It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are right !!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
ok so at this point all we have is total bashing of my original concept.

but how are we going to make this work? thats what i asked.

you all keep going on about humanities great compassion and love for one and other

i don't think so.

we could populate other planets ??? this would serve to thin out the populace

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta
ok so at this point all we have is total bashing of my original concept.

but how are we going to make this work? thats what i asked.

you all keep going on about humanities great compassion and love for one and other

i don't think so.

we could populate other planets ??? this would serve to thin out the populace

So because we don't agree that we should all kill ourselves so the elites can be comfie we're bashing you? LOL.
The leading idea of the guidestones is "Let's kill off more than 75% of people so that the wealthy elite that remain can live like gods."... I know you're fine with that scenario, but the rest of us find something slightly...off... about that. Not everyone is eager to be a sheep.

You most certainly did not ask "how can we make this work"... lol why lie about something that's so easily checked???

Quoting you:
"My question is how is this not the ideal future for humanity?"

Well because its not. Its the ideal future for the wealthiest .01%(if that) that would be left.

Dead thread.
edit on 7-5-2011 by Watts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

hahaha i just didnt feel like going down the line and listing everything.... so mainly not elite lol

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tombangelta

If you think you are a cancer, then no one is stopping you from offing yourself! Orr you can take a proactive approach and actually try to change humanity to make it all it can be!

yeah, the stones are cool and offer a "guidepost" for humanity. But then so does the bible! So maybe the guidestones are just the "for dummies" version of what we really need to focus on?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join