It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeta Reticulan Roswell video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Good aftie guys, just want to share an email that I received a while ago, it is from another alien website wherein I signed up before, Its been years since I visited that website and never received email from them till today.

This is the content of the email

Readers, I'm overcome with emotion right now, at this.It is absolutely beautiful. Please watch it. www.youtube.com... It is believed to be the infamous lone survivor at Roswell in military custody, that went on to meet President Eisenhower at Edwards AFB before passing away of natural causes. Please weigh in, this could be the real deal guys. www.uforadar.com... !!!, Mac

I watched it and admit to myself I never saw this before, well still I don't know if its real or not, it is for you to decide.

Btw I think it is illegal to post link to other websites like this, but for those who asks here is the link www.uforadar.com...

edit on 8-5-2011 by WinnieDaWho because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2011 by WinnieDaWho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by WinnieDaWho

This has already been posted a few times and it's a hoax. -.-'

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I am getting an encrypted message from a "Sol.Ethan.Alison.Richard.Claire.Harrison" - Peculiar name!

Jamie.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kemal

This has already been posted a few times and it's a hoax. -.-'

sorry about that, could you please give me the link of the other threads, I searched ats with the word "Zeta Reticulan" and found no similar videos

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Yeah, its been posted and it is a fake. It is however a very interesting and good fake.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Vrill

Perhaps you might care to enlighten us as to why its fake?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by bussoboy

Because its already been posted a few times on this board and its been explained why its a fake. Use the search button sir.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
can you please give us some idea what to put iin the search button? still cant find a copy of this video here

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I like how they added the filter to make the shot look "old". A nice touch, and it fools a lot of folks ignorant of video stuff (or just to eager to believe and therefore don't stop and use a little common sense before freaking out). It also helps to hide other very obvious markers that make this beyond fake.

But, like every hoax video, we will live with this coming up over and over for YEARS, because every-time a person comes to their senses around here 10 others pop up out of nowhere and increase the ignorance factor. Everybody wants someone to do their thinking for them, such as "here, look at this video, is it fake?" and they don't want to use their own common sense and reason to even take a stab at it themselves. That is the sad state of this ridiculous community as a whole.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
I like how they added the filter to make the shot look "old". A nice touch, and it fools a lot of folks ignorant of video stuff (or just to eager to believe and therefore don't stop and use a little common sense before freaking out). It also helps to hide other very obvious markers that make this beyond fake.

But, like every hoax video, we will live with this coming up over and over for YEARS, because every-time a person comes to their senses around here 10 others pop up out of nowhere and increase the ignorance factor. Everybody wants someone to do their thinking for them, such as "here, look at this video, is it fake?" and they don't want to use their own common sense and reason to even take a stab at it themselves. That is the sad state of this ridiculous community as a whole.

Very well said, I think it is fake too, but I'm still not pretty sure, I just want to know the comments of people and who knows, someone might even "pop out" and shows evidence that it is real.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by bussoboy
reply to post by Vrill

Perhaps you might care to enlighten us as to why its fake?

I too would love to know this....how do they know? I mean, any, ANY UFO or Alien video that is posted in this forum is immediately labeled "fake" by our resident armchair scientists and asto-physicists. The truth is, they do not know whether it is fake our not. The truth is if they, just for a second, accept that beings from another planet are visiting us, that in itself would destroy the reality that these people live in. I think most are Christian, that would really explain a lot in these matters. No spaceships or ETs in the Bible, so they must not be real. If they are not real, then someone is spending a great deal of money to produce fake videos for people to see, and call fake. That is my take on it, and it just isn't this form either. I have seen it a lot.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I know it is fake because I am very familiar with modern cgi video editing software, and can EASILY spot it. I can't really explain it to you how, your wouldn't really understand properly. Like, I could tell you that the movements are clearly "rigged" and animated, but then because you have no idea how that software works your answer is stupidly going to be "well how do you know that's not how the aliens actually move?". Trying to discuss it further at that point is a fruitless endeavor.

I could tell you that the overlay filter and color are fake, and a common way for folks to hide imperfections or tell-tale signs that something is fake, but you having no experience in any type of video editing software would not understand how easily I can make that statement and be 100% sure about it.

I would recommend to anyone of you that are youtube trolls, and eat this stuff up like it is your life, that you actually get off your butts and learn something about the technology that is used to make us look like idiots. You can seriously get into some software for free, and after less than 6 months you will be able to spot udder twaddle like this crap from across the street through a sweater.

Stop begging others to do your thinking for you, or give you an explanation for their opinion when you don't have the background to even understand or discuss it intelligently. That is the definition of ignorance, and why this subject is in the sorry ass state that it is.

There, I said it. No go download some software and get learned.....soon you will be giving this same speech (although probably with a little more class than I just did.....been around this subject too long I guess)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

I too would love to know this....how do they know? I mean, any, ANY UFO or Alien video that is posted in this forum is immediately labeled "fake" by our resident armchair scientists and asto-physicists. The truth is, they do not know whether it is fake our not. The truth is if they, just for a second, accept that beings from another planet are visiting us, that in itself would destroy the reality that these people live in. I think most are Christian, that would really explain a lot in these matters. No spaceships or ETs in the Bible, so they must not be real. If they are not real, then someone is spending a great deal of money to produce fake videos for people to see, and call fake. That is my take on it, and it just isn't this form either. I have seen it a lot.

^ I have to agree with him. I mean, sure there are a lot of fakes out there, but you can't call every single video a fake, because truth is, you don't know 100% for sure. I would think that the government would've caught on by now that tons of people are calling all these video's fake, so they would put out one that is 'fake' when it could very well be real. BUT, because of the ignorance in everyone's eyes, we're too blind to see the truth behind it all.

Frankly I wont call anything real or fake, because I myself am a skeptic believer. I believe they are real, but there should be solid evidence, and until it is detrimental proof, I will just sit back and drink my morning's hot coco.

As to the vid the op posted, I think that guy is a goof. He tells people this video is the real deal without even knowing for sure, then he says people are in on it if you don't believe? and if that's not worse, he tells them to buy a book he's coming out with about a subject completely off topic to throw us all off, and even says it has horrible financial advice. I wouldn't listen to that guy.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This is possibly the best looking *fake* out there... So, aside from telling people to simply use the search function or saying this is CGI "cuz I know what CGI looks like"... How about a solid legit debunking? Any links to help explain this video? Thanks.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Here ya go....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

And here's another one

As pointed out by cripmeister in another thread the video's have been confirmed as viral marketing for the movie Super 8
edit on 8-5-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I still do not see this connection between the vid and the movie Super 8

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by illdillusions62

Here's the link provided by cripmeister

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Thanks. seems funny that it still has not showed up on any site that has to do with the movie.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

This is the working link to watch the clips from the viral campaign. They are releasing
new clips from time to time wich is part of the campaign. Keep visiting periodically.
NOTE - The web page takes sometime to load, be patient and wait.
www.super8-movie.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join