It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British intelligence cleared by courts of failure to prevent London attacks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

British intelligence cleared by courts of failure to prevent London attacks

m.yahoo.com

The 7/7 coroner has sharply criticised MI5 as she ruled that the emergency services could not have saved any of those who died n the attacks Lady Justice Hallett said the 52 victims of the killed by four Muslim extremists and rejected claims that security agency failings rejected claims that security agency failings caused or contributed to their deaths.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 7-5-2011 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Yet again the so called "intelligence" services keep their honor clean. Everyone knows the 7/7 & the 9/11 attacks where nearly identical except in magnitude. Attack simultations happening the same day run by a business whos boss is a ex cia man!
I dont believe they're guily of failing to prevent the attacks.
I believe elements within are guilty of a falsa flag opertion, to justify Britains roll in Afghanistan.
Wht happened in London and what happened in New York, is basically the same thing. And in both instances the intelligence services have walked away smiling.

m.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

One Government body investigating another Government body..

What did you expect??

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

'nuff said. You are totally right. How could the courts find Mr Bond guilty of such a dereliction of duty. God save the queen.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972
Attack simultations happening the same day run by a business whos boss is a ex cia man!

Can you point me to some more information on this? Particularly, do you know the company's name or better still, his?

Many thanks in advance

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
i am sorry but i do not believe them

training of such attacks happening same day

one is an accident

twice is a coincidence

three time X is an operation

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BadPenny

Peter Power on BBC Radio 5 Live said 'that he was working on a crisis management simulation drill in the City of London based on simultaneous bombs going off precisely at the railway stations where it happened this morning' on the 7 7

Operation Amalgam Virgo

edit on 7-5-2011 by Truther9111776 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

The company's called VISOR CONSULTANTS, the man running the attack simulation on that day was a guy called PETER POWER, an ex Scotland Yard guy. Visor had 6 sub company's working with them taht had upto 1000 people in the street that day simulting mock attacks on the subway at 9 points in London.

In a BBC readio interview in 2005 Power said the simulacro was paid for and planned by company he "could'nt name, but he knows there listening now".

Robert Kiley, better known as Bob, is the head of London underground, a man known for his experience in saving money and solving problems.
Bob kiley is also an ex CIA operative.

Tubelines was the name of the firm that reportedly hired Visor for the exercises of that day, although it was never confirmed.
What company would hire a crisis managment firm to run a bombing exercise in a tube station...
Considering there's only been 18 bombs planted in the tube since 1885 the chances of an exercise and the real thing hapening at the same time are minimun.
I would think that only a company in direct link or directly realted with the underground system would hire Visor for that day.
edit on 7-5-2011 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
the information within this page
is enticing for those that seek truth

truth comes from openness

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther9111776

The chances of a mock terrorist attack exercise taking place in the subway where 3 REAL terrorist attacks take place are, apparantly, 1 in 3159000, or if you take alex jones equation, it comes out at a staggering 1 in

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

numbers make sense to me
numbers do not lie

people lie
authorities lie

this happened with 9 1 1
this happened on 7 7

lie
lie

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Oh yeah. MI5 and Mossad did the nasty deed in this instance. What better way for Tony Bliar to turn his ratings round and get him to look like he has been re-elected.

I feel for the families of the poor 4 muslim actors that were supposed to be implicated as the bombers in this False Flag attack. 3 of them were shot dead outside the HSBC buliding after they fled there when they realised what was actually happening.

7/7 Ripple Effect

Watch and or download this amateur documentary. It makes sense. Pass it around to anyone you know. The NWO controlled UK government needs to fall and the people need to rise. The victims and their families need justice. NOW!!!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
those that lie
shall lie forever

stand for one thing
or die for nothing

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
There was a video which presented an compelling case to suggest that a novelist, Ian McEwan was involved in writing the script for MI5 for the 7/7 bombings. I saw it a year or so ago. It's called 'The London Bombings by Ian McEwan' and was made by someone called Timothy Murphy. I just researched it again to post a link here, but now it says it's for private viewing only.

edit on 8-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Totally predictable outcome as the corrupt, puppeteer-controlled 'Judiciary' investigates the corrupt, puppeteer-controlled MI5.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
One Government body investigating another Government body..
What did you expect??

Actually, like the rest of the UK judicial system, the coroner is independent. The 7 July inquests / inquiry was not run by a government body.
Be informed and read the inquest inquiry detail rather than immediately disbelieving the outcomes because they do not conform to your own worldview. The process was meticulous and thorough. If it was not you would expect the families and others who have been involved and who have a vested interest to be vocal in their opinions.

7 July Inquiry

Regards

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther9111776

Thanks, both of you, that is all very helpful. I am sure that I have heard the interview with Peter Power, but it must have been a recording, and I didn't recall names or specifics...

Bob Kiley is interesting, he appears to have made a number of enemies in the UK, particularly within the government and amongst the PPPs, yet his paymasters seem to have absolute faith in him. Much of the friction seems to have occured prior to the bombings, and for his part, his contract was renewed prior to the bombings, he had nothing, personally, to gain. Perhaps though, others had hopes to discredit him and he did indeed stand down.

Kiley was born in Minneapolis, Minnesota and educated at the University of Notre Dame in Indiana. He graduated magna cum laude and went on to study at Harvard's Graduate School. In 1963 he joined the Central Intelligence Agency. The BBC reports that although former colleagues say it would be incorrect to regard Bob Kiley as a "spook" he did travel around the world in his role as Manager of Intelligence Operations. He later served as Executive Assistant to the Agency Director Richard Helms.

Kiley left the Agency in 1970 and embarked a career in management, with particular emphasis on transport. He first worked as an assistant director at the Police Foundation in Washington D.C. Two years later he became deputy mayor of Boston, a position he held for three years. In 1975 Kiley took on two new roles - one as adjunct professor of public management at Boston University - and the other as chairman and CEO of the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority. He left the MBTA in 1979 and became a vice-president at the Management Analysis Center (now part of Cap Gemini). In 1983 Kiley moved down the east coast to become the Chairman and CEO of the New York City Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA). He remained in the position until 1990 and in his time in the role secured state funding to the tune of $16bn to revitalise the railroads, buses and subways in the MTA region. Gene Russianoff, of the New York Straphangers Campaign, says that the money was spent wisely - "Even normally grudging New Yorkers say he did a good job," says Russianoff. The clean-up campaign involving arresting fare dodgers and cleaning up graffiti is now regarded as a prelude to the city-wide policy of "zero tolerance" enforced by Rudy Giuliani during his time as Mayor in the 1990s.

In 1991 Kiley moved to a new role as President of the New York construction company Fischbach Corporation. He briefly held the role of Chairman too before moving again to become President and CEO of the New York City Partnership in 1995. From 1994 to 1998 he was also principal of Kohlberg & Company, a private equity investment house. Kiley's Transport for London biography notes that Kiley is also "Member of the Council on Foreign Relations, Board Member of the Salzburg Seminar, the American Repertory Theater, MONY Group Inc, the Princeton Review Inc and Edison Schools, Inc. He is also on the Advisory Board of the Harvard University Center for State and Local Government."

en.wikipedia.org...

He seems to be very good at what he does. But, that doesn't exclude the possibility that at the time of the bombings, he was still an asset of the CIA and that he could have fed them the information about the exercise. He may not have known of the 'actual' bombers or that the bombers would be carrying 'actual' bombs.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Zreply to post by BadPenny

If tubelines was the disaster managment company used by london transport, who would have hired them for a mock exercise in the same three tube stations where the explosions actually happened.
An exercise of that cost and magnitude would have needed Kileys name on the pay cheque or at least his authorisation.
ONCE A SPOOK ALWAYS A SPOOK, Kiley hd nothing personal to gain, all this death a pain was simply business. Orders from above.
Not to mention the Isreali run security company whos cctv cameras didnt work that day in the underground.

edit on 8-5-2011 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Zreply to post by BadPenny

If tubelines was the disaster managment company used by london transport, who would have hired them for a mock exercise in the same three tube stations where the explosions actually happened.
An exercise of that cost and magnitude would have needed Kileys name on the pay cheque or at least his authorisation.

I don't dispute this...

...or this...

ONCE A SPOOK ALWAYS A SPOOK, Kiley hd nothing personal to gain, all this death a pain was simply business. Orders from above.

My point is that he could be complicit without being aware of what the outcome of his part would be. That is, he informs his CIA contact that an anti-terrorist training exercise is taking place, even hands over a copy of the plans, but that does not necessarily mean that he knew that his handlers then used that information to plant live bombs in conjunction with those details. He may not have 'needed to know', and I would imagine he would have felt some conflict of interest had he known. I am not exonerating him, merely trying to understand where he may lie in the 'chain of command'. I would have thought that given his direct connection to the 'target' he would have been deemed compromised in terms of the 'operation'.

Plus, I was also thinking, an ex-CIA logistical expert, slam dunk in the middle of the City, tell me that he wasn't under constant surveillance, electronic or otherwise, by any number of intelligence agencies? That opens the whole thing up. Is this exercise something that would not have been discussed by telephone, weren't actors involved...there are any number of ways that this could have leaked out, including specific locations...Kiley is, in my opinion, too obvious to be directly involved.

edit on 9-5-2011 by BadPenny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

As mentioned above, check out the video 7/7 RIPPLE EFFECT on youtube. Very thought provoking. It puts a different angle on things. Check out the story aswell of the metropolitan police shooting a suspect to death in canary wharf shortly afterwards. Probably the suspect who they said was on the bus but nobody else saw.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join