It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who have You Awakend?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Many people are feeling the changes, and sensing what is happening around them but have no idea what to think about it. Or they are afraid of talking about it for fear of rejection. And there are still some who do not want to know.

My Question to You.

Who have you helped? Who have you told about the truth?
There are so many truths out there that can be shared, so many things that can alter our existence on this earth. But in order for that to happen WE need to make those changes. WE can be the ones to help usher in this Age of enlightenment, that sounds so far away. Why make it some Fairytale myth when all it takes is US?

I would ask anyone who has "Awakened that inner spark" in a loved one to share their story with us.

This could be the beginning of it all.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
i work in the service industry .... i go to peoples home to take care of there problems.... i can talk to upto 9 people a day about the problems.... but i make a point to mention it to someone daily

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GodofWar411

That is amazing! I have the opportunities but find it hard to bring up the conversation. I am inspired by your courage!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by princeguy

I have tried really really hard. I awakened one of my friends already. He understands how serious this is as much as I do because he has a really big imagination. Others are more like "f it, if it comes it comes, we all die in the end.. No one's talking about it, it must not be THAT bad i mean.." ... which really pisses me off and frustrates me..
But I need a break from awakening because it's very consuming.. You get rejected a LOT, and people conspire against you. The energy put forth towards awakening can be damaging, so harness it well..
I am trying to awaken my Mom and Dad. My mom listens more than my dad. They tell me to relax and chill, get sleep and take my mind off of it. And I am beginning to see why.
At the same time, I feel a crazy energy inside of me telling me to open up and be vulnerable. It says to speak the truth and find believers. Those who will question and seek truth like I once did.. and will awaken others slowly...

Ultimately, It is up to the awakenee to find the information. He has to feel how much this hurts us all..
It is a slow awakening process... The gov't needs to screw up a little more so everyone is like "wow wow wow... what the hell is this?" Because right now, everyone is eating everything up.. literally..

I am super nervous because of Japan.. Primarily.. And then I'm very extremely aware of the Police State thing, I can sense that really strongly.. Elenin thing I'm not so sure about, still in the air.. like UFOs and stuff.. Even though I str8 up believe in aliens because of basic math.. probability... trillions of stars.. my god.. people are so naive..
I'm sure of the GMOs.. they don't taste natural @ all. you can taste it. And the chicken.. it's like, the food is unfufilling.. I mean look at the size of chickens, and look at how there's no seeds in apples, bananas, oranges, or tomatoes.. It's crazy.. They're removing the Seeds of Nature.. making plants infertile..
I'm positive the Health Care industry is super corrupted. I don't take medicines, not even OTCs except when I have a cold, because I haven't found anything natural that removes the cold as fast.. I believe it supresses it, so everything else you take build up ur immune, and your immune attacks the nulled viruses, and when the medicine leaves, it finishes it off..

I used to have dreams about being an Artist.. and then here comes Truth.. Now I feel like I need to delete a bunch of songs I wrote which had nonsense and start over.. Hopefully I get to perform them and people listen.. But I need peace to write.. Which is why Awakening other's is kind of stressful.

So far I've reached out to like 20 people for sure..
Only 1 got positive feedback.
He has been really good for me. I feel like I'm losing my mind sometimes.. and I know it's not me, it's everyone else who's mind are lost... But when you go in and out of the matrix, you can't distinguish what's real an what's not...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I awoke acouple years ago. It was a slow change but as time went on it grew exponentially. For me the true joy is helping other people discover the truthfulness within our existence. Shedding the shields we've develop in this current day society and speaking unrefined from the heart. In the past year alone i feel I've grown eons spiritually, and i strive to help others do the same.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by heavenlysouldier

I have tried really really hard. I awakened one of my friends already. He understands how serious this is as much as I do because he has a really big imagination. Others are more like "f it, if it comes it comes, we all die in the end.. No one's talking about it, it must not be THAT bad i mean.." ... which really pisses me off and frustrates me..
But I need a break from awakening because it's very consuming.. You get rejected a LOT, and people conspire against you. The energy put forth towards awakening can be damaging, so harness it well..
I am trying to awaken my Mom and Dad. My mom listens more than my dad. They tell me to relax and chill, get sleep and take my mind off of it. And I am beginning to see why.
At the same time, I feel a crazy energy inside of me telling me to open up and be vulnerable. It says to speak the truth and find believers. Those who will question and seek truth like I once did.. and will awaken others slowly...

Ultimately, It is up to the awakenee to find the information. He has to feel how much this hurts us all..
It is a slow awakening process... The gov't needs to screw up a little more so everyone is like "wow wow wow... what the hell is this?" Because right now, everyone is eating everything up.. literally..

I am super nervous because of Japan.. Primarily.. And then I'm very extremely aware of the Police State thing, I can sense that really strongly.. Elenin thing I'm not so sure about, still in the air.. like UFOs and stuff.. Even though I str8 up believe in aliens because of basic math.. probability... trillions of stars.. my god.. people are so naive..
I'm sure of the GMOs.. they don't taste natural @ all. you can taste it. And the chicken.. it's like, the food is unfufilling.. I mean look at the size of chickens, and look at how there's no seeds in apples, bananas, oranges, or tomatoes.. It's crazy.. They're removing the Seeds of Nature.. making plants infertile..
I'm positive the Health Care industry is super corrupted. I don't take medicines, not even OTCs except when I have a cold, because I haven't found anything natural that removes the cold as fast.. I believe it supresses it, so everything else you take build up ur immune, and your immune attacks the nulled viruses, and when the medicine leaves, it finishes it off..

I used to have dreams about being an Artist.. and then here comes Truth.. Now I feel like I need to delete a bunch of songs I wrote which had nonsense and start over.. Hopefully I get to perform them and people listen.. But I need peace to write.. Which is why Awakening other's is kind of stressful.

So far I've reached out to like 20 people for sure..
Only 1 got positive feedback.
He has been really good for me. I feel like I'm losing my mind sometimes.. and I know it's not me, it's everyone else who's mind are lost... But when you go in and out of the matrix, you can't distinguish what's real an what's not...

If I might offer some advice.

You are right about how many things are going on right now, it is incredible the actions that the "elite" have put on us, but in the end it doesn't really matter. All it is is a truth, something that we are living in, I believe that this all this negative should be looked at like a positive. I am not saying that all death is deserved, or it is any less meaningful, I am saying that we are entering a new age, one that could be amazing and beautiful if we shape it that way. A system that is this corrupt and this desperate will collapse eventually. Karma applies to all

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Heres my story....

All through high-school i drank and had little care for my own future, although ive always been a humanitarian. I had graduated from high-school (barely) and was working at a minimum wage job. One day as i was walking home from work I told myself " If i see a U.F.O in the sky tonight, I need to change my life " I looked up and immediately saw one. Although this sounds crazy, i am 100% sure it was there. my thought process after this slowly changed. I began searching extraterrestrial stuff online, which lead to other alternative news, and eventually lead to where I am now, on a path of self-awareness. An innate thrust for knowledge expanded aswell, I enrolled into a JC and transferred to a University last fall. I feel as if a switch was flipped in my head, or a small seed was planted and its roots are now taking hold. I'm able to find beauty in all things and discuss it with people on a daily basis. Meditation is part of my daily routine and i can fell the advancements around me on a multidimensional level.

Something is happening right now, which is surpasses any events we've read in text books. I want ALL people to be spiritually and emotionally prepared when it does
Peace, Love, and Tranquility.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by WordPlayJAy
I awoke acouple years ago. It was a slow change but as time went on it grew exponentially. For me the true joy is helping other people discover the truthfulness within our existence. Shedding the shields we've develop in this current day society and speaking unrefined from the heart. In the past year alone i feel I've grown eons spiritually, and i strive to help others do the same.

When you started making the transition did you ever struggle with your ego? The feeling of embarrassment when sharing it?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
My entire family, all of my friends, I also ran a website called ''Things You Should Probably Know'' highlighting water fluoridation (especially in baby water) Aspartame, Chemtrails, False-flag terror. I used to get around 12-18k hits a week until it was shut down for reasons i can only speculate on.

I also ran a 'The Revolution' another website affiliated with the site i mentioned above, It had an IRC chat. We'd meet up and call/e-mail people in politics, CEO's, about a number of topics, but that was shut down with my parent site.

I also ran the YouTube channel YouDeserveToKnow with countless subscribers and over 1.5 million channel views, but unfortunately that too was shut down. The only thing that actually remains is my YouDeserveToKnow/TYSPK Myspace page and that has around 8,000 friends.

but to answer your question, I really don't know.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Heres my story....

All through high-school i drank and had little care for my own future, although ive always been a humanitarian. I had graduated from high-school (barely) and was working at a minimum wage job. One day as i was walking home from work I told myself " If i see a U.F.O in the sky tonight, I need to change my life " I looked up and immediately saw one. Although this sounds crazy, i am 100% sure it was there. my thought process after this slowly changed. I began searching extraterrestrial stuff online, which lead to other alternative news, and eventually lead to where I am now, on a path of self-awareness. An innate thrust for knowledge expanded aswell, I enrolled into a JC and transferred to a University last fall. I feel as if a switch was flipped in my head, or a small seed was planted and its roots are now taking hold. I'm able to find beauty in all things and discuss it with people on a daily basis. Meditation is part of my daily routine and i can fell the advancements around me on a multidimensional level.

Something is happening right now, which is surpasses any events we've read in text books. I want ALL people to be spiritually and emotionally prepared when it does
Peace, Love, and Tranquility.

Thats amazing! I found this on a very similar path. It is like a seed, for me it has taken up my entire thought process.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by YouDeserveToKnow

Wow! I am honored to meet you! I cant even imagine the amount of effort that something like that must have required.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeguy

When you started making the transition did you ever struggle with your ego? The feeling of embarrassment when sharing it?

Yeah, i started drinking and smoking pot heavily to mask it, almost to escape. I slowly over time came to the realization that i was strong enough to get experience this new way of life. I now see my existence through the eyes of the universe, opposed to my own. This doesn't mean I go in the streets screaming " I'm different", nor do i tell everybody these types of things. I speak to close friends one on one, and some other people, this has been most affective fore me. By discussing with people alternate ways of viewing the world, im able to let off some of my built up energy lol. It gets easier the more you talk about it, but always remember who you are talking to, and how effective you will be.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
if anything drives me to want substances, it's uncertainty about important things.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by YouDeserveToKnow

Yo that's epic man. If you ever need a music man, just let me know..
I do anything and all styles.. full productions and songs with lyrics, sung and all.. guitar solos, u name it.. and if it's for this cause of freeing humanity, then I'm like extremely super down to do it...
I work for freedom, no monetary whatever.. Recognition to my alter-ego is nice though.

That's super cool that you've done stuff like that. It's nice to know a real rebel

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by WordPlayJAy

yea buddy, I find myself indulging in a lot of blunt action.. lol

But like, what is everyone doing about it?
Anyone have a plan?
Anyone willing to share a plan?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

that's crazy, ive been smokin alot lately, and over the last week ive been really feeling like I need to stop. It was dumbfounding reading that you went thru that, made me realize that maybe that's why I have been smoking so much in the recent past.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

reply to post by heavenlysouldier

To be honest, weed opened me up slightly, it allowed me to feel a different FEELING but it is a lower level one, induced by all the wrong reasons. Through meditating I've been able gain much better experiences. I dont mean to mislead though, meditating can simply be sitting in your room reflecting on your day, or relaxing at the beach. The only difference is USE your mind while doing this rather basic things. When seeing a bird fly past imagine the idea of feathers, the wind passing through, the smell of the air, the sun beaming on one's back, and you will quickly see what life has to offer. when you are able to think of a random bird to this degree, imagine what you can think of your own....

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I have noticed the same thing, but over time it seemed to be less of an insightful experience, it seems like it has served its purpose, now its on to the next lesson.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

In 20 years I think maybe two, but that I believe was because we were in constant contact. I believe that their beliefs in their new found Awakening would wane. Its time to put the shutters up. They are not going to Wake Up.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega man

In 20 years I think maybe two, but that I believe was because we were in constant contact. I believe that their beliefs in their new found Awakening would wane. Its time to put the shutters up. They are not going to Wake Up.

While that may be true, I find it hard to accept that we should give up. Instead like I have been told numerous times, just try to inform people who already have the desire for knowledge, otherwise you are wasting your energy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join