It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO over Bristol UK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I have this evening filmed another UFO over Bristol at approx 10.30pm. Very Bright objects which appear and seem to fall to the ground. Filmed from Backwell looking over North Somerset valley toward Bristol city.

Quite good footage, need to work out how to upload to youtube so to post here.

Harry

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by arry01
I have this evening filmed another UFO over Bristol at approx 10.30pm. Very Bright objects which appear and seem to fall to the ground. Filmed from Backwell looking over North Somerset valley toward Bristol city.

Quite good footage, need to work out how to upload to youtube so to post here.

Harry

good man looking forward to seeing it

2nd

i wait till you post the video befor a star and flag

3rd

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

18 minutes later jets heard overheard and I managed to record the sound of them as they appeared to exit.

Let me know what you guys think!

Harry

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
link not working

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Perhaps someone could embed?

Harry

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
hmm, with the flashes it looked a bit like a flare of some sort but didnt fall quick enough. I see the weather down there is the same as up here

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by arry01

I don't know what that is...I initially thought flare at first glance, but it seemed to have diminished and reappeared at one instance, which was strange

Peace
edit on 6-5-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I hate to sound rude and pretend to be an armchair critic but what I'm sure your seeing is just a tower of some sort with a red lights on it. I watched the video to its entirety and I find it extremely odd how you maintain the same position for 50 seconds or so and then decide to get out of what presumably is a car and then you turn your video camera side ways which totally cuts out the supposed UFO or in my opinion a mast or tower with red lights on it. It also looks as if you've lowered the camera right down to the floor as we can see what looks like a lamp on the top right hand side which comes into the screen at an angle. Apologies for sounding ignorant and thanks for posting.
edit on 6-5-2011 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Professor, its 6 miles of solid fields with no masts of any sort. I will do a daylight video tomorrow and upload it, I got out of the car to try and get a better look but the video was ruined by the headlights of my car.

The object falls to the ground and then a further object appears in a slightly different spot, surely you can see that much from this video.

No worries, thats the nature of these videos!

Harry

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Professor, its 6 miles of solid fields with no masts of any sort.

Clearly, that isn't true.

There's a lot of other illuminants in that area, as seen in the video.

Also, there's what appears to be flames lighting up the foreground tree towards the end of the video. There's a lot more to this clip than meets the eye. Full video please....

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Looks like flares to me as they burst into life and then slowly fall to the ground.

Just like to add that I love the way jebends on here always whinge about the camera skills used to film this type of thing. When you see something you can't explain and try to film it on a phone - you don't really have time in the spur of the moment to put your directors hat on and think about the best angle, lighting and all that crap - get a grip!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flying Sorcerer
Looks like flares to me as they burst into life and then slowly fall to the ground.

Just like to add that I love the way jebends on here always whinge about the camera skills used to film this type of thing. When you see something you can't explain and try to film it on a phone - you don't really have time in the spur of the moment to put your directors hat on and think about the best angle, lighting and all that crap - get a grip!

Irrelevant.

Deliberately doctored vidoes are crap. Always were, alweays will be. I don't pretend to know what was going on at that location, but I DO know that that facts were concealed from you. Case closed.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I suspect they are flares, fired by someone out in the field.

edit on 6-5-2011 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Clearly, that isn't true.

Ive attached a google map with a line of sight and an X marks the spot of where I think the objects might have been.

imageshack.us...

Full video please....

Ive uploaded the original video as well as asked and it can be downloaded here: www.megaupload.com...

Deliberately doctored vidoes are crap. Always were, alweays will be. I don't pretend to know what was going on at that location, but I DO know that that facts were concealed from you. Case closed.

You dont know sh!t...

Harry
edit on 6-5-2011 by arry01 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
cripmeister

I thought flares initially but it just does not feel like flares, not that there might not be some other reasonable explanation obviously. Can you honestly think it looks like flares??

Harry

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Ok, arry01,

Tell me everything about the circamstances behind this video...

Exactly where were you, at what time, in what direction were you filming?

More importantly, what was the event you were attending? It's pretty clear there was one...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Circumstances behind the video? What do you mean by that?

I was at Backwell lake as pictured in the google map with the small X facing east toward Bristol.

It was 10.30pm and I was attending no event, i had driven down to the lake for a crafty fag!

Harry

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Circumstances behind the video? What do you mean by that?

I was at Backwell lake as pictured in the google map with the small X facing east toward Bristol.

It was 10.30pm and I was attending no event, i had driven down to the lake for a crafty fag!

Harry

"fag"? lol, meaning spliff?

Either way, it's not important. The video is disjointed (no pun intended). You claim there was no event? but explain the other extreme lights that were visible?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Those lights are just road / street lights!

Harry

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by arry01

Alright me babber! Careful, 'fag' means something very different in the USA

I'm actually in Bristol but haven't seen anything unusual.

<<   2 >>

join