It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles Show Planetary Line Up For June 1st With A Surprise Visitor! (Guess Who)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Hey, did anyone see the blood red moon yesterday? I live in minnesota and there was a blood red moon. Red , like blood. Weird, i saw it at about 10:30 pm. What happened to cause this?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
It is a interesting crop circle but I found it to be rather sloppy. This is nowhere near impossible to be carried out by humans. It could be done rather easily than thought. I am skeptical of any crop circles that start out with circular motions like this one did. It got more detailed as the days went by but if it was an exterrestrial origin i believe this could have been finished in one night if not one hour.

I'm not trying to knock this post because I found the breakdown of the circle very interesting I'm just not convinced it's not of Earth origin.

The 3 dimensional alien one blows my mind.

Has anyone ever thought this could be done with some kind of satellite with microwave capabilities? Kind of like a giant printer above the earth. When the crazier crop circles appear I would like to know which satellites where directly above at the same time. Just a thought.
edit on 8-5-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
my bday is june 1st. awesome...hellova gift...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by grindhouzer
Some guy (who wishs to remain annon) has had a go a deciphering the amazing heirogliphics seen in these pics,

So what is my interpretation: If you look in the lines, they are started with increasing numbers of circles, starting from 1 to 5, so if the astronomical event will be on 1 June, there is high probability, that they are resembling January, February, March, April and May, so the symbols can interpret what will happen before this event.Before I will start with interpretation of the symbols, it's necessary to understand, that writing complex messages in the field is no fun, so we can expect joining together things that are connected by some characteristics and trivialisation, that can also change little bit time order of events.
If you look on the first line it is starting with some long sinusoid line, which is ended by spiral. And because January was mainly connected with disaster in Australia which was flooded by enormous mass of water, this can be easily interpret like flow of enormous mass of water. This symbol is followed by some strange picture, which can be also easily interpret, if you look on the map of Australia, it resemble south part of it, and as you can see in the symbol it tells us, that the north east (mainly the east) part will be it's target. Next symbol has got the same type of spiral, but it's reversed vertically, and the fact, that Australia was after flood of water hit by cyclone, needs no comment. Next symbol of rectangle with line in it can resemble the flooded area, stairs right behind it can be telling the level of cyclone strength (if ground level is 1, it tells us level 5).

The next line for February is not clear enough to read all, but we can see there the same type of spiral for water.
The next line after that for March can be meaning solar eruptions, than satellites, (the three big solar eruptions happened around 17. February, they have moved it downwards probably because of insufficiency of space (it has got also influence on other lines after it, the shift is commented by the ending circle with line which is pointing up (it's joining line two and three so line for March is extended line for February), fourth line has got time correction behind the line, so the fourth line is line for March, but we can also say, that the events in march are continuing in April)) followed by some strange symbols and then the symbol for knife, slaughter. And after it maybe some glyphs meaning bird and papyrus, so it can mean Egypt.

The line for April (March) can be represented by this: first symbol can be interpreted like two tectonical plates, and one from them is moving under the other, so it resembles tectonical activity, which is followed by the symbol for water, which lies in the upper part of line, so it can resemble tsunami, than you can see strange diagram, which is looks like nuclear reaction, this is followed by symbol of electric cable which is resembling powering by energy (the Fukushima's problem was collapse of energy sources) and strange symbols grouped by three, which are maybe resembling various activity of six blocks in the Fukushima nuclear plant before the disaster.After some hardly decipherable symbols (one of them is somehow resembling me the letter F followed by few dots), there you can se symbol for broadcast, vibrations or earthquake. Next is symbol of bird, which can be meant as Coat of arms of Libya. The end of this line is ended by three circles, that are probably meaning that these events had started or are connected mainly with previous month (see line for march).

The last line for May contains one symbol for some kind of box with key hole, the Ziggurat or step pyramid, followed by a key, which can be interpreted like unlocking the mysteries of ancient civilizations.

edit on 8-5-2011 by grindhouzer because: (no reason given)

Seems to me that the ziggurat would represent the mayans'. The key next to it (which also is a snake and indicator of the Mayan ziggurat) would mean that the ziggurat would hold a key to some ancient technology long forgotten and hidden. But to get to the key, it's almost like you'd have to prove yourself worthy so to say.

Definitely a most unique and mysterious crop circle. One of the best and most complex I have seen. That's my take on it though.

Sadly I feel what i've just explained is also part of a South Park episode which is not intended. However, maybe this is some kinda of predictive programming such as television shows (Simpsons comes to mind) that came out before the 9/11 event.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

Hey, did anyone see the blood red moon yesterday? I live in minnesota and there was a blood red moon. Red , like blood. Weird, i saw it at about 10:30 pm. What happened to cause this?

Something similar to this?

Apparently a few things can cause it, found an article....any of these might have caused it?

Most of the time, the Moon is a bright yellow color; it’s reflecting light from the Sun. But sometimes the Moon can turn a beautiful dramatic red color. What’s going on? What causes a red moon? There are few situations that can cause a red moon.

The most common way to see the Moon turn red is when the Moon is low in the sky, just after moonrise or before it’s about to set below the horizon. Just like the Sun, light from the Moon has to pass through a larger amount of atmosphere when it’s down near the horizon, compared to when it’s overhead. The Earth’s atmosphere can scatter sunlight, and since moonlight is just scattered sunlight, it can scatter that too. Red light can pass through the atmosphere and not get scattered much, while light at the blue end of the spectrum is more easily scattered. When you see a red moon, you’re seeing the red light that wasn’t scattered, but the blue and green light have been scattered away. That’s why the Moon looks red.

The second reason for a red moon is if there’s some kind of particle in the air. A forest fire or volcanic eruption can fill the air with tiny particles that partially obscure light from the Sun and Moon. Once again, these particles tend to scatter blue and green light away, while permitting red light to pass through more easily. When you see a red moon, high up in the sky, it’s probably because there’s a large amount of dust in the air. A third – and dramatic – way to get a red moon is during a lunar eclipse. During a lunar eclipse, the Moon passes behind the Earth’s shadow, which darkens it.

If you could take a look at the Earth from inside its shadow, you would see that the atmosphere around the edge of the entire planet glows red. Once again, this is because large amounts of atmosphere will scatter away the blue/green light and let the red light go straight through. During a lunar eclipse, the Moon passes fully into the shadow of the Earth and it’s no longer being illuminated by the Sun; however, this red light passing through the Earth’s atmosphere does reach the Moon, and shines on it. And that’s how we can get a red moon.

Full article here: www.universetoday.com...
edit on 8-5-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

I'm in MN too and I saw it!! I have no idea what casues it but its really cool looking!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
These guys are to be credited for the creation of MANY of the famous crop circles that circulate, not all of them of course .. but they do have galleries of the stuff they've done.. some are just advertisements but many are complex mathematical shapes ..

circle makers

Now with that said, they don't show the crop circle in OP's post ( not that I found on a quick glance ) .. and it's certainly an impressive creation.. I guess my point is that yes there are groups out there that do this.. not only do they do it, but they do it very quickly, very efficiently and with very detailed planning..

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The crop circle in the OP took multiple days to be created because it was created by man.

You people are wasting your time trying to decipher useless messages from men.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
No matter what the explanation of the crop circle - I'll still be checking the sky on June 1st and 2nd. Thanks for bringing this to our attention

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by UnholyBones

I know what The Key is, and it is to do with Pyramids. It would take a book to explain it but it is so simple a child can use it -it's brilliant.

If many people used The Key, we could win this war against the NWO, Easily. I've used it countless times.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Please explain further I am interested... What key are you talking about...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I find crop circles to be nothing short of absolutely breathtaking and beautiful, regardless of their origin. And the one with the alien heiroglyphics is truly amazing.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
i don't understand why they would show a sextant, a relatively antiquated device,

and then write in a language not known to earth.

seems odd to me

You may have answered your own question. The sextant is antiquated and everybody would know what it is and what it's used for. Why they would choose a language unknown to us don't have a suggestion for that. A lost language from a lost civiliation here on earth?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ossminid

Ill remember you said that!!!

When Im king of the world Ill track you down and ask you to tell me to my face who has delusions of self importance

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
About 12:50 PM...NORTHPAC

Awake and alert.

I see that it looks like a telescope by comparison. But i get a much stronger gut feeling about something else.
Kinda of hard to shake really. I dont know though, ATS'ers around here have had some sort of anticaptory feeling of late..

Anyways im trailing.

So, when i saw the image flipped all i saw was a satellite pointing away from earth and then possible directions to the right of it.

Everything has a manual.

Perhaps first contact. Maybe with this alignment a way of communication is opened for a short amount of time.

Perhaps nothing. I lean toward the theory of first contact. Seems to make more sense in my eyes.......huh..and my head and gut

edit on 8-5-2011 by mthgs602 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2011 by mthgs602 because: spelling bee

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I think it is a man made hoax and I will tell you why.

The main reason is because the crop circle evolves over the course of three different nights. I would guess that if ETs can get here from whereever they are from, they could do the whole thing in one night.

I also think the sextant is an odd addition since it is an ancient man made device.

edit on 8-5-2011 by IndieA because: sp

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Amazing crop circle and information. Will be waiting for June 1st

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Let's say this crop circle has been done by ET's has anyone thought it might not be a planet that is labeled planet x? My thought is that if it has been done by ET they are far superior in there tech therefore they wouldn't do something stupid like give every planet an orbit with the curved lines then miss out the orbit on planet x so is it a planet or something on route to earth????

Any thoughts people?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

A simpler explanation is that man is getting better at making crop circles, like we tend to get better at anything else we continuing practice.

Just look at them as art.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join