It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Trump's Presidential Hopes Dashed?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
please obama hardly pulled a trifecta

the obl death has the potential to blow up in his face and bring down his presidency.

more people voted for mccain than watch the president on sunday nite now does that tell people anything at all?

trump is a shill hes playing both sides agianst the middle i do not think theres a snowballs chance he will ever get the republican nomination and if by some miracle he does he cant possible win agianst obama.

the most likely opponent at this time is herman cain and its just as bad imo.

everyone just loves to hate on trump and i cant say its not deserved.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom502
I think Trump is the best hope we have for the nation.
He's a man of command and action. He told Obama to show his BC, and he did. If it's real or not that's another issue.
Trump is not a joker, which is why he doesn't guffaw over dumb jokes. He's a serious businessman, and that's what we need. Obama is more a carnival barker, saying whatever with no proof, and the masses just bow their heads.
We need someone like Trump. Obama has ruined the nation, and the other Rep candidates are more of the same.

Obama didn't release it because of Trump, it was because of the book, "Where is the Birth Certificate" Trump heard it was coming out and jumped on the band wagon, then stole all the credit away from Jerome Corsi because he is an attention whore. All he is capable of doing is attacking people and taking credit for the work that others do. Trumps dad was a serious business man, the Donald is joke, and under him this country would be sure to default.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
I sure hope they are.

Trump is exemplary of an imperialistic personality.

His ideas that we should just seize the oil of other countries, start a trade war with China, and tax the hell out of anything that is imported into this country would destroy us rather quickly.

He reminds me of a Mafia Don with the way he talks about foreign and domestic policy.

If anyone is thinking about giving this joke of a candidate their vote...Well, suffice to say, you're an idiot.

Actually Trump is simply someone who understands how the non liberal democracies do business and is prepared to deal with them on the terms they understand and respect and hence will be far more effective than any other candidate.

Since he appears to be an outsider and not following a NWO agenda - then every vested interest will be marshalled in order to marginalise him.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
please obama hardly pulled a trifecta

the obl death has the potential to blow up in his face and bring down his presidency.

more people voted for mccain than watch the president on sunday nite now does that tell people anything at all?

trump is a shill hes playing both sides agianst the middle i do not think theres a snowballs chance he will ever get the republican nomination and if by some miracle he does he cant possible win agianst obama.

the most likely opponent at this time is herman cain and its just as bad imo.

everyone just loves to hate on trump and i cant say its not deserved.

Your logic here confuses the yap out of me as how does catching the Most Wanted Man On Earth just guarandamnteed him his second term lock, stock and barrel. He could do nothing else for the next year and a half and he is a shoo in. Only a terror attack now could derail this but since I assure ATS today ( Sat 05.07.11 0927p EST -5 GMT) that no terror attacks domestically are on the dockett and schedule through at least the rest of Calendar Year 2011.

The GOP ignored bin Ladin and this time around it will blow right up in their faces as this move just obliterated the myth that the Left is soft on Defense that ship sailed last week.

Trump is a paid and controlled tool of TPTB who have been dominating in this entire destruction.
edit on 7-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

wheres the logic of accepting the death of someone WITHOUT ANY PROOF?

in my book that is a HUGE FAILURE OF LOGIC and shows that no critical thinking skills exist whatsoever.

the gop blah blah blah

carry on blah

got better things to do than blah here

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

wheres the logic of accepting the death of someone WITHOUT ANY PROOF?

in my book that is a HUGE FAILURE OF LOGIC and shows that no critical thinking skills exist whatsoever.

the gop blah blah blah

carry on blah

got better things to do than blah here

You want the same propaganda tools to be released that further adds to terrorism. No pics, no vids, no nothing! Got it!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

As someone who has met Trump trust when I say is that he shares the stage with no one.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join