It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO over Bristol UK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Alright Subby where abouts? What do you make of the video?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by arry01
Those lights are just road / street lights!

Harry

In other words....

A complete waste of time?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

cripmeister

I thought flares initially but it just does not feel like flares, not that there might not be some other reasonable explanation obviously. Can you honestly think it looks like flares??

Harry

I can only go by the video you posted obviously. The color of the lights and the way they behave is consistent with parachute flares. It was filmed on Friday night and late Friday/Saturday night is usually when people are up to no good firing flares and whatnot

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Please, as a matter of national honour, don't ever come back....

PLEASE close this thread

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I'm in the north.
Sorry my friend, I can't make out more than a brief light in the sky and what it is I couldn't say.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by healthysceptic

Please, as a matter of national honour, don't ever come back....

PLEASE close this thread

What's you're problem? Why are you attempting to rubbish this video without giving us a good reason of what you think it is. You claimed he was lying about it being a fielded area and when proved wrong you just brushed it of as if nothing happened. You should be called Irrationalsceptic.

It just so happens that they could be flares, or it could be a fake.. Since I am no expert I will leave that to the people who know better. I also like the "event" you mentioned. What event? There doesnt look like any event going on to me.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Thats does kind of look like a flare, but I;m pretty more than sure that it's actually not. It is flying, and it is unidentified (at least to us), so I'll have to say, it's also pretty weird.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I just want everyone to know ive reported it as ive seen it. Some people will always have poor critical analysis skills!

Im not claiming it be anything more than something natural but I too agree its not behaving like a flare, is the disappearing and reappearing consistent with 2 flares? Seems very odd.

Flare for now but I will never know for sure!

Harry

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join