as many souls as you can,because the time is near.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Excuse me? But there is nothing Christian about this ... wait.. no .. Actually your right religion is really confusing and anyone that believes things like these exact dates is just being religious. What I wanted to add is that this type of belief is not shared with true "followers of Jesus Christ" and his words.

What you got here is plain old propaganda meant to lump everyone that doesn't worship the N.W.O into one big group. Once lumped it's much easier to make the world believe that Christians believe like this, which they do not. The bible plainly states that "No man would know the day nor the hour" talking about the "end of the world" of course. So just to set the record straight this belief of the world ending on May 21st has NOTHING WHAT SO EVER TO DO WITH REAL BELIEF IN CHRIST. I bet I could guess that it has nothing to do with the other religions either, but I won't and can't speak for the other belief systems.

-FG

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

Revelation 3:3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

Spread Gods word and repent your sins,even if "end of the world" is not near,you have nothing to lose,and everything to gain.

God loves you,he gave His son so you can be saved!
God bless you

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Bible is clearly stating that no one will know the day or the hour,but what Bible also does is giving us knowledge so we can know when the time will come.
We may not know the exact time,but we can sure see the signs if we open our eyes.
Get this message to as many people you can and don't be afraid of being mocked,because they mocked and persecuted Jesus too.
Because God is patient for His loved ones and will give us time,but don't be caught 'sleeping'...accept Jesus in your soul and everything will become more clear to you.

God loves us

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Ok, so I am just curious. I thought doomsday was supposed to be March 15th, May 15th, some time in September and/or November, and 12/21/12. Now I have to worry about may 21st? So what is it? I guess I should live in fear from now on? If any of these scenarios pans out, there is nothing any of us can do about it.

Why not just live your lives to the fullest with each breath you take? Make your life matter, even on some small level! Your actions may not mean much to the world, but your actions may mean the world to one person! Namaste!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DonnaLynn

Star, there is nothing wrong with that

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DonnaLynn

to me whatever happens happens. I know that God loves us all and that death isnt the end. I really feel like I will see a new world emerge in this lifetime. Im not religious by the way.
edit on 8-5-2011 by strawberry91 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
i am sorry but all this religion stuff scares me to death i would just as much want know that a planet volcano or somthing like that is going to do alot of damage at least we have some chance of survival religion leaves us nothing but death and the hope that what religion tells us is true thats hope mind you there is no fact there

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DonnaLynn
Ok, so I am just curious. I thought doomsday was supposed to be March 15th, May 15th, some time in September and/or November, and 12/21/12. Now I have to worry about may 21st? So what is it? I guess I should live in fear from now on? If any of these scenarios pans out, there is nothing any of us can do about it.

Why not just live your lives to the fullest with each breath you take? Make your life matter, even on some small level! Your actions may not mean much to the world, but your actions may mean the world to one person! Namaste!

Come on, be realistic here. We cannot depend on our calendars to know exactly what the date is, or even what year it is. Do some research on the history of calendars. You will be surprised at what you find. In reality, humanity has not a clue to what date we are in right now.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
well poop I was gonna edit this in my OP but I waited too long. Anyway, this is another quatrain by nostradamus talking about the third antichrist MABUS

His hand finally through the bloody ALUS, He will be unable to protect himself by sea, Between two rivers he will fear the military hand, The black and angry one will make him repent of it.

Black and angry one? Could that be Obama? And I have seen someone say they think ALUS has something to do with the united states, and I have to say I agree

Also, since we all know religion has been infiltrated long ago by whoever runs the show, would it be too hard to imagine a coalition of infiltrated extremist muslims and christians (of course working for whoever the big bosses are) got together and set off a series of attacks? I thinks its possible.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join