It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what was on the hardrives "recovered" from Bin Ladens Hideout?...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Since my last thread was a massive fail, and nobody got the gist, I'll try from another angle.

What information do you think the US government will gleen from all the storage devices found in Bin Laden's hideout?

Pure speculation is most welcome, afterall you might be right...

My guess: They will find that Iran was complicit in aiding him and his organisation through logistical and financial means.
edit on 7-5-2011 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It depends on what the US Government has uploaded to those hard drives... it won't be good.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ztruthseeker
It depends on what the US Government has uploaded to those hard drives... it won't be good.

Go on, have a guess. Indulge me.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

How about information on names of people who pose a threat to the status quo. What if the C.I.A uses this to promote some totalitarianism, i mean, we've all now seen what the US stance is on torture and secret prisons. Bradley Manning comes to mind. These hard drives are used as a tool to progress the war on terror. "Oh it says here, Mr X, has done this..." you are with Al-CIA-da, your name is on a hard drive...and the great global scam and schill continues. Whatever comes from these hard drives, its likely to only progress the plans of TPTB.
edit on 7-5-2011 by ztruthseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
In addition, considering that Osama Bin Laden died in December of 2001, as reported by alternative media and Fox News, and considering the the flip flopping on the recent 'official' story on this matter, it really all non-sense, and to anyone who has been paying attention, can see that this is just the next act in the play called, 'The War On Terror'.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

The US got no computer from the OBL compound, this is a common mistake.
The US got a hacked XBox 360 with all of his savegames and his Live account info.
OBL was a fan of duke nukem and had a beta.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I'm sure whatever they find will be used a tool to continue the war on terror,some of it might be legit info found in the compound other things might be made up to scare the people of the world.

who knows what they have found but if bin laden had any sense he wouldn't have kept all of it with him
edit on 7-5-2011 by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I posted pretty much the same thread already:

What they're looking for inside Osama's thumbdrives

Imagine if they claimed he'd been visiting ATS!

Although I'm pretty sure they said he didn't have internet access.

new topics

top topics

join