It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*All guides to Survival* MEGA PACK V.1.0

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libran1
ok apparently TPB took it down im going to start seeding again from something else

ok, until then I'll look up information on my own, no reason to depend on someone for eveyrthing you need. Plus, if everyone follows your collection entirly, they would make it easy to be predicted.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
at this point so many people around the world have it just google Mega Survival Pack v1.0

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

at this point so many people around the world have it just google Mega Survival Pack v1.0

in honesty though, that is a good thing and a bad thing. Say I Was around during SHTF, but before I saw your pack, and read the entire thing through and through. I would have an idea of where the person woudl go, and everything I would need to find them, and I would take everything I want from them. But the pack had better good things than bad.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
i did not really include too much for destruction.... mainly self defense (in-case)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

i did not really include too much for destruction.... mainly self defense (in-case)

does it talk about where one should go to be safe, what self defense things should be set up there, where one should store food?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join