It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura on the Killing of Osama bin Laden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
commend the bravery and courage of the SEAL team members for completing their mission. However, while Bin Laden was a disreputable terrorist responsible for the bombings of the USS Cole and our embassies, let us not forget that Osama Bin Laden has never been charged or indicted by the justice department for the attacks on 9/11. Everyone deserves their day in court and you are innocent until proven guilty under our rule of law. What troubles me is that we executed him without even bothering to indict him first. If we are a country that stands by the rule of law then we must follow it, even when it is inconvenient.

Because a country that does not stand for it’s own rules stands for nothing.

paulandventura2012.com...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The evidence was just a tad more than circumstantial, let's say like admitting he was responsible. He was a monster and will not get his 24 virgins or is 40 or whatever it is. He's dead get over it. Let's go get the next one and the next one and so on until the cancer is eliminated Bang Bang EKIA

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
These Pentagon Pedos... their time is up.

Jesse Ventura, lock em all way!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bladerunner44

He actually denied causing the 9/11 attack but praised whoever did it.
Then sometime after that another tape conveniently came out where he accepted responsibility for it. I guess it took them a while to find a suitable, convincing double.

Assassination seems to be the status quo for the US Govt now, they dont even attempt to take them alive anymore, which is crazy considering the amount of intel they could get from someone like Zarqawi and a Bin Laden.
They seem to be using the Israeli model of dealing with these so called "evil" people..
Anyone remember the assassination of the wheelchair bound PLO official a few years ago.
Hit him with a missile and caused several casualties of innocence bystanders.. oh i mean collateral damage.
edit on 7-5-2011 by TriForce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TriForce

Suitable, convincing double?

A goldfish would be able to tell the difference between the real Osama and that "stand in" that admitted to 9/11.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

Do you have pictures or a link to video? I'm interested.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by romka71
Because a country that does not stand for it’s own rules stands for nothing.

That I have to agree with. It was a discussion that I had with a neighbor yesterday. He didn't get it. At least try him in absentia before pulling the trigger. The law is the law and should be adhered to.

new topics

top topics

join