It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone remember this? .::VERY IMPORTANT::.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
First of all, im going to start with Osama, Yes, i believe he is dead, no, i think that there is no hoax. But i think i know why they went ahead and killed him now... Two reasons, 1.) To help Obama win this next January. All of the dead birds and fish. Remember the huge thing that got put together from all of this? FEMA's NLE this month. People believe HAARP has been ready to start an earthquake in New Madrid. FEMA has a National Level "Exercise" for "If" there was an earthquake in New Madrid, this NLE happens this Month. And dont forget the huge thing about people saying the end of the world is in May 2011, around the 21st. All of this information is here, but this Osama thing has distracted everyone from it.

I dont know if this will become a big thread, but it should, we need to warn people now that their couold possibly be a huge disaster in about 2 weeks... 14 days... I just realized that Osama was a distraction about a half hour ago, and now im letting others know while we still have a chance.

This could be a major American tragedy. This is my warning, And i hopethis information will spread fast, millions of lives could possibly be at stake.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Ok, we have been warned.

Now what should we do?
Evacuate?
Run screaming?
Drink?
Carry on like business as usual?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Im not trying to bring fear or anything, im just stating the fact that almost everyone was worried about this, and then Osama dies and you all forget.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

I find it's a lot more easier to deal with a situation such as a major earthquake when you're ALREADY holding onto your butts because you were prepared.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum
Ok, we have been warned.

Now what should we do?
Evacuate?
Run screaming?
Drink?

Are we voting? Cuz I vote drink! Lol

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
You left out "Have Sex"...Thats the way I wanna go out of here......

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by showintail

i vote drink run and scream...and yes actually what are we going to do...i just wish my death will be fast and harmless... because surviving with all this insane people...not for me thank you

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zeon9010

???

1.) To help Obama win this next January.

To help Obama win what this next January???

The PowerBall lottery jackpot???

Oh, and check this....get it through your head...repeat it, like a mantra, until it makes sense:

HAARP cannot cause earthquakes!!!

edit on 7 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Please re-write post to make your point a bit more clear. Thanks darlin'.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

For example, earthquakes are known to interact with the ionosphere (the atmosphere 50-373 miles above the earth’s surface). In fact, many of the earthquakes that occurred in recent years were preceded by certain unexplained phenomena, says Dr. Bertell.

www.bariumblues.com...

Interesting read. And as we all know HAARP is dedicated to study the ionosphere.

HAARP

Not sure myself if that is the case but, it is interesting. I always blame ELF. That is a more direct way to affect the crust of the earth. Either way the tech is there to cause an earthquake.

How that interaction works with the ionosphere I am pressed for time so cannot research it. Does the ionosphere affect earthquakes or is it the reverse. Need some education on that.

edit on 7-5-2011 by Sagittarian69 because: Adding stuff

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sagittarian69

"bariumblues" is NOT a credible source, sorry. They promote the same nonsense as many others, regarding HAARP and the ionosphere.

And "Dr" Bertelli is a crackpot....also sorry to inform you. Nut case.
edit on 7 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Thanks. That was the only site i found that mentioned the association. Gotta love the internet

Though I stick by my belief in the ELF stuff. That has always made more sense to me.

So, are the PTB going to create this event to satisfy some prophecy? Bible stuff? Is this a part of a bigger game? Point me to info on it. I want to be prepared for anything stupid they do.
edit on 7-5-2011 by Sagittarian69 because: More stuff

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Ok, we have been warned.

Now what should we do?
Evacuate?
Run screaming?
Drink?

Who needs to "run for their lives" and where do they need to run to? We are being warned of so many natural and man made catastrophes that most of the earth, if you believe any of it will happen, is under some major threat.

1 - EMP attack that will send the United States and parts of Canada and Mexico back to the iron age for ten years or more.

2 - Yellowstone supervolcano eruption. That one would pretty much wipe out most of the Midwest and west farmland and ranches and eventually most of the rest of the worlds food crops from the "Volcanic winter" effect.

3 - Nuclear war. Pretty much the same effect as the Yellowstone eruption but made worse by the nuclear fallout.

4 - An ELE from an asteroid or comet from space. The observatories looking for such threats are seriously underfunded and it is estimated that only 10% of what is out there has been evaluated for its threat potential. Add to that the fact that we have a massive blind spot because of the sun and anything coming in from that direction would be invisible until only days before impact.

5 - Sudden crust shift. There are two possible causes for this one. First, Emanuel Velikovsky wrote about the possibility of an increasing imbalance in the polar ice caps causing the crust to suddenly break free of the mantle and shift. Remember, the earth is a spinning body. He warned us about that one decades ago. But there is a newer and potentially more possible cause. The magnetic north pole is shifting by 40 miles a year. At least two airports have already had to change their runway markers to reflect the new north magnetic pole. But why is this a potential cause of the crust shift. The answer is that the magnetic field is generated by the iron core of the planet. If the north pole is shifting that means the core is shifting too. If it continues to shift slowly it may not cause a crust shift but there is another danger to be mentioned below in another section. However, if it reaches a "tipping point" and finishes with a quick flip flop it could be the cause of the biblical prophecy of all the islands sinking and all the mountains being leveled.

6 - Solar flares and coronal mass ejections. This one could cause the same problems as an EMP attack but on a larger global scale. This one could also be augmented by the weakening of the magnetic field of the earth that is happening along with the pole shift mentioned in item 5. A weakened magnetic field could leave us vulnerable to even a moderate solar flare / coronal mass ejection. If the magnetic field disappears almost completely we could even be wiped out by just normal solar radiation.

7 - CFC's destroying our ozone layer. The ozone layer is our second line of defense against solar radiation. It blocks the high energy ultraviolet rays that would cause harm in many ways, like killing plant life, causing cancer, and more.

8 - Global warming or new ice age. This one depends on which of the scientific alarmists you listen to. One group declares that we are actually headed toward another ice age and most of the world would be buried under glaciers. The other group says we will be inundated by as much as 200 meters of water if global warming continues and melts all the ice that is currently on land. That means that almost all of the islands and island nations would be sunk as well as huge amounts of low lying coastal areas.

There are several more "threats" but from here on they become much more far fetched and improbable.
edit on 7-5-2011 by happykat39 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

The training exercise has been on the books for sometime now, and due to the proximity of the fault line and the ffects it will have on the various states, they all do prep training. The damage caused from a new madrids quake would be massive, and would pretty much shut down infrastructure to the extent of not being able to get stuff in or out of the region.

Training and live drills are common place at local and state levels. There are no sinister intentions present, nor are there FEMA camps set up.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

You could be right. Wonder why there were/are rumors going around that Osama died in 2001 and/or that
he had to have kidney dialysis ( spelling? ), What can we believe I wonder.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I don't know what Haarp can or cannot do for real but I used to have a DVD where it showed real
interviews with Eastman and one or two scientists etc..looks like it can do plenty but cause earthquakes?
gee I dunno' either.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

FEMA is attempting to do it's job, the New Madrid fault is a reality, and the big one was 200 years ago. It's a perfect time to highlight what can and should be done to be prepared if it would happen again.
When the NMFZ goes, it's going to affect millions of people. How many are prepared for it now? How many businesses, hospitals, nuclear power plants.........we can't predict when it's going to happen anymore than Japan could predict their earthquake and tsunami could. We have a known fault in a densely populated part of the country and it's a good thing to get prepared, isn't it?
It's amazing me, and really gets me worked up that the same people who are screaming about an "event" being planned are advocating preparation........which is what FEMA is also doing. Duh? Do we want another Katrina debacle? Didn't FEMA get blasted for their lack of planning back then? And now they are getting bashed and demonized because they are preparing? That's beyond sad and stupid.
Luckily, some of the people who are predicting the end of the world as we know it are advocating people find a cave to keep them safe during the coming bad times. It will keep them out of the gene pool because being underground during an earthquake is not exactly a really good idea........

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Ok, we have been warned.

Now what should we do?
Evacuate?
Run screaming?
Drink?

Drink.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link