It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1994: Army War College Paper Proposes Use Of Computer Generated Insurgents.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The following white paper must be read by everyone IMHO:

THE REVOLUTION IN MILITARY AFFAIRS AND CONFLICT SHORT OF WAR

In 2008, Old-Thinker News reportedon a 1994 strategic paper published by the U.S. Army War College titled “Revolution In Military Affairs And Conflict Short Of War,” written by Dr. Steven Metz(who works for the RAND Corporation) and James Kievit. Recent events have made this paper even more precient than ever. The document outlines an eerily familiar scenario in which a group of revolutionaries within government hijack control of the levers of power and begin a program of pre-emptive war, psychological operations at home and abroad, and false flag attacks blamed on “…computer generated insurgent leader[s]“.

In July of 1994 the U.S. Army War College Strategic Studies Institute (SSI) produced the paper titled Revolution In Military Affairs And Conflict Short Of War that uncannily forecasted the future in a “hypothetical future history” written in the year 2010. The hypothetical situation contains many disturbing predictions, several of which have come true. After a series of terrorist attacks, foreign policy “fiascos” and various disputes between “supporters of multinational peace operations” and “isolationists”, a small number of “revolutionaries” recruits members in all branches of the U.S. government and shift American foreign policy to a practice of pre-emption.

Computer generated insurgents claim responsibility for attacks that U.S. forces carry out, traditional boundaries between military and law enforcement are abolished, subliminal conditioning is used in combination with propaganda, and bioelectric tags are implanted in citizens. As predicted in the document, 2010 is the year that the revolutionaries’ goals would be met.

2012 Election

With stunning accuracy, the election of 2012 is mentioned in the document as being an extremely important date in America’s history, as “…Americans are beginning to question the economic, human, and ethical costs of our new strategy…” The document continues “…There are even rumblings of discontent within the national security community as the full meaning of the revolution becomes clear.”

Globalist architect Zbigniew Brzezinski admitted last year that “…For the first time in all of human history: mankind is political awakened…that’s a total new reality…total new reality.”

With Osama bin Laden’s recent resurrection in the minds of the world population, the real world revolutionaries have moved ever closer to meeting their goals. The over-the-top nature of the deception, however, is having the effect of waking up individuals who were undecided as to whether or not they were being duped. One example out of several is this photo of various white house staff that were reported to have “…watched the bin Laden raid in real time.” It has now been revealed that there was a 25 minute “video blackout” during the raid, making it impossible for them to have seen anything at all. Never the less, the establishment is running with its attempt to carry out one of the largest scandals in history.

With this in mind, here are several pertinent excerpts from the Revolution in Military Affairs document:

PLEASE READ THE FULL TEXT HERE

The topics:

-The Revolutionaries’ rise to power;
-The Strategy;
-Operation Cerberus, computer generated insurgents and subliminal conditioning;
-Resistance beginning to emerge as “The Eagle Movement” rises.

How to believe in government after that? What more we can expect when something like this can be used against people?

Revolution in Military Affairs: From Computer Generated Insurgents to Bioelectric Implants

PDF

The more you dig, more dirt appears

Your thoughts are very welcome.
edit on 6-5-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
FOREWORD

For many experts on U.S. national security, the combination of emerging technology and innovative ideas seen in the Gulf War seem to herald a genuine revolution in military affairs. The victory of coalition forces demonstrated the technology and seemed to suggest that the revolution in military affairs can solve many of the strategic problems faced by the United States in the post-Cold War security environment.

In this study, the authors concede that the revolution in military affairs holds great promise for conventional, combined-arms warfare, but conclude that its potential value in conflict short of war, whether terrorism, insurgency, or violence associated with narcotrafficking, is not so clear-cut.

Given this, national leaders and strategists should proceed cautiously and only after a full exploration of the ethical, political, and social implications of their decisions. To illustrate this, the authors develop a hypothetical future scenario--a "history" of U.S. efforts in conflict short of war during the first decade of the 21st century.

It is too early to offer concrete policy prescriptions for adapting many aspects of the revolution in military affairs to conflict short of war, but the authors do suggest an array of questions that should be debated. In order to decide whether to apply new technology and emerging concepts or how to employ them, the United States must first reach consensus on ultimate objectives and acceptable costs. The Strategic Studies Institute is pleased to offer this study as a first step in this process.

JOHN W. MOUNTCASTLE
Colonel, U.S. Army
Director, Strategic Studies Institute

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Linking the dots:

Osama Bin Laden STAGED Media Spectacle To Be Used To Ramp Up Full Scale Police State:

The staged media spectacle that is the supposed assassination of Osama Bin Laden is being used to push the fear of terror attacks to a whole new level.

As I write this article, the corporate controlled media is continually pushing the possibility of retaliation from Al Qaeda over the death of their leader.

Yesterday we reported the fact that DHS is claiming that terrorists planned to attack the U.S. rail system on the tenth anniversary of 9/11.

“At this point it seems likely that the major reason for the unveiling of a dead man was to condition the public into accepting TSA groping in train stations, malls, sporting venues, and any other major public event.”

Link

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Zbigniew Brzezinski is a part of many aspects of these scenarios.

Look into him some more and it will become more clear, what the concepts are measured for.

Good stuff, always a refreshing moment for me to see others interested in the same subject matter.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Zbigniew Brzezinski is a part of many aspects of these scenarios.

Look into him some more and it will become more clear, what the concepts are measured for.

Good stuff, always a refreshing moment for me to see others interested in the same subject matter.

Thank you ADVISOR.

This "litlle fellow" pull the strings of many people of power. I wonder what it makes of him in relation of these people?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It called a handler, and many clandestine agents, cut outs and go betweens have them.

Every one who is involved, willingly or not, knowingly or not, is controlled and or manipulated by a case officer and handler.

Hope that is a sufficient answer.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

I have to say I'm satisfied with your answer. This makes me to believe that this people has given to the word destiny a new meaning.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Some of the commander in chief:

"Its easier to kill a million people...than it is to control them"

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
S & F I don't know what to say OP... this is borderline insane, yet borderline genius at the same time. If I was in charge and my subjects started to question me, I'd come up with false flag attacks to get them on my side.

Naw I'm joking, but this is some serious stuff in this document. I'm still reading it

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
S & F I don't know what to say OP... this is borderline insane, yet borderline genius at the same time. If I was in charge and my subjects started to question me, I'd come up with false flag attacks to get them on my side.

Naw I'm joking, but this is some serious stuff in this document. I'm still reading it

Your joke is serious enough. This is our reality, our real world. this document is an eye opener. What are your oppinion about OBL now?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
This may well be the beginning of the term "Homeland", something I have always found distasteful.

U.S. policy in the Third World is likely to be more selective and the U.S. homeland may no longer provide sanctuary.

There is much here to examine. Very important stuff.

S&F

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
This may well be the beginning of the term "Homeland", something I have always found distasteful.

U.S. policy in the Third World is likely to be more selective and the U.S. homeland may no longer provide sanctuary.

There is much here to examine. Very important stuff.

S&F

Thanks Asktheanimals.

When I saw this I could not believe in my eyes.

edit on 7-5-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
What is a white paper:

White Paper

The first link is broke.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I had to come back and edit this because reading it sounded exactly like history being recited until I got to the Castro part and didn't read carefully about his owerthrow!

He does mention the use of directed energy weapons and public perception being a problem to acceptance.

THESE are future operations highlights as a projected scenario. It sounded so real I was suckered into this believing this to be real, and is a sense it is - just not as history.

Operation Cerberus:

Probably the finest hour of the new warriors was the Cuba preemption of 2005--Operation Cerberus. Psychological operations included traditional propaganda as well as more aggressive steps such as drug assisted subliminal conditioning.

Naturally all food supplies contained a super long-lasting sedative. This calmed local passions and led to an immediate decline in anti-regime activity. Where there were no direct U.S. relief efforts, sedatives were dispersed using cruise missiles. In areas thought to have high areas of insurgent activity, the dosage was increased.

Since all Americans in Cuba had been bioelectrically tagged and monitored during the initial stages of the conflict, the NEO went smoothly, including the mandatory health screening of all those returning to the United States. The attitude-shaping campaigns aimed at the American public, the global public, and the Cuban people went quite well, including those parts using computer-generated broadcasts by insurgent leaders--"morphing"-- in which they were shown as disoriented and psychotic. Subliminal messages surreptitiously integrated with Cuban television transmissions were also helpful.
ed

And for the Grand finale:

U.S. strike forces also attacked neutral targets to support the psychological campaign as computer-generated insurgent leaders claimed credit for the raids. At times, even the raids themselves were computer-invented "recreations." (These were a specialty of the Army's elite Sun Tzu Battalion.)

And why this should matter to all Americans:

Since so many of the conflicts faced by the United States were "gray area" threats falling somewhere in between traditional military problems and traditional law enforcement problems, the organizational division between the two was abolished.

The organizational divisions between the military and law enforcement were removed.

Anyone can be the "enemy", don't think for a minute that we as citizens are not exempt from measures such as these. If this doesn't give "chemtrailers" some ammunition for debate nothing will.

Think tanks get paid to project the most likely futures,
Quite an imagination, don't you think?
edit on 7-5-2011 by Asktheanimals because: corrections

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
These were interesting too -

In 2010, a decade of constant success in counterterrorism was marred by several dramatic failures. The post-attack environmental clean-up and reconstruction of St. Louis will take decades. Many of the difficult-to-detect drugs and psychotechnology developed for use in conflict short of war have appeared on the domestic black market and, increasingly, in American schools and workplaces.

Americans are beginning to question the economic, human, and ethical costs of our new strategy. A political movement called the "New Humanitarianism" is growing, especially among Americans of non-European descent, and seems likely to play a major role in the presidential election of 2012. There are even rumblings of discontent within the national security community as the full meaning of the revolution becomes clear. Since the distinction between the military and non-military components of our national security community has eroded, many of those notionally in the military service have to come to feel unbound by traditional notions of civil-military relations. This group has founded a new political party–The Eagle Movement–which is beginning to exert great pressure on the traditional political parties for inclusion in national policymaking. The traditional parties are, to put it lightly, intimidated by the Eagle Movement, and seem likely to accept its demands.

Oath keepers?
edit on 7-5-2011 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
So if I understand this correctly the CIA and US Military can't get things like the collapse of the Soviet Union right, where Weapons of Mass Destruction are, or even that the world's most wanted man is living in a luxurious villa right next to a CIA Agent, but they were able to predict the destruction of constitution law and freedoms, the rise of neoconservatism/zionism and war without end against shadowy enemies because they are just that good?

Great find, I look forward to digesting this material and commenting more on it later.

Starred and glagges.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Anyone can be the "enemy", don't think for a minute that we as citizens are not exempt from measures such as these. If this doesn't give "chemtrailers" some ammunition for debate nothing will.

So sad people still believe in what gov tell. I wonder what chemtrailers could be. Poison, drugs, wheater control, etc...

Thanks for your imput Asktheanimal

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
A full-scale analysis of this will not happen via any other community than ATS.... I wonder if we are up to it?
[reserving future input after I digest this very relevant and timely thread.]

Well done Russo

edit on 7-5-2011 by Maxmars because: best to work in one window at a time.....

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
A full-scale analysis of this will not happen via any other community than ATS.... I wonder if we are up to it?
[reserving future input after I digest this very relevant and timely thread.]

Well done Russo

edit on 7-5-2011 by Maxmars because: best to work in one window at a time.....

Thank you Maxmars. I" will try do my best... This not end here.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I'm working on this, but the weekend is not the best time to do this work for me because familly. I will try to do this until monday.

Have a nice weekend

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join