It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S&P Warns of Potential Finance Meltdown (YouTube "The Real News" may7 2011)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

short vid on the fed how its not working and how to fix it.

Gerald Epstein talks about the Dodd Frank Bill and spells out what they are doing that's helping bankrupt the USA and how to stop it or at least mitigate it.
This stuff scary and something every American should know so they can demand real accountability.

My two bits... This is just legalized theft and the fox is running the henhouse.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
this is why we do not trust what they tell us
they lie
and lie they shall do forever

built on terror violence and deceit
we are tarnished by our haunting history

history we ignore
ignorance embraced
repeating this sad history forever

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
interesting I will watch the video tomorrow. Can I suggest this thread be migrated to the Global Meltdown forum? S&F for OP.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrealist
interesting I will watch the video tomorrow. Can I suggest this thread be migrated to the Global Meltdown forum? S&F for OP.

Thanks still kinda new poor mods end up having to move me threads all the time so many flavors of doom

Hope you like the vid it covers a lot in 15 mins.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Wow guys never mind the flags hit this with a comment heck even if its to tell us I'm wrong and there's nothing to see here.
This stuff is real its now and its going to crash in a big sort of way. You think 5,6 buck a gal gas is bad how about 100 or a 1000? Its going to be that or ww3 imo

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I have 3 thoughts to the negligents of our government with the sure cited ignorance that has insued on our economics here in the U.S!

1) We have blantant idiots in charge that have not a clue on how to run a country and are definetly in way over their heads.

2) They know an extintion is going to occur sometime in the near future and are making as much money and theft as it takes to get their house in order.

3)On or near December 21st,2012 this private society of elites, such as the Rothchilds,Queen of england, and the rest of these vampires-reptilians blood suckers, will change this world into a one International body, with one law,currency,and rights for the people.

This is all speculation, BUT considering the blatant lies that have become obvious to even a 5th grader, i am leaning on #3)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
What is the collateral for the debt?
Or should I ask....WHO is the collateral for the debt?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Ok but considering the elites are the minority how do they maintain control unless they kill 90% of us...
IMO the whole collapse is planned to get us into WW3
So stop the collapse save the world? Or at least slow them down a bit tho it looks like they are positioning for war with Pakistan and that will start WW3 all on its own.

They are allies with China as well. IMO all the BRICS have a vested interest in maintaining a toe hold there. Now that Libya is under NATO occupation. The queens England and all of the EU even if united would be hard pressed to suppress Russia should they decide to take back some lost land. Never mind if they pitch in with China against the USA and go all out.
Yep all out nuclear war should take care of the herd pretty good then they crawl out of their holes in a few decades and set up their dream empire on whats left of our poor planet. I just hope the servants they take with them turn on em first.

ps If your reading this and they end up choosing you remember elites taste best raw and with plenty of salt in the wounds between bites.

top topics

join