It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*All guides to Survival* MEGA PACK V.1.0

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Hey every one! I have been spending countless hours creating my "All in one survival resource CD" or "Bug-OutROM".

This is just Version 1. But i think you will find it has most all info I could find both here at ATS, and across the net. You can find the torrent for the Mega Survival Pack V1.0 here.

If you can think of anything I left out please U2u me and I will keep a list of additional info to add to V1.2 down the road, So here you all go and enjoy!

edit on 7-5-2011 by Libran1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Very nice.
Thanks

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Hey Libran1,

Thanks for the info! Hopefully I can put some of it to good use. My family and I are slowly but surely getting prepared. I think it's going to go downhill fast when 'IT' happens. Welcome to ATS by the way and I just want you to know that ATS is somewhat addictive.Believe me, I know.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springheel Jack
Hey Libran1,

Thanks for the info! Hopefully I can put some of it to good use. My family and I are slowly but surely getting prepared. I think it's going to go downhill fast when 'IT' happens. Welcome to ATS by the way and I just want you to know that ATS is somewhat addictive.Believe me, I know.

O i know its addictive, I just spent about 5 hours putting that pack together. There is a lot of interesting stuff in there.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Thanks for the torrent, downloading now. Great topic for a torrent. Allot of folks need something like this.F&S for you.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I hope you guys really like this! Wait till you see all the maps. In the future V1.2 I will be including population density maps for each state along with bodies of water and topographical maps.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a shining example of a Human and a shining example of pure uncaused unselfishness

S+F and a big thanks

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Great, thanks!

Just started putting together a survival pack myself, heading down the outdoor store this afternoon to get myself some equipment.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

I love a trip to the store for equipment!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Nice post, downloading now. If it helps I could also host in my web server. Very fast connection with silly space and even sillier bandwidth.

Let me know buddy

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Just to add, don't forget to help a little with seeding this Torrent guys

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Link is bad according to Norton.

Die spammer trash.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
thank you OP! this needed to be done. awesome!

S&F for you sir...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

Norton seems to be telling you porkies buddy, all fine here before and after a scan..

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I can't use torrents, so is there another way to download this? I am very interested in seeing what you have packed into this.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
Link is bad according to Norton.

Die spammer trash.

There is nothing wrong with this torrent. Norton is a virus. It will tell you that any link on thepiratebay.org is bad which is total BS. People that bash others based on ignorance are trash. Get a clue man.
Thanks OP I'm going to add this to my giant database I've been collecting. It's amazing that I have very few of the PDFs that you uploaded, since I have hundreds, all on the same subjects. Would it be okay if I add this to a torrent that I'm compiling as well?

edit on 7-5-2011 by Q:1984A:1776 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2011 by Q:1984A:1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
You have done well on this work. countless hours understood. I downloaded the files and seeded.
A brief exploring shows the evidence of Solid hard work, and a wealth of information. Our BOB is complete..or was, I suspect I will find things now to add. As an Avid cyclist, I recently purchased a used bicycle trailer, and converted to hold more. I believe so strongly in the need for all of this information, that even at the age of 61, I am now able to ride over 100 miles in only a few hours. So this torrent, and information is essential. I do not take any of this lightly.
I am very hopeful it will help me hold down the weight of my load while at the same time allowing more security and safety. The maps alone are a plus. Everyone: Download this torrent. Study it: Get Healthy: Be prepared.
Thank you very much for your work and God Bless
DH

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Thanks for taking the time.

Thanks for posting it for free.

I just hope I have time to read it all before TSHTF (500Meg!).

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I downloaded the torrent...but I can't open it. What do I need to be able to read or open?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Downloading now and its going fast! thanks for the seeders whoever you are! And as it was said get healthy stay healthy and prepare. A lot of work went into this so thank you OP. I will definitely be sending you suggestions (if needed) and work on one for the Colorado based on areas since this state is very different depending on where you live.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join