It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles Show Planetary Line Up For June 1st With A Surprise Visitor! (Guess Who)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
There are many parts of the crop circle that are slightly crooked. The part about it being in 3 phases is also a dead giveaway.

But that doesn't discount the fact that there is in fact a crop circle there, and overall, it is very beautiful and detailed. But me thinks it was made by humans. Good artwork though.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
At the bottom of the first link it says its a comet - a McNaughton C 2011 C - or something like that. its in the last paragraph and they say its there and will possibly get brighter around that date.

Fabulous crop circles though and fascinating post so glad I didn't miss it.

I know people do get together and make crop circles, but I have difficulty accepting some of the very intricate ones are done by the hobnail boot brigade. I would actually like to see them back up their claims that they are the crop artists by them doing something really intricate, like the ones on this thread infront of witnesses or at least film the complete making of it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Most important question about crop circles, that never seems to get asked, is:

If we assume, for argument's sake, that crop circles are genuine (not a hoax, or psi-op) then why has this form of communication been chosen?

Why not something more direct, or some other indirect means...?

Is it to prevent secrecy - to make these communiqués as non-secretive as possible?

Or is there another reason - is this the only way their creators can communicate in our world?

Are 'they' communicating from a parallel dimension, or from another time - indeed, could it be our future, or distant past selves?

So why crops? Can they only communicate via organic material for some reason, whether through space, time, or dimension.

Why crops?

On a side note, there is some small comparison to be made between the massive land art of the Nazca Plains and the 'speaking to the Gods' nature of crop circle.

Could this infer that the Nazca images were made not by the local Nazca peoples, but by some other author - perhaps the same crop circle author.

Or, more mysteriously, could the comparison suggest that if the Nazca peoples were the authors, communicating with their 'Gods', then are crop circles similarly man made as attempts to communicate with our 'Gods', or neighbours? It's a neat way to encrypt communiqués between an a distant astronomical body and there 'people' here among us (in theory of course).

The Nazca images may indeed have no tangible connection to crop circles, but they may help us to view them in new ways.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Can you imagine it all to be true, everything that Von Danicken and others like him have suggested. It would mean we are some kind of alien experiment of some sort. No applause for these guys. All these highly civilized cultures assumed to be build up under alien collaboration were most brutal and nasty societies. These guys enslaved us, if it's all true naturally. Just like the Annunaki, all bastards.
This stuff is too much for a mundane mind to deal with.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
great findings...its probably some people from the centre of the earth trying to send us some message in crop circles...its some kinda like predictions...from some tool...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
There is nothing in the crop circle that shows anything about a stupid extra planet. THERE IS NO EXTRA PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![removed excessive exclemation points]

By adding hundred of excelmation points hardly makes you more true.

It's quite possible there is a planet-X, they might not have a horde of blood-thristy draconian reptillians on it though, but an extra planet as you call it is not that far out there.

I for one welcome our extra-terrestial overlords

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

I really wonder what those hieroglyphics say.

edit on 8-5-2011 by Greensquad414 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2011 by Greensquad414 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
what a surprise

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lynda101
At the bottom of the first link it says its a comet - a McNaughton C 2011 C - or something like that. its in the last paragraph and they say its there and will possibly get brighter around that date.

Fabulous crop circles though and fascinating post so glad I didn't miss it.

I know people do get together and make crop circles, but I have difficulty accepting some of the very intricate ones are done by the hobnail boot brigade. I would actually like to see them back up their claims that they are the crop artists by them doing something really intricate, like the ones on this thread infront of witnesses or at least film the complete making of it.

Good point and these things mostly appear over night - imagine doing that in the dark and if it's daylight they would be seen and reported to the farmers who are sick of them ruining their crops.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

Very interesting theory McGinty. Food for thought!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
UH oh, i heard this on ATS somewhere i swear im not lying, this guy said that his friend worked on the inside ( for the govt) his friend told him that something is going to happen in late spring early summer.....

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
This topic has already been posted here with different interpretations on different dates that conflict with the website link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Why only at night? Maybe because the energy of the sun interferes or because like satellite, it has to be line of sight with wherever the source is.

Traveling through time is a different subject, but you would need to be able to rearrange every atom in the universe back to it's location at that time to go back to "that" time. So I don't believe personally that these are communications from another time.

If you believe in Atlantis, these could be communications meant for them or their descendants and are not meant for us to fully understand until such time that we are allowed to know. Many psychics and channelers have mentioned a law amongst benevolent beings that is explicit about non-interference so I can see why they don't land on the White House lawn.

IMO, the hieroglyphs are in lines that match closely to the length of months January through May. If you look at it this way, each line is a calendar of sorts, possibly displaying a sequence of events for each month. The
second month has a line much shorter than the others, which would correspond to February. The symbols appear to be Egyptian, Sumerian, Akkadian or some other ancient culture, but I can't seem to locate them in the catalogs I've searched. If anyone else has ties to archeologists in the field, I encourage you to pass this info along. Not everyone frequents ATS or crop circle connector.

~Namaste

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
One of my favourite subjects, crop circles - I always wonder what came first the hoax circle or the genuine circle….

As a mode of communication pictures do paint a thousand words, ofc it wouldn’t be hard to design and execute man made circles especially seeking some kind of recognition from the ET thinking community based on alignments etc.

It is an art – I have spoken with people whom have visited what they believe to be genuine circles, spiritually they felt re-energised.

To think that ETs would communicate to us with symbology that can only be seen from the air is an intriguing idea, perhaps we started the communication with a simple circle and it went on from there

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I remember listening to a guest oh C2C when Art was still there (I miss Art) and the guest was talking about how he took crop circles and turned the images into 3 dimensional objects by computer. Well I don't know if he's right or wrong, but what if these messages are sent obviously in 2-D but we need to take them and see if we can turn them into something else using our current tech. Maybe we need to take all those glyphs and super impose them over each other. I wouldn't know how to do it but maybe some competent person here could super impose the glyphs over each other and see what they look like?

I'm of the belief that if aliens sent us messages we would have to be able to decode them in order to show our level of intelligence, obviously a star-faring race of intelligent beings would be reticent to share knowledge with anyone who couldn't or didn't have the intellect to decode a message.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

To me that one looks like a wanted poster. The one in the op looks like the doodling i use to do when at school and pretend it was a alien language. lol kinda funny

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

That crop circle looks amazing. I was pretty sceptical about crop circles but that is just awesome.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Wow!

Whoever or whatever is doing those appears to be getting more and more intricate, and complex.

Very beautiful, and thought provoking.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

The answer to your question, "why not something more direct" suggests that they are messages. For a moment, consider that they are not.

There are several types of crop circles:

Fakes - few and far between and usually poorly done.

Messages - not as many as you would think.

Energy Changers - most.

The energy changers are key. Go to google and look up a Circuit Board, notice the similarity. It isn't an accident. The designs are placed in areas that directly affect the energies that the planet interacts with. They designs are put there to change, alter, and or guide the energy in exactly the same way a Circuit Board alters the energy coming through it.

Within the Energy Changer Crop Circles are messages, often to simply illuminate the effort, and often to just "wink" at those who are looking. Keep in mind the crop circles aren't really a visual event as they can only be seen by a few - those who fly (photos are of course representations of them). What is happening is these are seen, but they are not designed to be seen per se, it is simply a byproduct of the action.

They occur in areas that will actual change the energy on the planet, again, in the same way a Circuit Board does. They are also designed to alter energy coming in from the Sun and the Galactic Center. Since most people don't feel the planet has any energy at all, and if it did it won't be going over these areas and can't be changed by these designs - there is no reference point for what they are and people assume message, or hoax. So, people simply call hoax, fake, and what not, not because they think this, but because they have no ability to understand what is going on - there brain has no language for it. If one took a Circuit Board to Amazonian tribe and said "this changes electricity to make it do wonderful things" they'd simply toss it aside. Folks are doing exactly the same thing here, they don't get it simply because the have no understanding of the facts.

This public demonstration of ignorance is of course is my favorite part of earth-humans, the ability to decide that their rather horrendous public school education is the end all be all, and anything that wasn't covered by the teachers, tv, or government is simply hoax. I love that.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnholyBones

Originally posted by grindhouzer
Some guy (who wishs to remain annon) has had a go a deciphering the amazing heirogliphics seen in these pics,

So what is my interpretation: If you look in the lines, they are started with increasing numbers of circles, starting from 1 to 5, so if the astronomical event will be on 1 June, there is high probability, that they are resembling January, February, March, April and May, so the symbols can interpret what will happen before this event.Before I will start with interpretation of the symbols, it's necessary to understand, that writing complex messages in the field is no fun, so we can expect joining together things that are connected by some characteristics and trivialisation, that can also change little bit time order of events.
If you look on the first line it is starting with some long sinusoid line, which is ended by spiral. And because January was mainly connected with disaster in Australia which was flooded by enormous mass of water, this can be easily interpret like flow of enormous mass of water. This symbol is followed by some strange picture, which can be also easily interpret, if you look on the map of Australia, it resemble south part of it, and as you can see in the symbol it tells us, that the north east (mainly the east) part will be it's target. Next symbol has got the same type of spiral, but it's reversed vertically, and the fact, that Australia was after flood of water hit by cyclone, needs no comment. Next symbol of rectangle with line in it can resemble the flooded area, stairs right behind it can be telling the level of cyclone strength (if ground level is 1, it tells us level 5).

The next line for February is not clear enough to read all, but we can see there the same type of spiral for water.
The next line after that for March can be meaning solar eruptions, than satellites, (the three big solar eruptions happened around 17. February, they have moved it downwards probably because of insufficiency of space (it has got also influence on other lines after it, the shift is commented by the ending circle with line which is pointing up (it's joining line two and three so line for March is extended line for February), fourth line has got time correction behind the line, so the fourth line is line for March, but we can also say, that the events in march are continuing in April)) followed by some strange symbols and then the symbol for knife, slaughter. And after it maybe some glyphs meaning bird and papyrus, so it can mean Egypt.

The line for April (March) can be represented by this: first symbol can be interpreted like two tectonical plates, and one from them is moving under the other, so it resembles tectonical activity, which is followed by the symbol for water, which lies in the upper part of line, so it can resemble tsunami, than you can see strange diagram, which is looks like nuclear reaction, this is followed by symbol of electric cable which is resembling powering by energy (the Fukushima's problem was collapse of energy sources) and strange symbols grouped by three, which are maybe resembling various activity of six blocks in the Fukushima nuclear plant before the disaster.After some hardly decipherable symbols (one of them is somehow resembling me the letter F followed by few dots), there you can se symbol for broadcast, vibrations or earthquake. Next is symbol of bird, which can be meant as Coat of arms of Libya. The end of this line is ended by three circles, that are probably meaning that these events had started or are connected mainly with previous month (see line for march).

The last line for May contains one symbol for some kind of box with key hole, the Ziggurat or step pyramid, followed by a key, which can be interpreted like unlocking the mysteries of ancient civilizations.

edit on 8-5-2011 by grindhouzer because: (no reason given)

Seems to me that the ziggurat would represent the mayans'. The key next to it (which also is a snake and indicator of the Mayan ziggurat) would mean that the ziggurat would hold a key to some ancient technology long forgotten and hidden. But to get to the key, it's almost like you'd have to prove yourself worthy so to say.

Definitely a most unique and mysterious crop circle. One of the best and most complex I have seen. That's my take on it though.

Sadly I feel what i've just explained is also part of a South Park episode which is not intended. However, maybe this is some kinda of predictive programming such as television shows (Simpsons comes to mind) that came out before the 9/11 event.

If I may add another view on this. (a little hurried)

Heard about Bock Saga?
About Atlantis being ALT-LAND-IS = "all the land ice", and Helsinki, HEL..(L) This area being free from ice but surrounded by the walls of ice all around. And about 10000years ago it was freed. It was the EDEN of old WAY back. Uudenmaa. (oden-ma). They sent out teachers again and populated and mingled again with the separated peoples of the world before the ice-age.
Well long story short there is a large supposed cave here with all the history of earth saved from one generation to another up to 987AD when it was sealed.
That once the queen and king of Finland before 1050AD seemed to have been called 'RA' and 'Maya' as titles.(before when Vatican invaded killing and murdering all these heathens of the old system and capital of this planet. (plan-et = family planning)
The regalia of the king and queen buried in a box? In a supposed "known" location waiting to be excavated, that box in that picture? And after these are confirmed the cave is opened to reveal the truth of our history and mystery (miss-story, her-story)
The tower of babel? the reveal of the root of all languages as the "revelation" comes...
lol

But the next after that seems not to be all to fun.. Is that a Gigantic tsunami? A new flood?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join