It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who have You Awakend?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
We need to make a stand too, as there is help but it requires our awareness, for if we chose as a planet to be asleep at the wheel and led into disasters and fascism by a negative control group, the Higher Ups can only respect our free will choice.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The World I want to See

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
There's nothing worse than talking to someone who just doesn't "get it". You can sit all night long and talk to someone about the world and they'll be fascinated but the next day they go back to their lives as normal. Alot of people like their lives the way they are. I only try and help people who are knowledgeable to an extent looking for a second opinion. The reason being is that without any background knowledge, people will become stuck at the first unaided revelation in their lives or miss it completely. So they are basically under your influence rather than experiencing any Eureka moment for themselves. So one way or another they are always going to be looking for a guru or be under someone else's control. So many people thought that March 9th was going to be a "Wowee !.... kerCHING" moment for the entire world. But if you don't try and elevate your life and make changes then nothing will. It's not your or my job to try and wake up the world. 9 times out of 10 you'll get a knife in your back as thanks anyway.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13star
There's nothing worse than talking to someone who just doesn't "get it". You can sit all night long and talk to someone about the world and they'll be fascinated but the next day they go back to their lives as normal. Alot of people like their lives the way they are. I only try and help people who are knowledgeable to an extent looking for a second opinion. The reason being is that without any background knowledge, people will become stuck at the first unaided revelation in their lives or miss it completely. So they are basically under your influence rather than experiencing any Eureka moment for themselves. So one way or another they are always going to be looking for a guru or be under someone else's control. So many people thought that March 9th was going to be a "Wowee !.... kerCHING" moment for the entire world. But if you don't try and elevate your life and make changes then nothing will. It's not your or my job to try and wake up the world. 9 times out of 10 you'll get a knife in your back as thanks anyway.

True, it isn't our job, nor is it our job to just let it ride out. What if the time spent talking is what makes them aware the next time there is an opportunity for them to wake up? We have an opportunity to make a difference, why not try?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by princeguy

Who have I awakened?

I wasn't even able to awaken myself, so I could hardly take the credit for awakening anyone else.

Awakening comes from within, in my opinion, and if anyone else happens to be involved in that process, then it is most likely just a balancing of karmic debt.

"A word to the wise" is a saying I believe is pertinent in these situations, as is "example is better than precept". If someone is ready to awaken - whatever that may mean for them - then a mere hint can be the trigger.

I also think we can influence people the most by the way we live our life and conduct ourselves in society.

edit on 9-5-2011 by mysticnoon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticnoon

Excellent point! Lead by example.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join