It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are right !!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
ok , so about now your thinking WTF.

One of the conspiracies commented on at ATS is the Georgia guide stones.

# Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
# Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
# Unite humanity with a living new language.
# Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
# Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
# Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
# Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
# Balance personal rights with social duties.
# Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
# Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature

Above are the Inscriptions on the stones.

My question is how is this not the ideal future for humanity ?

I would like someone who disagrees with me to explain how they would maintain the current population on earth including economic structures , religion , nation states , etc.

you cant, its that harsh.

WE ARE A CANCER.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The current population can still like kings. However, our moral standards and culture are to blame with abundant waste we produce. If we were to follow those inscription with out population at this point, life can still be extremely comfortable.
edit on 7-5-2011 by prolific because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tombangelta

Sound like a great idea unless you happen to be one of the ones they consider a useless feeder and are on the list to be culled from the herd.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Probably because it goes against our nature. Greed, ambition, desire, and fear is what drives mankind. We exploit the land for our own use. We desire control over everything, including nature. And our fear over that which we cannot control only makes us all the more aggressive.

As such, the utopian idea presented is impossible. Simply because people will naturally reject it.

Plus, I don't like the idea of having to kill billions of people so that 500,000,000 can live happily.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaveTheWolves

Sound like a great idea unless you happen to be one of the ones they consider a useless feeder and are on the list to be culled from the herd.

Amen dude, that's the problem with this.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Exactly.
Everyone is a co-signer until that awkward moment when they learn they can't sit at the cool table either.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
We may not own this world, the world owns us. We were made from the Earth, which was made from a star, which was made from the big bang. They and we do not have the right to own anything, we merely borrow it. Eventually it is returned to the Earth to begin another cycle, another journey. When we pass, the Earth will recover, and this will begin all over again.

There are 7 (SEVEN) billion (BILLION!!!!!!) people on this planet... do you really think they are going to kill us all off? If they manage to do so, I will survive and I will inherit the rage of the Human race and kill them... and then I will begin a new... carrying on my family, my blood line, my heritage as a HUMAN being, which it seems you have lost.... I pity you, I really do.

One day, I hope you can look back on this moment and think to yourself... "he was right, what have I become?!"
Well just to let you know, your letting your HUMANITY slip now and soon it will leave you, and you will become dead to the world, it will no longer need you. So I would think about your next move very carefully.

Jamie.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Basically this, and by my calculations, there are 6,500,000,000 people on this planet who are consider those useless mouth breathers who would disagree with, were they not so blinded by the fact that they are being weeded out as we speak.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SaveTheWolves

whos to be culled? prisoners and whatnot?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

see the thing is it doesn't matter about the individual. that's irrelevant.

Ive seen enough of the terrible things we are capable of.

I would give my life tomorrow in the hopes of a better future for humanity.

I live in relative luxury to the rest of the world but the pain i feel for whats going on around us is not worth it.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
the reason things like that cant work is because people dont believe it could. i for one think that sounds like a great way of living.. jus not the billionss that need to die.. if there was a way around it lol

like letting the al qeada blow off some nukes
j/p

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I believe there is enough room for even more people on the Earth but for 90% of problems related to destroying nature I blame our economic system. Our economy is set in the way that only goal is pure profit without taking care of nature and efficiency of product. For example we all know that we can use sun as source of energy instead of oil, we have good ideas for vertical farms and so on. But our economy is stopping all those things...

Also one other example, my country has resources to feed at least 15-20 million people but we can't even feed ourselves (4 million people) because bad economy is destroying farms and "small" people.

Ok, I do agree that some centers with huge population should be "depopulated" but not by killing people. Instead people should be moved in less populated areas. And there's still enough of these areas. And yet again I think economy is guilty for forcing people to move to big cities and so on...

We have to kill our economy system and build new one, not people.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
What utter boll*x, sorry.

So your justifing a holocaust because you thinkt he world is over populated, also your justifing being rulled by an elite party.

I hope your first to be put in a gas chamber with your family.

Time and time again the truth has been held back from citizens regardless of nation because of the greater good in the elites eyes.

I for one when the time comes for the culling of humans on this earth will take a stand against oppression and join up with the revolution.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta
reply to post by Watts

see the thing is it doesn't matter about the individual. that's irrelevant.

Ive seen enough of the terrible things we are capable of.

I would give my life tomorrow in the hopes of a better future for humanity.

I live in relative luxury to the rest of the world but the pain i feel for whats going on around us is not worth it.

I'm sorry but "giving" your life so that wealthiest .01% of the population can live comfie isn't heroic at all. Its obedient and sheep-ish.

If you honestly believed what you said, you'd have already given up the "luxury" you have for the benefit of someone else. I admire your attempt at being poetic about it but in reality, you don't truly believe what you're saying at all, otherwise you'd be out doing instead of posting about thinking about doing on ATS. Simple as that.
edit on 7-5-2011 by Watts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Libran1

It would have to be a whole lot of "whatnots" to dwindle the population down that much. Now define "whatnot" in this sense.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libran1
reply to post by SaveTheWolves

whos to be culled? prisoners and whatnot?

uuuhhh... to get to 500,000,000 from 7,000,000,000, you have to "cull" a WHOLE lot more than "prisoners and whatnot".

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Libran1

It would have to be a whole lot of "whatnots" to dwindle the population down that much. Now define "whatnot" in this sense.

"Whatnots" = anything that excludes him.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

"WE ARE A CANCER"?

Sounds like you have little faith in men/women or respect for your own race, assuming you're an earthling.

Just look around you and enjoy what humans have done and most importantly what they can do. Skyscrapers, airplanes, farming, a heated home in the winter are just a tiny set of examples of the things people do.

# Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
# Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.

Tell me how much you want your reproduction guided wisely. Who is the guide and what is considered wise? It's easy to make rules for a society with good intentions, enforcing them onto all individuals is a different story.

# Unite humanity with a living new language.

# Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.

# Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

# Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

# Avoid petty laws and useless officials. # Balance personal rights with social duties.

You can have your world court, leave me out of it. I don't need "fair" laws for protection.

# Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.

# Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature

People are born to be free. We are free to reproduce, eat, make shelter, live in a large society or live in complete isolation. We are also free to die if we cannot sustain ourselves. It is not up to others how many people should exist, it is up to individual people and families to support themselves.

Honestly I don't care about maintaining our population, I just care about myself and my family. If other people cared enough about their self there would be no need for people to care for others, everyone would support themselves.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

I have a feeling you're right about that!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Guidestones are a joke, put up by some globalist scum with a bad agenda to kill alot of folks.
If you take every human being on earth they would all fit into the area of the continent of australlia.
Each being man woman and child would have a 1/4 acre each to themselves, that would leave 6 other or 5 useable continents free and clear.
Now where is your overpopulation idea?
If you do not believe me, do the math yourself.
We need more compassion and less guidance.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join